Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1ceStorm

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

Already appointed the official start of the game? When can it be tested? Is there any information?

I also searched for this information, but found nothing. Can someone help us?
Seamus_Walter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:57:03 AM

Recently, i read the news that the btc transaction is faster. Moreover, when the cost of cryptoalate fell, eth lost its price faster than BTC
GyramCripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

Recently, i read the news that the btc transaction is faster. Moreover, when the cost of cryptoalate fell, eth lost its price faster than BTC
No wonder, BTC is the most stable coin in the entire cryptocurrency market, but payments through the ETH platform are much faster
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

No wonder, BTC is the most stable coin in the entire cryptocurrency market, but payments through the ETH platform are much faster

Ethereum has been holding for about 2 weeks and even gaining a little price, it seems that the situation on the market has stabilized.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

Ethereum has been holding for about 2 weeks and even gaining a little price, it seems that the situation on the market has stabilized.

That's true, but what does that have to do with the Libertalia project?
zorgo

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

This is directly related to any project whose tokens are of the form ERC 20, more expensive than ETH, the more expensive the token to dollar ratio.
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

It is a pity that the price has long remained at this level. Well, it's good that the price has stopped falling.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

guys, share with me a link to the official telegram channel of the project, where can I ask direct questions to the administration?

you can talk with them here, in this thread. May be they will make telegram channel later
JuleGulie

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

guys, share with me a link to the official telegram channel of the project, where can I ask direct questions to the administration?

you can talk with them here, in this thread. May be they will make telegram channel later
The administration promised that this week the project website will be launched, we are waiting for this.
GyramCripto

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

The administration promised that this week the project website will be launched, we are waiting for this.

What specific information will be posted on the website? Will the team list be available?
zorgo

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

What specific information will be posted on the website? Will the team list be available?

Usually, the web site should be absolutely all the information related to the project, from the road map, ending with white paper.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

From the general situation which occurs in the cryptocurrency market depend on all new projects, the better the market situation, the activity behaves most investors.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

I checked on my own experience, transactions in the BTC network can last from 40 minutes to 2 hours. That's slow!
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:52:47 AM

Will the game work in a browser or as a mobile app? How will this affect the popularity of the game?
TimurBit

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:58:02 AM

Will the game work in a browser or as a mobile app? How will this affect the popularity of the game?

LIBERTALIA will only work in a mobile application, it will give the game a few advantages, comfort.
GyramCripto

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

LIBERTALIA will only work in a mobile application, it will give the game a few advantages, comfort.

When can I get acquainted with the alpha version of the game? I want to test the functionality and navigation.
zorgo

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Could you please tell who is the authors of this project and the second question: can you describe an example of the quest which you are going to offer to your users?
Guys, why don't you answer?
Most likely they are busy refining their own website. Promised this week to make an announcement.
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Could you please tell who is the authors of this project and the second question: can you describe an example of the quest which you are going to offer to your users?
Guys, why don't you answer?
Most likely they are busy refining their own website. Promised this week to make an announcement.

The site is a business card of the project. Therefore, there is nothing surprising in the fact that the team is now actively engaged in the preparation of its resource.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

yeap, im allready wanna see something except topic on this forum. Hope that they will do this week
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

I am interested in one very important question, within the game itself will be used only only LIBER coin or will it be possible to pay for quests in Fiat currencies? Will it be possible to pay for the quest in dollars?

Most likely, the game will have an internal exchanger, as you will be able to enter the Fiat currency into the game and convert it into tokens.

If the project token is used in the game functionality, it will be very beneficial for investors. Because the token will always be in demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: