Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29402 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leysumpti

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

Tell me, is the coin of this project already being traded on the stock exchanges, or is everything just in the plans?

If I am not mistaken, she is trading on the Yobit exchange but it is better to clarify
Yes, that's right, the coin is being traded on this exchange. If anyone is interested here link https://yobit.net/ru/trade/LBR/ETH
dropwittro

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

Tell me, is the coin of this project already being traded on the stock exchanges, or is everything just in the plans?

If I am not mistaken, she is trading on the Yobit exchange but it is better to clarify
Yes, that's right, the coin is being traded on this exchange. If anyone is interested here link https://yobit.net/ru/trade/LBR/ETH

Thank. I just have a little etithium on this exchange. I'll try to buy some coins. May grow to the new year Wink
dufftricro

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

Thank. I just have a little etithium on this exchange. I'll try to buy some coins. May grow to the new year Wink

Then I wish you good luck. Be careful, the market is unpredictable. Smiley
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

I also bought a small amount of coins. The course of the coin is changing, I will try to trade and earn a little money on it.
baramut

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

If the idea of ​​this project is implemented in my country, I would gladly take part in the quest. I am interested in this kind of holiday
leysumpti

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

If the idea of ​​this project is implemented in my country, I would gladly take part in the quest. I am interested in this kind of holiday
Activities in general are very good and especially if you can find out what is new and interesting about the place in which you rest
dropwittro

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

Activities in general are very good and especially if you can find out what is new and interesting about the place in which you rest

I have never participated in such quests. was only in the quest room
dufftricro

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:12:51 PM

Of course, no one will specifically go on these quests, but if you suddenly rest in a city in which he is being held then you can certainly take part in it
leysumpti

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Of course, no one will specifically go on these quests, but if you suddenly rest in a city in which he is being held then you can certainly take part in it

It all depends on who likes what kind of holiday. For example, if you like to lie on the sofa, then of course it will not be interesting to you.
baramut

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:29:03 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 05:08:22 PM by baramut

It all depends on who likes what kind of holiday. For example, if you like to lie on the sofa, then of course it will not be interesting to you.

You can love both of them) Sometimes I like to just lie down and do nothing, and sometimes I want to relax actively and with advantage
dropwittro

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

You can love both of them) Sometimes I like to just lie down and do nothing, and sometimes I want to relax actively and with advantage

This year I have a lot of projects related to tourism and recreation. Until they realized themselves. Let's hope this one can
terglyppri

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

This year I have a lot of projects related to tourism and recreation. Until they realized themselves. Let's hope this one can

It all depends on how the project will follow its roadmap. If all items are executed then the implementation is quite possible.
dufftricro

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

It all depends on how the project will follow its roadmap. If all items are executed then the implementation is quite possible.

Implementation also depends on investors. If the project attracts them, then only can success
terglyppri

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Implementation also depends on investors. If the project attracts them, then only can success
The market is rising, investors will start to invest again. I think that after a while everything will be fine
leysumpti

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

This year, energy projects enjoyed success. They almost always collected the necessary funds. Let's see how they will be with tourist projects
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Come on man!
Do we have to believe in Libertaria who has worked with PokemongO to achieve success in the future? LOL
I also haven't fully seen the collaboration, even the sheet of paper isn't there. LOL
baramut

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

Come on man!
Do we have to believe in Libertaria who has worked with PokemongO to achieve success in the future? LOL
I also haven't fully seen the collaboration, even the sheet of paper isn't there. LOL

And why do not you like PokemongO? She was very popular, and there are still people who play her
dropwittro

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

This year, energy projects enjoyed success. They almost always collected the necessary funds. Let's see how they will be with tourist projects

I would say that this project is no longer a tourist but an entertainment
dufftricro

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

Come on man!

And why do not you like PokemongO? She was very popular, and there are still people who play her

PokemongO has long been no longer an actual game, but I don’t see anything wrong with the project cooperating with them.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:05:24 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 10:34:04 AM by Haynes

Come on man!

PokemongO has long been no longer an actual game.
well well.
Everything has been answered by this one friend. LOL

Again I also don't like PokemonGO because the type of game is Open World and not from First Person Shooter.
For PointBlank and CounterStrike I like it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: