Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform  (Read 2996 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

The system of logistics for today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already on the market and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
amanai

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove delivery intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transportation brings me happiness Cheesy
amanai

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove delivery intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transportation brings me happiness Cheesy
This project is not only about removing of shipping intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
amanai

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

Waiting for implementation. I am constant user of delivery services . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is very cool. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

Why we need to use a shipping crypto token? Mostly in NA we use famous and trusted shipping company/freight like MME, AVRT, ESTES, UPS, ACT and many more. I thought the crypto will cut off the third party , but this one is the real third party of this time. Please enlighten me if I'm mistaken the correct vision of this project. Thanks in advance.
P.s. This is looks like the shipchain project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

Waiting for implementation. I am constant user of delivery services . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is very cool. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
ShipNext Supply Chain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

I'm an experienced marine engineer, 8 years on the general cargo and offshore fleet. I'm happy to see my fellow countrymen creating something nice for the maritime industry, but why don't you have whitepaper in Russian guys?

I didn't find information about hard cap and a soft cap on your website, it's an important part of tokenomics. Please consider it to add on the website. Also for the sake of transparency add the use of proceeds and vesting of the team, advisory, bonus allocations. Is there any?

Overall I do like the idea and its implementation can really disrupt maritime operations. The website looks very nice but needs some information to improve content.

If you need Russian translator, I will be happy to contribute. Thanks

Hello! Thanks for your feedback!

WP in Russian will be available in a while. All the information about project details is available in Whitepaper.
We will account for you comments and put it on the landing page as well as usage of proceeds.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

del

Hello, what do you mean? Roll Eyes
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

Why we need to use a shipping crypto token? Mostly in NA we use famous and trusted shipping company/freight like MME, AVRT, ESTES, UPS, ACT and many more. I thought the crypto will cut off the third party , but this one is the real third party of this time. Please enlighten me if I'm mistaken the correct vision of this project. Thanks in advance.
P.s. This is looks like the shipchain project.

Currently banks control the financial transactions, what regularly results in banking commissions, timing, imposing limitations due to different jurisdictions of transacting parties, blocking of funds, eliminating definite banks from transaction chains and many other issuers. Having internal ecosystem currency – ShipToken, pegged to USD, will allow to eliminate all of the issues stated above. Instead of the fiat currency transacting parties will be exchanging a computer code – a token, directly connected to the money and being kept in Escrow. Thus there will be 100% guarantee that all of the transacting parties will be paid execution of the smart contract.

Currently the bill of lading is the final document, that sanctions financial transaction without physically delivering the cargo, that keeps place for the fraud. Having money in Escrow will be the crown of the transaction chain. Escrow will appear at a stage of charter party and will be released at proof of delivery. Speed of transaction will be increased dramatically, from days to seconds.

We do not want to be associated with shipchain, although the concept is similar. We are different in the way how we implement this and our experience. We started 10 years ago by founding varamar.com - a reputable and trusted ocean freight company. We are professionals in shipping and fully committed to building the SHIPNEXT Supply Chain
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Shipping is a huge business with the largest turnover of cash. In connection with such a scale, this entails many problems and difficulties. A single platform that could monitor and solve these problems would be a useful tool for many companies.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:23:12 PM

Shipping is a huge business with the largest turnover of cash. In connection with such a scale, this entails many problems and difficulties. A single platform that could monitor and solve these problems would be a useful tool for many companies.

Yes, I totally agree. Not transparency of this system entails huge losses for companies. Despite the fact that we now live in the 21st century, all the same the delivery of many loads is carried out by sea. And it is very important now to make it so that it is as efficient and transparent as possible.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

Yes, I totally agree. Not transparency of this system entails huge losses for companies. Despite the fact that we now live in the 21st century, all the same the delivery of many loads is carried out by sea. And it is very important now to make it so that it is as efficient and transparent as possible.
The project team promises to create such a platform that will provide many companies with the opportunity to abandon their oborte capitals, which at the moment is an inseparable part of the navigable ecosystem.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

The project team promises to create such a platform that will provide many companies with the opportunity to abandon their oborte capitals, which at the moment is an inseparable part of the navigable ecosystem.
This will radically change the market and give many companies more freedom and provide more flexible working conditions. It will also attract many new customers to this market.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

For the first time I see such a project, which aims to simplify the transpa- ration and logistics of goods by sea, probably this sphere is very in demand in such a project?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

For the first time I see such a project, which aims to simplify the transpa- ration and logistics of goods by sea, probably this sphere is very in demand in such a project?

Naturally, this sphere is in demand. The project team has experience in this field, previously they worked in companies as VARAMAR and VARAMAR TRANS and the founders have an understanding of what the market needs.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

I'm worried about one thing. Will not the situation arise that this project will be so effective that it will replace many workers who are working in this sphere at the moment?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: