Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15295 times)
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

Now businessmen decide many issues with foreign partners through online communication and video communication. The project team can do the same. Thus, it will be possible to save time and money.

You're right. Now it is profitable to conduct international business, because many tools have appeared on the market that simplify the negotiation processes. Therefore, the team should not have problems with communication and the solution of any questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

I think that this is not necessarily somewhere to go. All questions in terms of project cooperation and universities can be solved online.
If a member of the administration of the school cooperates online, then, of course, a personal meeting will not be needed. But if a misunderstanding arises? In addition, there may be data that is not included in the electronic database.

Well, if you travel around countries and universities and solve misunderstandings, then time and money will not stay for the development of the project itself.

I think the project team foresaw such moments. Therefore, allocate several employees to perform this work.

Now businessmen decide many issues with foreign partners through online communication and video communication. The project team can do the same. Thus, it will be possible to save time and money.
We live in the modern world and it is not necessary for team representatives to visit each country in person, it’s really expensive and will take a lot of time.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

Making world a better place
TrustED can help millions to get proper jobs

Globalization has resulted in large influx of immigrants, majorly to developed countries, in search of better living standards. Did you know that TrustED platform can be a powerful tool to facilitate the employment process for these people? Learn more in section 2.2 of Whitepaper!
https://ico.trusteducation.io/…/2…/09/TrustED-Whitepaper.pdf

SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

I think that this is not necessarily somewhere to go. All questions in terms of project cooperation and universities can be solved online.
If a member of the administration of the school cooperates online, then, of course, a personal meeting will not be needed. But if a misunderstanding arises? In addition, there may be data that is not included in the electronic database.

Well, if you travel around countries and universities and solve misunderstandings, then time and money will not stay for the development of the project itself.

I think the project team foresaw such moments. Therefore, allocate several employees to perform this work.

We live in the modern world and it is not necessary for team representatives to visit each country in person, it’s really expensive and will take a lot of time.
I have no idea how the negotiations will take place, this is the work of the team that developed the action plan, the result is more important for me.
big-svobodniy

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

Without advertising can not do in our days. You need to properly organize it and work with potential customers. In this case, the TrustED project application should not be shared with ordinary users, but with government agencies and large companies.
Why not? An employer in a small and medium business may also want to check a candidate's diploma for a job. In this case, many other people will use this service.
Concerning the need for advertising, I agree, but I don’t understand why you think that it’s worthwhile to focus only on government institutions and large companies.
TrustEducation.io

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

News from facebook

Ready and steady!
Final countdown before the release

We are happy to announce that TrustED platform is soon to be released. Our tech team is putting finishing touches to the system while our sales team keeps attracting interest of leading universities all over the world. Thank you for being with us and stay tuned!

It will be interesting. Will you add at least one real document or educational institution with the release?

The application must have data on these diplomas. Otherwise, how can the application program authenticate the document?
Hello. Thank you for your question.

University uploads a students identification data (such as their name, enrollment ID, course date, subjects etc) and credentials through the TrustED portal and it will be stored in a smart contract.

But also will be an ability for students to upload their own credentials:
Despite TrustED’s successful acquisitions so far of onboarding academic institutions, it is evident that not all academic institutions will be willing to utilize the technology. As a result the TrustED infrastructure will enable students or recipients of academic credentials the ability to upload their own credentials to ensure they have lifetime 24/7 access to these documents. TrustED will as a result act as a cloud storage platform specifically for academic credentials, ensuring permanency and immutability. In addition, students uploading their own academic credentials will have the ability to share this conveniently with their academic institutions, and have them verify the legitimacy of the credential even if they aren’t apart of the network.

So essentially, students can upload their past credentials onto the platform, however, they will be listed as “TrustED Unverified”.  (Unverified credentials will be viewed for free).
They then pay a fee to TrustED and we will contact the university they attended and confirm that they are legitimate. That being said, the student can pay a fee to TrustED, and TrustED will with the students permission, contact the university and verify that the credentials are in fact true. We are building an Artificial Inteligence mechanism that will be able to do this, so we dont have to manually contact the school to verify.
alexcraft1590

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

Perhaps this is so. But it seems to me that it is more reasonable to do this remotely via internet. Thus, save money and invest it in the development of the project.
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

Globalization has resulted in large influx of immigrants, majorly to developed countries, in search of better living standards. Did you know that TrustED platform can be a powerful tool to facilitate the employment process for these people? Learn more in section 2.2 of Whitepaper!

This is a noble goal. Indeed, a lot of good professionals can not find a job, and many companies that need them. If the project succeeds, it’s great for them.
denreddit

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

News from facebook

Ready and steady!
Final countdown before the release

We are happy to announce that TrustED platform is soon to be released. Our tech team is putting finishing touches to the system while our sales team keeps attracting interest of leading universities all over the world. Thank you for being with us and stay tuned!

It will be interesting. Will you add at least one real document or educational institution with the release?

The application must have data on these diplomas. Otherwise, how can the application program authenticate the document?
Hello. Thank you for your question.

University uploads a students identification data (such as their name, enrollment ID, course date, subjects etc) and credentials through the TrustED portal and it will be stored in a smart contract.

But also will be an ability for students to upload their own credentials:
Despite TrustED’s successful acquisitions so far of onboarding academic institutions, it is evident that not all academic institutions will be willing to utilize the technology. As a result the TrustED infrastructure will enable students or recipients of academic credentials the ability to upload their own credentials to ensure they have lifetime 24/7 access to these documents. TrustED will as a result act as a cloud storage platform specifically for academic credentials, ensuring permanency and immutability. In addition, students uploading their own academic credentials will have the ability to share this conveniently with their academic institutions, and have them verify the legitimacy of the credential even if they aren’t apart of the network.

So essentially, students can upload their past credentials onto the platform, however, they will be listed as “TrustED Unverified”.  (Unverified credentials will be viewed for free).
They then pay a fee to TrustED and we will contact the university they attended and confirm that they are legitimate. That being said, the student can pay a fee to TrustED, and TrustED will with the students permission, contact the university and verify that the credentials are in fact true. We are building an Artificial Inteligence mechanism that will be able to do this, so we dont have to manually contact the school to verify.

I have a question. The blockchain is not recognized at the state level. Tell me if the dimlomes uploaded to your platform will have legal force?
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

You quoted me. But I just do not think so. Perhaps I didn’t express my thoughts very well.
On the contrary, the more people learn about the service, the more tokens will be in turnover. Thus, promotion in all segments of the population is the best way.
You are right, the more people are interested in the project, the greater the value and turnover of the token.
Leading person

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

This is a noble goal. Indeed, a lot of good professionals can not find a job, and many companies that need them. If the project succeeds, it’s great for them.
Services capable of improving the quality of inspection for getting a job are needed and useful for society as a whole.
Gromstop

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

Services capable of improving the quality of inspection for getting a job are needed and useful for society as a whole.
Yes, the project will save time for companies and save us from fake diplomas and bad professionals.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

Yes, the project will save time for companies and save us from fake diplomas and bad professionals.

If it will be very simple to check the diplomas it will safe a lot of time for companies.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

The electronic database may lack certificates confirming the passage of any specialization courses or foreign languages.

That's right, because these courses are not held at universities. It is not surprising that the certificates can be easily printed on the printer.

With the purchase of diplomas I have not had to face. But in order to open home hairdressing or small beauty salons, I know that people bought certificates, but did not attend any courses.
Findicoico

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/trusted   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

The electronic database may lack certificates confirming the passage of any specialization courses or foreign languages.

That's right, because these courses are not held at universities. It is not surprising that the certificates can be easily printed on the printer.

With the purchase of diplomas I have not had to face. But in order to open home hairdressing or small beauty salons, I know that people bought certificates, but did not attend any courses.

It is a rather standart practice. Some people buy car licence and do not visit trading courses. After that there are so many car acsidents at our streets.

BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

I do not know detailes. May be such people buy such sertificats because they think that such courses do not give them real knowlege but they are necessary to get licence.
Charisma359

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

It is a rather standart practice. Some people buy car licence and do not visit trading courses. After that there are so many car acsidents at our streets.

All these stories confirm the fact that the world needs a project attachment. Because a lot of fake documents appeared on the market. And this negatively affects the quality of products and services.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

I do not know detailes. May be such people buy such sertificats because they think that such courses do not give them real knowlege but they are necessary to get licence.

If these people have independently well studied the subtleties of their work, then nothing else. But if there is practically no knowledge, then all sorts of cosmetic procedures there can have a negative result: allergies, infection and so on.
Enchantment99

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

All these stories confirm the fact that the world needs a project attachment. Because a lot of fake documents appeared on the market. And this negatively affects the quality of products and services.

Regarding all this, my opinion was divided. I am against drivers and doctors buying certificates and diplomas, but not against a person learning a foreign language on his own, buying a diploma and teaching children. But this is only on the condition that he 100% perfectly learned a foreign language.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: