Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol  (Read 19753 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

I think understanding concept required reading whitepaper and doing some search, but I want to know, are jurors just normal people on internet? and Does your protocol protect right out side of your blockchain?
I think normal people, if you check their youtube video, they are talking about jurors credit level something. But for the benefit of the doubt, its better that the team will answer here instead of me stating my opinion  Grin

I did watch that video when I posted my comment, but it didn't give any details, all it said " The jurors are selected from a diverse pool ".
Anyway, I review the whitepaper and this is what I found : OATH jurors only need to rely on their common sense to decide cases based on contract terms, evidence, and testimony. They do not need to be experts in any field or area.

I think it would be much more complicated in the sense that they not to be an expert because this is serious issue that shouldn't be taken lightly IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.

If the team is not legit then how exactly are you trusting them lol? That is exactly the kind of team you should NOT be supporting if that's what you feel
I think the team needs to give a little more time so that they can show the full legitimacy of their work. I think it is too early to judge the project.
I agree. The project are still new in here and it needs a lot of time and works before can conclude it. And as far as I have observed, the team behind Oath are legit because they already have done some activities in various places over the past months. You can find the details in their medium.

Yes this project is just new, but you can totally see that there are progress and activities made by the team which simply says about how the team works. I am looking forward for this project because it finds me interesting and useful. I know this will be succeed in the future.
Agree quite good observation mate. Yes they are new but they are very active and continuously working for updates and informative information about the project. Hopefully this will continue to grow and develop for good output.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.

If the team is not legit then how exactly are you trusting them lol? That is exactly the kind of team you should NOT be supporting if that's what you feel
I think the team needs to give a little more time so that they can show the full legitimacy of their work. I think it is too early to judge the project.
I agree. The project are still new in here and it needs a lot of time and works before can conclude it. And as far as I have observed, the team behind Oath are legit because they already have done some activities in various places over the past months. You can find the details in their medium.

Yes this project is just new, but you can totally see that there are progress and activities made by the team which simply says about how the team works. I am looking forward for this project because it finds me interesting and useful. I know this will be succeed in the future.
Agree quite good observation mate. Yes they are new but they are very active and continuously working for updates and informative information about the project. Hopefully this will continue to grow and develop for good output.
What i have found out after checking this ann y
thread is on their first pagethey have put so much effort on boosting their projects by having appearance on different social media. I see them doing big effort.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

I think understanding concept required reading whitepaper and doing some search, but I want to know, are jurors just normal people on internet? and Does your protocol protect right out side of your blockchain?
I think normal people, if you check their youtube video, they are talking about jurors credit level something. But for the benefit of the doubt, its better that the team will answer here instead of me stating my opinion  Grin

I did watch that video when I posted my comment, but it didn't give any details, all it said " The jurors are selected from a diverse pool ".
Anyway, I review the whitepaper and this is what I found : OATH jurors only need to rely on their common sense to decide cases based on contract terms, evidence, and testimony. They do not need to be experts in any field or area.

I think it would be much more complicated in the sense that they not to be an expert because this is serious issue that shouldn't be taken lightly IMO.
With lack of knowledge we jump in with the project we atleast should have sold analysis with our investigation about the project that helps us identity fraud which will not impact our investments.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?

If you want more information mate you can easily browse their official website I think their are video explanation their.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

Oath protocol main focus is cyber security which is very essential to blockchain users worldwide. Thanks for the video added on the op.

This is a good project then because nowadays there are much hacking that has been established to blockchain especially on Cloud mining and exchanges.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

I will be looking forward to a demo version of this app to see how it works because the concept is truly overwhelming and can help in so many ways

This project has a feature on cybersecurity, So I think these will give good benefits on blockchain especially on guarding companies website, an example is crypto exchange sites.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

I found the Oath Protocol a very interesting and promising project. Well, the project has a good platform that I am sure can make its community grow even more but what they lack is a great marketing strategy regarding its promotions to spread even more the word of the Oath Protocol project. I will be looking forward to this project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

I found the Oath Protocol a very interesting and promising project. Well, the project has a good platform that I am sure can make its community grow even more but what they lack is a great marketing strategy regarding its promotions to spread even more the word of the Oath Protocol project. I will be looking forward to this project.
Maybe or not, but i agree with you that this project should have more promotion and bounty program for increasing awareness.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?
Unfortunately, the text can not be copied. Therefore, if the meaning of this project is not completely clear to you, then go to the official website of the project and read all the information there.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

Now the market is experiencing not very good times. Almost everything stands still and it is not clear where the price will go up or down. But I think that the team is ready for such turns.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Now the market is experiencing not very good times. Almost everything stands still and it is not clear where the price will go up or down. But I think that the team is ready for such turns.
The price is not going down or going up. They are just balanced nowadays since there are so many people wanted to make profits slightly.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

Unfortunately, the text can not be copied. Therefore, if the meaning of this project is not completely clear to you, then go to the official website of the project and read all the information there.
It can be copied. I'm not sure what text that you can not be copied. However, please don't copy the whole thread because it is copyright.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

I will be looking forward to a demo version of this app to see how it works because the concept is truly overwhelming and can help in so many ways

This project has a feature on cybersecurity, So I think these will give good benefits on blockchain especially on guarding companies website, an example is crypto exchange sites.

I don't think dev and programmers would buy some cybersecurity because 2FA is I think enough that our asset is secured. Yes, we heard a lot of investors that has been the victim of hacked just because probably they are being careless of their action.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

The project is new, nothing to be worried because they can definitely make an adjustment if they face some obstacles that block their way to success. Platform like this needs more attention like focusing more on laws that will protect the Dapp.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

interesting project, I like to see teams who working on this project. OATH concept looks good, hopefully this project can be successful and provide good benefits for participants or investors.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

interesting project, I like to see teams who working on this project. OATH concept looks good, hopefully this project can be successful and provide good benefits for participants or investors.
Thanks for your positive thoughts for this project mate. For sure, the team will be glad to your words and will get even more inspired to developed this platform into a good kind. Hopefully, more people will be here just like you so that the project will be recognized by some potential investors.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Oath is a project with 2 step of security making the blockchain more secure than ever.so if we look through their security process,that is amazing will be to a part of this project 
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Thanks for your positive thoughts for this project mate. For sure, the team will be glad to your words and will get even more inspired to developed this platform into a good kind. Hopefully, more people will be here just like you so that the project will be recognized by some potential investors.

Agree, giving positive words motivates to all the people behind this project to dig more and work well in the project. I hope the team will continue to find ways and strategy to catch attention and to make popular in the world of crypto.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

Agree, giving positive words motivates to all the people behind this project to dig more and work well in the project. I hope the team will continue to find ways and strategy to catch attention and to make popular in the world of crypto.
Of course, the project is still at the initial stage of development, so positive feedback will only help and motivate the team to continue working on the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: