Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 02:31:32 PM by Libertalia

Russian
Website |  White Paper  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |  Reddit  |  Medium |  Facebook  |  Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BatistaCru

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well-thought-out from the economic side of the game, get huge support from investors.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well-thought-out from the economic side of the game, get huge support from investors.

I fully agree with you, the idea is really good, but before drawing conclusions, I would like to get acquainted with the white paper of the project.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

What would play this game will need to pay for it, or the game will be completely free of charge? I would like to understand how many people will be registered as gamers?
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

What would play this game will need to pay for it, or the game will be completely free of charge? I would like to understand how many people will be registered as gamers?

If I understand correctly, there will be a paid subscription, but each player will be able to get bonuses, bonuses will be able to pay for a paid subscription.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

If I understand correctly, there will be a paid subscription, but each player will be able to get bonuses, bonuses will be able to pay for a paid subscription.

Everything is correct, in order to play, you need to pay, and the payment will be made in the tokens of the project, thereby there will be a certain demand for them.
BatistaCru

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

I fully agree with you, the idea is really good, but before drawing conclusions, I would like to get acquainted with the white paper of the project.

I think that information about this will appear soon, most likely the website is being finalized.
mbahokey

Activity: 548
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

This is not the first, although the game concept has been used by many projects, Game-based blockchain technology always become an interesting thing, hopefully, you have a good plan for your game project, so that liber coin can compete and survive. Good luck
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

In principle - the game promises to be interesting. True Jack Sparrow is not like the original Johnie Dep. Perhaps there will be fans of the game, who will contribute to the development of the project.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

This is not the first, although the game concept has been used by many projects, Game-based blockchain technology always become an interesting thing, hopefully, you have a good plan for your game project, so that liber coin can compete and survive. Good luck
The most important thing is that the financial strategy of the game is predisposed to the fact that these tokens will be in demand from the players, this is a very important point.
zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

The most important thing that would have happened to implement a plan for the demand of players for Liber coin. If there is a demand for the tokens of the project, then the game itself will flourish and investors will get rich with it.
FlooMeer

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

Everything is correct, in order to play, you need to pay, and the payment will be made in the tokens of the project, thereby there will be a certain demand for them.

In principle, the system is simple and clear, I want to quickly see the beta version of the game to fully understand its potential.

nafantc

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

As far as I understood that the game will be completely free, but each player will be offered paid services to surpass others. These paid services will need to be paid for by the project tokens.
BatistaCru

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

I would like to wish success to the developers of this project, because today it is very difficult to attract investors and raise the necessary funds for the start of the project.
FlooMeer

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:15:31 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 12:28:20 PM by FlooMeer
Merited by Creol (1)

I would like to wish success to the developers of this project, because today it is very difficult to attract investors and raise the necessary funds for the start of the project.

Yes, indeed, many investors now behave rather passively, before the start of the token sale process, it is necessary to make a good advertisement for the project, it is desirable to launch a bounty program and airdrop. The cryptocurrency market is going through hard times, but this situation may change at any time, even tomorrow.
Advantages of this project:
1. The use of new technologies in the creation of game gameplay.
2. Well-designed game mechanics.
3. A well-thought economy, the project will have a second market in the form of players, the token is obliged to grow in price.

psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

Hello, project looks very interesting. Wondering where i can read some informations about your developers?
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Hello, project looks very interesting. Wondering where i can read some informations about your developers?
We need to wait for the administration to finalize its own website, I think that's where all the information will be.
nafantc

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

given the negative situation on the crypto-currency market, how can the LIBERTAGIA project and its tokens withstand such great pressure from the market?
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

given the negative situation on the crypto-currency market, how can the LIBERTAGIA project and its tokens withstand such great pressure from the market?
What negative situation on the cryptocurrency market are you talking about? That bitcoin is now at the bottom? Or the fact that now there are a lot of fraudulent ICO companies in the market? Interesting to know...

You are absolutely right, blockchain games are always very popular and their coins are always growing in price.
I know popular blockchain games that already exist, for example
1) HunterCoin
2) Beyond the Void (ERC20 Nexium)
3) Augmentors (token DataBits)
4) Yggdrasil (FWIN)
5) CryptoKitties
6) BitQuest
etc

I love to play games and I would like to see the beta version of this game and find out what plans develop has set for itself. If will interesting bounty company perhaps, and help you attract investors.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

We need to wait for the administration to finalize its own website, I think that's where all the information will be.

Very curious, what will be in this game? I like to play different games. Very waiting for the site and the beta version of the game.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: