Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15297 times)
Gromstop

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Well, already and so more users began to use cryptocurrency. If at first the coins were bought for investment and trade, now goods with services on the Internet are often paid for by users of cryptocurrency.

And this is just the beginning. Already, even in everyday life, you can find ads when people sell real estate and transport, and the price is indicated in the cryptocurrency.
For example, I found a telegram channel in which they sell goods and services for cryptocurrency. there you can buy cars, apartments, various services. Even the mall is sold for bitcoins

I also came across a group in Telegram, where a different product is put up for sale in bitcoins. I also saw the site in clothes, where prices are in bitcoins. If we search the Internet, we can find a lot of such resources.
These are separate sales cases where a cryptocurrency is involved, but in general there is no generally accepted use as a payment.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

9 universities are already in Asia. But the project has just started to work in the Asian direction. This is a good success

You're right. The team is young and is just beginning its way of promoting the application, but already has 9 partners among universities. This is a great start.
For a young project, a rather tangible progress, cooperation with 9 universities is only the beginning and in the future we will see a large list covering the whole world.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

If in one country it is not bad. But what about the whole world?

Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

The project aims to attract universities around the world. It takes time. We are seeing the first steps.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Immediately cover all countries of the world is very difficult. It will take a lot of money, advertising, time and staff. It is better to start the promotion of the project from any one sector.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Blissed with a high rating
TrustED listed on ICObliss

We are proud to announce that TrustED platform has been listed on ICObliss with an overall rating of 4.41 based on 122 community ratings. Please, rate the project, your opinion is crucial to us! https://icobliss.com/ico/trusted

Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

Immediately cover all countries of the world is very difficult. It will take a lot of money, advertising, time and staff. It is better to start the promotion of the project from any one sector.
Yes, they need to start with something. Interestingly, is it in one country or in several?
Good adv can be - the successful use of the service in several well-known universities.

The TrustED project team has already selected 9 universities and concluded partnership agreements with them, so there is a start.
Charisma359

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

We are proud to announce that TrustED platform has been listed on ICObliss with an overall rating of 4.41 based on 122 community ratings. Please, rate the project, your opinion is crucial to us! https://icobliss.com/ico/trusted

4.4 is a good rating for a new startup. With this rating, many investors choose projects to buy tokens. So the TrustED team will succeed.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

4.4 is a good rating for a new startup. With this rating, many investors choose projects to buy tokens. So the TrustED team will succeed.

We can help the team to raise this rating even higher if we follow the example of other users and set our estimates.
Enchantment99

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

I also came across a group in Telegram, where a different product is put up for sale in bitcoins. I also saw the site in clothes, where prices are in bitcoins. If we search the Internet, we can find a lot of such resources.
These are separate sales cases where a cryptocurrency is involved, but in general there is no generally accepted use as a payment.
This is also due to the fact that the existing crypto is poorly adapted for retail sell. This is despite many different projects.

Most likely this is due to the fact that the people are not yet used to accepting payment for services and goods in cryptocurrency. When I was offered the first time for the work done by Ether and Bitcoin, I refused. Then I changed my mind and for the second time already accepted payment in cryptocurrency.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Yes, the greatest volume of crypto use is speculation in the market. In the future, the cryptocurrency will be gradually used for its intended purpose. Of course, these will only be the strongest projects.

You're right. First of all, users began to sell or keep coins on their wallets. And only over time they began to use the blockchain in different areas of life.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

I told about this project to my friends who are planning to send their children to study in other countries. Both children and parents are interested in the application. All of them plan to use the application in the future to save data about their diplomas.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

Expansion of institutions will occur gradually, further plans are described in the project roadmap.
big-svobodniy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:56:11 PM

High rating, I will take the opportunity and evaluate the project, thereby giving my support.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

Well, already and so more users began to use cryptocurrency. If at first the coins were bought for investment and trade, now goods with services on the Internet are often paid for by users of cryptocurrency.

And this is just the beginning. Already, even in everyday life, you can find ads when people sell real estate and transport, and the price is indicated in the cryptocurrency.
For example, I found a telegram channel in which they sell goods and services for cryptocurrency. there you can buy cars, apartments, various services. Even the mall is sold for bitcoins

I think that with each month such resources where it will be possible to buy or sell goods for cryptocurrency will increase. And this is very good, so people are more and more trusting cryptocurrency
STORMIX

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

This is also due to the fact that the existing crypto is poorly adapted for retail sell. This is despite many different projects.

Most likely this is due to the fact that the people are not yet used to accepting payment for services and goods in cryptocurrency. When I was offered the first time for the work done by Ether and Bitcoin, I refused. Then I changed my mind and for the second time already accepted payment in cryptocurrency.

Well, now everyone who works on the Internet and at least somehow connected with cryptocurrencies is happy to accept payment in eth and BTC. I personally prefer to get paid in ethereum
denreddit

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

I told about this project to my friends who are planning to send their children to study in other countries. Both children and parents are interested in the application. All of them plan to use the application in the future to save data about their diplomas.

So there are people who are interested in such a project. I think every day there will be more such people.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

So there are people who are interested in such a project. I think every day there will be more such people.
The project was able to interest and enlist the support. In the near future we will be able to evaluate the benefits of academic verification.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

What sector are we talking about? Does the project include educational institutions with specific areas of expertise?

strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

Well, now everyone who works on the Internet and at least somehow connected with cryptocurrencies is happy to accept payment in eth and BTC. I personally prefer to get paid in ethereum
Yes, if there is a relationship with crypto, then the cryptocurrency serves as a means of payment. Many resources still use conventional electronic money, such as PayPal, Skrill, and others. For cryptography to conquer the world still has a long way to go.

I suggest two types of developments. Either cryptocurrencies in general will cease to be interesting, or they will begin to be massively introduced into the economy. I think the second option is more likely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: