Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15301 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

I think that this is not necessarily somewhere to go. All questions in terms of project cooperation and universities can be solved online.
If a member of the administration of the school cooperates online, then, of course, a personal meeting will not be needed. But if a misunderstanding arises? In addition, there may be data that is not included in the electronic database.

Well, if you travel around countries and universities and solve misunderstandings, then time and money will not stay for the development of the project itself.

I think the project team foresaw such moments. Therefore, allocate several employees to perform this work.

Now businessmen decide many issues with foreign partners through online communication and video communication. The project team can do the same. Thus, it will be possible to save time and money.
We live in the modern world and it is not necessary for team representatives to visit each country in person, it’s really expensive and will take a lot of time.

All these trips to the project team can be easily replaced by video posts. Just the interlocutors will see each other and calmly solve their questions.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

Making world a better place
TrustED can help millions to get proper jobs

Globalization has resulted in large influx of immigrants, majorly to developed countries, in search of better living standards. Did you know that TrustED platform can be a powerful tool to facilitate the employment process for these people? Learn more in section 2.2 of Whitepaper!
https://ico.trusteducation.io/…/2…/09/TrustED-Whitepaper.pdf

In many countries of the world, immigrants are not hired until they confirm their diploma. I hope that the TrustED project will facilitate this procedure, make it much easier.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

I think that this is not necessarily somewhere to go. All questions in terms of project cooperation and universities can be solved online.
If a member of the administration of the school cooperates online, then, of course, a personal meeting will not be needed. But if a misunderstanding arises? In addition, there may be data that is not included in the electronic database.

The electronic database may lack certificates confirming the passage of any specialization courses or foreign languages.

That's right, because these courses are not held at universities. It is not surprising that the certificates can be easily printed on the printer.

With the purchase of diplomas I have not had to face. But in order to open home hairdressing or small beauty salons, I know that people bought certificates, but did not attend any courses.

Unfortunately, this has now become a common practice. And ordinary people who provide these services have no opportunity to verify these certificates.
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

The electronic database may lack certificates confirming the passage of any specialization courses or foreign languages.

That's right, because these courses are not held at universities. It is not surprising that the certificates can be easily printed on the printer.

With the purchase of diplomas I have not had to face. But in order to open home hairdressing or small beauty salons, I know that people bought certificates, but did not attend any courses.

It is a rather standart practice. Some people buy car licence and do not visit trading courses. After that there are so many car acsidents at our streets.

All these stories confirm the fact that the world needs a project attachment. Because a lot of fake documents appeared on the market. And this negatively affects the quality of products and services.

I agree with you. And you can write thousands of such stories. I think that such a project is very necessary for people, well, if we can make money on it at the initial stages of investing, this is twice as good
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

It is a rather standart practice. Some people buy car licence and do not visit trading courses. After that there are so many car acsidents at our streets.

All these stories confirm the fact that the world needs a project attachment. Because a lot of fake documents appeared on the market. And this negatively affects the quality of products and services.

Regarding all this, my opinion was divided. I am against drivers and doctors buying certificates and diplomas, but not against a person learning a foreign language on his own, buying a diploma and teaching children. But this is only on the condition that he 100% perfectly learned a foreign language.

Nothing prevents such a person from learning a foreign language on their own and then simply confirming their knowledge by passing a certain exam. I believe that diplomas are not just invented, it means how much you understand this or that field of activity.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

I think that the person who graduated from the university 20 years ago and wants to add his diploma to the database of the project, it will not be difficult for him
Why might someone want to enter data about his diploma in the database of his education institution? Need an incentive for this.

lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

Hiring an unscrupulous employee can cost the company both money and reputation.

U.S. Department of Labor: the cost for a bad hire can equal 30% of an individual's annual income. #TrustED can make hiring easier. Learn more in section 2.2 of our Whitepaper. https://zurl.co/WIkJ

Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

All these trips to the project team can be easily replaced by video posts. Just the interlocutors will see each other and calmly solve their questions.
Yes it is possible. But more interesting to travel Grin.

Now the ICO team actively promote the project in different countyries. They visit different conferences and promote the ICO there. Offline promotion is also active. May be even more active then online.

TrustEducation.io

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

News from facebook

Ready and steady!
Final countdown before the release

We are happy to announce that TrustED platform is soon to be released. Our tech team is putting finishing touches to the system while our sales team keeps attracting interest of leading universities all over the world. Thank you for being with us and stay tuned!

It will be interesting. Will you add at least one real document or educational institution with the release?

The application must have data on these diplomas. Otherwise, how can the application program authenticate the document?
Hello. Thank you for your question.

University uploads a students identification data (such as their name, enrollment ID, course date, subjects etc) and credentials through the TrustED portal and it will be stored in a smart contract.

But also will be an ability for students to upload their own credentials:
Despite TrustED’s successful acquisitions so far of onboarding academic institutions, it is evident that not all academic institutions will be willing to utilize the technology. As a result the TrustED infrastructure will enable students or recipients of academic credentials the ability to upload their own credentials to ensure they have lifetime 24/7 access to these documents. TrustED will as a result act as a cloud storage platform specifically for academic credentials, ensuring permanency and immutability. In addition, students uploading their own academic credentials will have the ability to share this conveniently with their academic institutions, and have them verify the legitimacy of the credential even if they aren’t apart of the network.

So essentially, students can upload their past credentials onto the platform, however, they will be listed as “TrustED Unverified”.  (Unverified credentials will be viewed for free).
They then pay a fee to TrustED and we will contact the university they attended and confirm that they are legitimate. That being said, the student can pay a fee to TrustED, and TrustED will with the students permission, contact the university and verify that the credentials are in fact true. We are building an Artificial Inteligence mechanism that will be able to do this, so we dont have to manually contact the school to verify.

I have a question. The blockchain is not recognized at the state level. Tell me if the dimlomes uploaded to your platform will have legal force?
University himself uploads a students identification data (such as their name, enrollment ID, course date, subjects etc) and credentials through the TrustED portal and it will be stored in a smart contract.

But also will be an ability for students to upload their own credentials.TrustED will as a result act as a cloud storage platform specifically for academic credentials. In addition, students uploading their own academic credentials will have the ability to share this conveniently with their academic institutions.

So essentially, students can upload their past credentials onto the platform, however, they will be listed as “TrustED Unverified”. They then pay a fee to TrustED and we will contact the university they attended and confirm that they are legitimate. That being said, the student can pay a fee to TrustED, and TrustED will with the students permission, contact the university and verify that the credentials are in fact true. We are building an Artificial Inteligence mechanism that will be able to do this, so we dont have to manually contact the school to verify. "It is also important to note that the TrustED platform is GDPR compliant, whereby academic credentials on the platform can be erased or changed, but only in the instance the credential holder gives permission. This is possible as all credentials are stored on a private chain, enabling this to take place, as opposed to if it was on a public chain whereby everything would remain immutable, and hence non GDPR Compliant. In addition, TrustED is simply no different to MySQL or Oracle. Whereby its simply a database technology which universities or academic institutions can utilize at their own choice, with no state government approval being needed."
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

In most cases, the students themselves will not enter any data, and then take care of their confirmation by their school. They have other interests Grin. Filling the database is possible, mainly, only in educational institutions.

MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

Yes it is possible. But more interesting to travel Grin.

If foreign partners ask any questions every day, then neither time nor money will be enough for daily business trips. But the video will help solve all the issues in a few hours.
TrustEducation.io

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

I think that the person who graduated from the university 20 years ago and wants to add his diploma to the database of the project, it will not be difficult for him
Why might someone want to enter data about his diploma in the database of his education institution? Need an incentive for this.
There are few key aspects:
1) 24/7 access to a digital copy of their academic credentials, reducing any risk associated with losing a paper copy or PDF file.
2) Academic credentials will permanently be instant and immutable form. This will minimize any risks associated with unlawful edits or removal of ones credentials.
3) The ability to instantly share your academic credentials at any time, anywhere through the easy to use TrustED app.
4) Cryptographic encryption mechanisms as well as the ability to chose who can and can't view your credentials gives control back to the academic credential recipient.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

I agree with you. And you can write thousands of such stories. I think that such a project is very necessary for people, well, if we can make money on it at the initial stages of investing, this is twice as good

All investors who buy coins in the early stages of sale, decently earn. Especially when the team also provides bonuses. In this project, investors can also get bonuses?
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

In most cases, the students themselves will not enter any data, and then take care of their confirmation by their school. They have other interests Grin. Filling the database is possible, mainly, only in educational institutions.

If a student knows about this application and decides to get a job in a foreign country, he will enter the data of his diploma in the application and pay for the check in order to prove the polynality of his diploma in a foreign country.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

If a student knows about this application and decides to get a job in a foreign country, he will enter the data of his diploma in the application and pay for the check in order to prove the polynality of his diploma in a foreign country.

Diplomas of European universities can still be added to the database application. But I am not sure that it is necessary to add the diplomas of the universities of Russian-speaking countries to the database of the application, since all the same abroad these diplomas do not mean anything. You have to defend your diploma and take special courses, pass exams.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

All investors who buy coins in the early stages of sale, decently earn. Especially when the team also provides bonuses. In this project, investors can also get bonuses?
There are cases when investors pay attention not only to their own monetary benefits, they want to support a useful project that can improve public life.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

There are cases when investors pay attention not only to their own monetary benefits, they want to support a useful project that can improve public life.

I agree. To our great joy, there are many such investors in the market. They are smart investors, because they have learned to see the future in projects and the usefulness of their products.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

If investors bought tokens only when it is very profitable for them, then useful products would never have appeared on the market.
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

How can investor input affect the viability of useful products? For any company, it is important that investors buy company assets. Money is used to develop or expand a company. Nothing else matters.

The project must interest the people in its products and servicies. People must use the tokens to pay for the servicies and do not sell in. For this the product must be in demand and price for token stable or grows.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

Hiring an unscrupulous employee can cost the company both money and reputation.

U.S. Department of Labor: the cost for a bad hire can equal 30% of an individual's annual income.
#TrustED can make hiring easier. Learn more in section 2.2 of our Whitepaper. https://zurl.co/WIkJ

An interesting statictics from US. People buy fake diplomas and sertificates anywhere independent of country.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: