Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29394 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

I would like to note that I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get great support from the investor, I hope that this project is no exception.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

If I'm not mistaken, it is planned to launch the game in an international format, this English, Russian, German and Chinese languages will be present.

wow, this is sounds very good. Hope that developers and other team will do this
YangZz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

Interesting project
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

I've been thinking about this! If you want to run the game on the blockchain, then why do you need tokens at all? Why you can't do without tokens at all. If you have a great game. the demand for it will be good. Think about it.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

I've been thinking about this! If you want to run the game on the blockchain, then why do you need tokens at all? Why you can't do without tokens at all. If you have a great game. the demand for it will be good. Think about it.
There are a lot of uses for tokens, this is a kind of financial system that surpasses the old options. I encourage the availability of tokens, investors have the opportunity to earn.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

There are a lot of uses for tokens, this is a kind of financial system that surpasses the old options. I encourage the availability of tokens, investors have the opportunity to earn.

First of all, tokens are an in - game currency, the price of which will be formed from the demand for it, as the token will be traded on crypto-currency exchanges, which will give popularity and financial reliability to the project itself.
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:14:43 AM

First of all, tokens are an in - game currency, the price of which will be formed from the demand for it, as the token will be traded on crypto-currency exchanges, which will give popularity and financial reliability to the project itself.

Well, except for this in any case, in the game itself I think it will be an application for him, the main thing is that he does not break the balance of the game
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

I would like to note that I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get great support from the investor, I hope that this project is no exception.

I do not know for sure whether the administration of the project will achieve great popularity, because the competition in this area is already very high, compared to 2016.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

I do not know for sure whether the administration of the project will achieve great popularity, because the competition in this area is already very high, compared to 2016.

I agree that the competition is now in this area is great, but this project has all the chances to get ahead, through innovations and a good advertising company.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

I agree that the competition is now in this area is great, but this project has all the chances to get ahead, through innovations and a good advertising company.

I have a couple of questions about the ad campaign, will the bounty company or airdrop be launched?
Khala

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

I have a couple of questions about the ad campaign, will the bounty company or airdrop be launched?

in the first message of the topic there is not even a link to the site of this project, it seems to me at the moment there is only an idea for the project and nothing more
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

in projects like this token is just utility. As i know this will be first game with own token
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

I would like to give advice to developers not to use Ethereum coin, because It has low bandwidth. Look at the side of the coin of the Wave. It looks very beautiful in this application for games

dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

in projects like this token is just utility. As i know this will be first game with own token
Who told you that this is the first game with its own token. You are deeply mistaken. I have already met a lot of games that use this model. The most profitable were the Korean games, which brought their investors large profits. Personally, I earned on one such game, as an investor about $ 2500 by the Way, and who is the developer of this game?

alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

It's too early to talk about bounty. They don't even have their own website and their plan. When they show their product, at least in beta, then it will be known whether there is a future in this game. But bounty undoubtedly always helps startups to get publicity in social media, so do not skimp on generosity. This I for developers write.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

I would like to give advice to developers not to use Ethereum coin, because It has low bandwidth. Look at the side of the coin of the Wave. It looks very beautiful in this application for games
The Ethereum platform is several times more popular than the Waves, I don't think this one should be changed.
zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

The Ethereum platform is several times more popular than the Waves, I don't think this one should be changed.

The ETH platform has a number of advantages over its competitors, it is not only popular, but also the speed of transactions and small fees.
Khala

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

The ETH platform has a number of advantages over its competitors, it is not only popular, but also the speed of transactions and small fees.

Recently, i read the news that the btc transaction is faster. Moreover, when the cost of cryptoalate fell, eth lost its price faster than BTC
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

Recently, i read the news that the btc transaction is faster. Moreover, when the cost of cryptoalate fell, eth lost its price faster than BTC
It is not TRUE, the Bitcoin platform works ten times slower, transactions are slower.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

Liber Coin will help altcoins to create a new round of movement, due to the emergence of new sellers who want to exchange the quest service for altcoins, which will be concentrated around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: