Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29394 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

Every successful project begins with an idea, but further development plays a very important role in the way up to users hearts❤️

Here comes Sir. Marketing and we are gonna tell you what our marketing team has created for #Libertalia.

✅The first step was launching a content block about Libertalia on preferred sites: forums, platforms and sites about tourism and quests.

✅Then we started Libertalia promotion in social media.

✅The next step would be promotion through news portals, with using key user requests as well as indexing Libertalia in the search engines and creating landing pages.

✅After all, launching a loyalty program for investors. Loyalty program implies various benefits provided to Libertalia investors from our partners among related areas.

Find more about project via website🌐➡️ http://libertalia.fun

May I clarify with you: for which group of investors you are developing a loyalty program, if your team has not organized ICO?
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:09:19 PM

Every successful project begins with an idea, but further development plays a very important role in the way up to users hearts❤️

Here comes Sir. Marketing and we are gonna tell you what our marketing team has created for #Libertalia.

✅The first step was launching a content block about Libertalia on preferred sites: forums, platforms and sites about tourism and quests.

✅The next step would be promotion through news portals, with using key user requests as well as indexing Libertalia in the search engines and creating landing pages.

✅After all, launching a loyalty program for investors. Loyalty program implies various benefits provided to Libertalia investors from our partners among related areas.

discuss about the promotion, I agree, and also social media news was what other people follow every day and the news, most of the people have more confidence on the news. so it would be easier for the team to do the promotion.

FORTUNA88

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

discuss about the promotion, I agree, and also social media news was what other people follow every day and the news, most of the people have more confidence on the news. so it would be easier for the team to do the promotion.

You're right. In social networks, many users discuss cryptocurrency news and the development of new projects. So the team should not lose sight of the social networks.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

You're right. In social networks, many users discuss cryptocurrency news and the development of new projects. So the team should not lose sight of the social networks.

I also do not know anything about the maps of the project Libertalia. Does the site have samples of these cards? Can I get a link to their images?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

Some users only in social networks reads news and clarifies all sorts of moments. Other users like to chat on the forums. And the third group likes thematic videos more to watch. All this must be taken into account and used for the development of the project.
Charisma359

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

✅The next step would be promotion through news portals, with using key user requests as well as indexing Libertalia in the search engines and creating landing pages.

Of course, I am not a great expert in these matters, but I really like this marketing plan listed in the answer. I think that its implementation will bring a lot of benefit to the project and the team.
FORTUNA88

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

If the team of Libertalia will continue to show vigorous activity, then its project will very quickly become popular, and the quests will gather a large number of fans.
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:13:19 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 02:27:18 PM by VAGR

May I clarify with you: for which group of investors you are developing a loyalty program, if your team has not organized ICO?

I also wanted to find out about the ICO? ICO will be?
Or how investors will be attracted?
FORTUNA88

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

[/quote]

Perhaps the news is not about investors, but about potential clients of Libertalia and its partners?
Charisma359

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

Perhaps the news is not about investors, but about potential clients of Libertalia and its partners?
[/quote]

Most likely, we are talking about potential clients of the project, and not about investors. Because even a bounty campaign is not foreseen. But the partners of the project can offer customers good discounts on tourist tours, if they are also guaranteed to complete quests.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

Most likely, we are talking about potential clients of the project, and not about investors. Because even a bounty campaign is not foreseen. But the partners of the project can offer customers good discounts on tourist tours, if they are also guaranteed to complete quests.

Travel agencies with different partners enter into contracts. Just to get more customers. Therefore, I think they will like the quests of Libertalia very much, as this is a great prospect for future development.
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

In order to participate, please follow this simple conditions⬇️

✅ You should be at least 18 years old and have a permission to buy coins
✅ LIBER COIN purchase will be converted from the price of Ethereum at the rate of 1 : 1.
✅Buyers are solely responsible for paying taxes, if any will apply to transactions and purchases made with using LIBER COIN.
✅Owners or authors of the site and company
are not responsible for setting taxes that may
apply to transactions and purchases made with
Coins LIBER COIN.
✅We can’t guarantee that travel without Libertalia will seem interesting to you from now on.

Read the rules carefully and do not delay too much, cause the World of exiting quests is waiting for you🔜🔜🔜 http://libertalia.fun
VAGR

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

According to the roadmap, LIBERTALIA should be placed on the first exchanges by the end of the year.
Does it mean the release of the coin is planned for the near future? 
Charisma359

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

✅ LIBER COIN purchase will be converted from the price of Ethereum at the rate of 1 : 1.

If the project token had already been created, now it would be profitable for us to buy it, while the rate of the Ether has greatly decreased. Wink
VAGR

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

If the project token had already been created, now it would be profitable for us to buy it, while the rate of the Ether has greatly decreased. Wink
In an unstable market, you need to think very well about your actions. But also a good time to buy prospective tokens Grin
FORTUNA88

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

In an unstable market, you need to think very well about your actions. But also a good time to buy prospective tokens Grin

I think that Ether will be in demand for cryptocurrency as long as it is possible to create new tokens and organize ICO in its network.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

I think that Ether will be in demand for cryptocurrency as long as it is possible to create new tokens and organize ICO in its network.

You are right, until the new team creates a new network for holding ICO, Ethereum will not leave the market and its price will not drop much.
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

How is your Saturday? Tired from the Black Friday?🛍

While you are having rest, Libertalia team is working hard on service development. We are going strictly in accordance with the Road Map, so now we are heading the negotiating process with new development team, that will improve our service🔝

Our main objective is to create a high-quality, user-friendly and cost-effective service in order to satisfy each and every one of Libertalia users💥

Please, write in comments your proposals and suggestions regarding our platform. We appreciate your opinion and hope that you will join our project as some kind of advisers, after all we are working for you🙏🏻

FORTUNA88

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

I would like not only the support of the project to speak in different languages of the world, but also the functionality of the application users can switch to the selected language. Because it will be inconvenient to complete the quest and at the same time translate tasks from a foreign language.
Charisma359

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

I personally wish that in the game application Libertalia users could leave reviews and share their impressions about the quests they had completed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: