Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29394 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

I am sure that LIBERTALIA will be quite a popular project, but I would like to fully understand where the funds that will be collected from the token sales will be spent.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

I am sure that LIBERTALIA will be quite a popular project, but I would like to fully understand where the funds that will be collected from the token sales will be spent.

This information is in the white paper of the project, I can say only one thing that you do not need to spare money for further advertising of the project.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Potentially, after tokens are traded on several exchanges at once, they should become even more expensive.

but developers cant pay for listing on bigger exchanges
1ceStorm

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

Potentially, after tokens are traded on several exchanges at once, they should become even more expensive.

but developers cant pay for listing on bigger exchanges
There are many exchanges, listing coins for which is completely free. I don't think there will be a problem with this question.
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

Welcome to the official Libertalia page🌐
Here we will tell you about our project, our mission an goals as well as here you will be able to find all our updates and news📣

Ready to start?

So, Libertalia is a unique platform, developed for the travelers  with an eye to turn every trip into miraculous adventure. Augmented reality of each trip is carried out by well-designed quest developed by industry professionals and historians. Quest is available for everyone who has a smartphone. LIBER COIN would act as a unified payment system✔️

Our goal is turning an ordinary trip into a great adventure. Explore new countries and cities via game, earn prices and entertain yourself like newer before with Libertalia🌍

Wanna know more? With to the site http://libertalia.fun
And welcome to Libertalia🙏🏻

oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

This information is in the white paper of the project, I can say only one thing that you do not need to spare money for further advertising of the project.

It is clear that gamers will not be engaged in advertising the game. They will simply download and play it. Advertising will be engaged in the project team.
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 05:22:24 PM by Libertalia

🔹It is not a secret to anyone that the 21 century - is a century of new technologies. Each successful company tries to stay ahead of the competition by improving as well as inventing new technical solutions. This is not only about business and hi-tech, but entertainment too🎇

🔹People got used to ordinary video and board games, something new and extraordinary should have appeared and it did. Takao Kato was the first man to invent the Real Escape Game, whose members had to look for clues and use their brains to get out of the locked room in 60 minutes. Quests have become incredibly popular in Japan, China, Taiwan and Singapore. A few years later, Kato Kazuya's friend Iwata launched the Real Escape Game franchise in the United States and Europe🌎

🔹But the World is going on and travel-quests era has come. #Libertalia developers have created a whole World with its own maps, currency and prizes. With Libertalia your trips would become more exciting🌪Enjoy exploring new cities and countries in a quest form, win prizes and gain LIBER COINs➡️ http://libertalia.fun      
oficman

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

🔹It is not a secret to anyone that the 21 century - is a century of new technologies. Each successful company tries to stay ahead of the competition by improving as well as inventing new technical solutions. This is not only about business and hi-tech, but entertainment too🎇

🔹People got used to ordinary video and board games, something new and extraordinary should have appeared and it did. Takao Kato was the first man to invent the Real Escape Game, whose members had to look for clues and use their brains to get out of the locked room in 60 minutes. Quests have become incredibly popular in Japan, China, Taiwan and Singapore. A few years later, Kato Kazuya's friend Iwata launched the Real Escape Game franchise in the United States and Europe🌎

🔹But the World is going on and travel-quests era has come. #Libertalia developers have created a whole World with its own maps, currency and prizes. With Libertalia your trips would become more exciting🌪Enjoy exploring new cities and countries in a quest form, win prizes and gain LIBER COINs➡️ http://libertalia.fun       

What cards are you talking about? I did not see anything about them in White Paper.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

What cards are you talking about? I did not see anything about them in White Paper.

I am also interested to know: why will these cards be needed? What currencies will they work with?
oficman

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

If a gamer goes through all the quests and gets the top prize, will he be able to re-start the quests?
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:21:11 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 04:28:38 PM by Libertalia

Not that much time remains on travel, although traveling is one of the most incredible, happy and pleasant vital moments. #Libertalia project is aimed to make each your trip unforgettable📸🎈⏭ https://medium.com/@libercoin7/diversify-your-vocation-with-libertalia-6f982259941f
oficman

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

Where did you see the word "cards"? I don't see him alone? Undecided
I like to travel. I like the idea of combining travels and game.
This is a new idea. Are there competitors and analogues?
And what for? If he already visit all this places and get information about them. It looks like spend of money.

You want to say that gamers will refuse the real travel in favor of the virtual, which offers this game? Grin
oficman

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

Where did you see the word "cards"? I don't see him alone? Undecided
I like to travel. I like the idea of combining travels and game.
This is a new idea. Are there competitors and analogues?
And what for? If he already visit all this places and get information about them. It looks like spend of money.

You want to say that gamers will refuse the real travel in favor of the virtual, which offers this game? Grin
Libertalia does not offer virtual travel.
Libertalia offers to add quests to ordinary travels.
To make the journey look like film Indiana Jones Smiley

If a person rarely travels, but often likes to play online games, will he have to go on a trip for the sake of Libertalia quests?
oficman

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

Do you know that quests will be divided into 3 groups? Separate quests will be for friends, for personal passing and for families. I like this highlight of the game.
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

Today we are going to speak about #blockchain part of our project💥

Here, in #Libertalia we’ve got LIBER COINs, which are used as a payment system. The main transfer tool for LIBER COIN values is token LBR. LBR tokens can be easily transferred between all participants using #Ethereum network addresses✅

You can get LBR tokens via⏬

✔️Purchase LBR tokens on various exchanges;
✔️Social activity on the Libertalia platform: the passage
quests, hunting for the main prize, communication with other citizens on application forum;
✔️Assist in testing, developing and promoting of our project
✔️Active participation in projects integrated into Libertalia

You can easily exchange LBR tokens for prizes as well as new quests for your family and friends💥

Dive in➡️ http://libertalia.fun

#cryptoasset #loan #bitcoin #blockchain #ETH #BTC #cryptocurrency #profit #finance #team #cryptocurrency #LIBER #travel #quest
oficman

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

You can get LBR tokens via⏬

✔️Active participation in projects integrated into Libertalia

What projects will be integrated into the functionality of Libertalia?
oficman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

To use cryptocurrency for the payment system - for me, too poor use of the blockchain technology. Fiat Money fully copes with this feature.

On the Internet, it has already become commonplace to pay for work done with a suitable type of cryptocurrency. So not everyone is used to calculate Fiat.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

To use cryptocurrency for the payment system - for me, too poor use of the blockchain technology. Fiat Money fully copes with this feature.

On the Internet, it has already become commonplace to pay for work done with a suitable type of cryptocurrency. So not everyone is used to calculate Fiat.

Now clients will earn project tokens, spend them on completing quests, or exchange them for fiat.
oficman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

Does the project team plan to take part in the listing and add a personal token to the exchange?
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Does the project team plan to take part in the listing and add a personal token to the exchange?

Of course! Cheesy
They noted it in the first paragraph.
✔️Purchase LBR tokens on various exchanges
All successful projects must be listed on exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: