Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

When do you plan to introduce a team? Something a long time ago there were no announcements...
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

I found such a note in the social group Facebook. I hope that soon we will learn new information about the development of the Libertalia project.

While you are having rest, Libertalia team is working hard on service development. We are going strictly in accordance with the Road Map, so now we are heading the negotiating process with new development team, that will improve our service
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

From this note you and I can conclude that the team deals with negotiations with partners, prepares material for quests and is working to promote the project.
VAGR

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

I found such a note in the social group Facebook. I hope that soon we will learn new information about the development of the Libertalia project.

While you are having rest, Libertalia team is working hard on service development. We are going strictly in accordance with the Road Map, so now we are heading the negotiating process with new development team, that will improve our service
The project has an official Facebook page? I know only the telegram channel...
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

The team of Libertalia has official pages in several social groups. All these links you will find in the first post of this topic.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

Facebook, Twitter, Telegram are very popular among all clients of the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, it is beneficial for teams to start their own pages and groups there.
VAGR

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

The team of Libertalia has official pages in several social groups. All these links you will find in the first post of this topic.
Thanks, I saw
The official website does not contain links to the project pages in social networks. This omission will make it more difficult for people to join the project in social networks
Charisma359

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

Thanks, I saw
The official website does not contain links to the project pages in social networks. This omission will make it more difficult for people to join the project in social networks

I read in White Paper that next year the team will spend a lot of time on the site, because there is still a lot of information to add and improve the functionality.
FORTUNA88

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

Thanks, I saw

I read in White Paper that next year the team will spend a lot of time on the site, because there is still a lot of information to add and improve the functionality.

You are right, the project site needs some work. Does the site already have a mobile application for downloading or is it still being developed?
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

You are right, the project site needs some work. Does the site already have a mobile application for downloading or is it still being developed?

The answer to this question can be found in the Road Map. In this document, the team always indicates the release of the beta version and the finished mobile application.
Charisma359

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

LIBERTALIA software development stage and the presentation of the beta service team will be in the first quarter of 2019.
FORTUNA88

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

Thanks for the replies, friends! I went to the forum from a mobile phone, and I was uncomfortable browsing the topic pages. Therefore, I could not independently find information.
VAGR

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

These are plans until the end of 2018 according to the roadmap:
1. LIBERTALIA website with full project overview
2. Multi-language technical paper
3. Team Recruitment LIBERTALIA
4. Additional meetings with various companies for hiring software developers
5. Placement of LIBERTALIA on the first exchanges
What is known about the implementation? ...Something a long time ago there were no announcements
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

These are plans until the end of 2018 according to the roadmap:
1. LIBERTALIA website with full project overview
2. Multi-language technical paper
3. Team Recruitment LIBERTALIA
4. Additional meetings with various companies for hiring software developers
5. Placement of LIBERTALIA on the first exchanges
What is known about the implementation? ...Something a long time ago there were no announcements

It can be seen, the team once had a report on the work done to prepare. After all, so many things the team needs to have time to complete before the end of 2018.
Charisma359

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

I think that the team will have time by the end of the year to implement all these points of the Road Map. As for the team report on the work done, we can wait for it with you.
FORTUNA88

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

I think that the team will have time by the end of the year to implement all these points of the Road Map. As for the team report on the work done, we can wait for it with you.

But the publication of news in the subject indicates that the team has not forgotten about its customers and continues to work further on the development and launch of its project on the market. No news can not do.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

But the publication of news in the subject indicates that the team has not forgotten about its customers and continues to work further on the development and launch of its project on the market. No news can not do.

If the team prepares articles for us every day, when will it be engaged in the development of the project?  Cheesy Until the end of the year, very little is left. The team has many more points to implement.
Charisma359

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

You're right. If the team is small, then its representative will rarely appear in the subject when the team is engaged in the implementation of a large pukt from the Road Map.
FORTUNA88

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

There are a number of reasons why team members rarely appear in a topic. But the main thing is that the representatives are still writing their answers in the subject line and we are not left without attention.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

I look forward to the moment when the first clients of Libertalia will complete quests and share their feedback with us. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: