Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol  (Read 19753 times)
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

Governance & Dispute Resolution Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:48:19 AM

The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.

Care to elaborate what's not legit about us? It is the Google senior engineer? Or former prosecutor/litigator from one of the best US firms? Or our CEO who has already successfully led a company to acquisition (Trip.com)? Would love some constructive feedback here.

Our team is 100%  verified on ICO Holder: https://icoholder.com/en/oath-protocol-26200

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

Do OATH team will provide some webinar or livestream for answer every question from investor or people have attention at the future?

We can get started here Smiley We have a Q&A post on our medium here: https://medium.com/oathprotocol/oath-protocol-q-a-series-1-e735c8e04d42 and will publish another one soon - stay tuned and sign up to our medium channel!

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:51:13 AM

Our first community giveaway is ON!

To enter to win:
(1) follow us at https://twitter.com/oathprotocol
(2) like any 3 of our tweets
(3) submit this form http://ow.ly/NsTt50jpXVQ .

For a BONUS gift, tweet and tag #OathProtocol. Top three creative posts will win a mystery surprise gift!

Let's Goooo 🎉

Admin? any plans of launching another round of campaigns after these ones? Pretty sure there are people who are interested also join.

Yeah, we'll have a few more simple campaigns like this, and launch a more extensive bounty program shortly. Want to make sure we do it right, ideally close to launch so that we actually get people to sign on to our platform and become users Wink

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:53:17 AM

Check out our post about various projects tackling the problem of governance and dispute resolution on the blockchain: https://medium.com/oathprotocol/the-lay-of-the-land-in-blockchain-dispute-resolution-and-governance-designs-9b97b0e469b8

Everything you've wanted to know about the differences between Kleros, Oath, Aragon, Jur, Mattereum, and ECAF!

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:57:00 AM

The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.
they are very concern about their project product and partnership. they are developing this.  I wish team will be more active to develop the product and project both
I think, it would be necessary to be active always in the project so that all interested investors will be convinced to join and help this to have a good development. Also, they need to communicate with the members of the community not only in the telegram but also here on this thread.

I agree, keeping the team active in a project is highly recommended so that it is easy for the new investors to answer their queries. The team should have time to communicate those who have questions, for them to understand clearly the project.We all know that we have different understanding and queries so better they focus in this part.

Yeah, we hear you! Keep the questions coming.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
oathprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:57:56 AM

Yeah, check out the explainer video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7qdVRZ-3g

Check it out, give us a thumbs up!

I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?
My suggestoon admin is also include subtitles or translate the video to other language as well so that none english ico followers can also understand this project.

We also have it in Chinese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJB7ryf5Crg&t=32s

What other languages do you think we should add?

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

Yeah, check out the explainer video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7qdVRZ-3g

Check it out, give us a thumbs up!

I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?
My suggestoon admin is also include subtitles or translate the video to other language as well so that none english ico followers can also understand this project.

We also have it in Chinese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJB7ryf5Crg&t=32s

What other languages do you think we should add?
Great good update team oath protocol! I am very much glad to this update. Why? Because of this, the information of the Oath Protocol will be more transparent all over the world because of being availble of this project into other languages.

Well, do you have it in Filipino version?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

Unfortunately, the text can not be copied. Therefore, if the meaning of this project is not completely clear to you, then go to the official website of the project and read all the information there.
It can be copied. I'm not sure what text that you can not be copied. However, please don't copy the whole thread because it is copyright.
Most likely I did not put it that way, but this is exactly what I meant, that if you copy the text, you can get punishment for it, since it is copyright.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

Already signed on NEM, Quarkchain, U Network, DREP, Tripio, and Populstay!

I am really a fan of protocol but this one is not all new to me, but let's see the development of this project and find out if there will be more uses for it. Partnerships is going to be a big help.

This is a great news to all supporters of OATH protocol. The team really need some help of others to be also promoted on other potential sponsor for the project.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

If talk about the concept of project is stunning without any question. Since it will be using blockchain so it is by design to serve globally. Now I would be interested to read and find out more how it will be made compatible with local laws in different jurisdictions. It's legal status to be used for dispute solver how will be defined and recognized.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

It will be good if they can launch a campaign like translation to other languages, It may help people to understand what is the good benefits of this project. Especially in Local Boards.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

Check out our post about various projects tackling the problem of governance and dispute resolution on the blockchain: https://medium.com/oathprotocol/the-lay-of-the-land-in-blockchain-dispute-resolution-and-governance-designs-9b97b0e469b8

Everything you've wanted to know about the differences between Kleros, Oath, Aragon, Jur, Mattereum, and ECAF!

Thank you for this good article link you posted OP. Surely more and more people will recognize the good benefits of being part of this project.

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

Explainer video about Oath protocol is what every must watch to understand it well. It is said that the protocol will be decentralized but appointing jury in case of dispute doens't make it trusted protocol because the fate of dispute will solely be in hands of those selected people ? Use cases of the protocol arises the potential well but somewhat it is semi-decentralized in my opinion, I might be wrong in understanding.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

Explainer video about Oath protocol is what every must watch to understand it well. It is said that the protocol will be decentralized but appointing jury in case of dispute doens't make it trusted protocol because the fate of dispute will solely be in hands of those selected people ? Use cases of the protocol arises the potential well but somewhat it is semi-decentralized in my opinion, I might be wrong in understanding.
what explanatory video are you talking about? Does this project have a video review for better perception of information? Please tell me where I can see it.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

Thanks, only familiar with NEM and Quarkchain, I'll  just check the other 4. It's good to see a fair number of member in Telegram. I hope you won't use Bounty campaign to populate it.
damniatx_

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

on your official website it says that soon you are going to launch a bounty campaign. Do you have any approximate dates when this will happen? Will it be announced on the official website or here on the forum?
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

Thanks, only familiar with NEM and Quarkchain, I'll  just check the other 4. It's good to see a fair number of member in Telegram. I hope you won't use Bounty campaign to populate it.

It's really a great news for Oath project. Having this blockchain platforms as a partnerships will only shows that it is being recognized here in crypto space. This could attract more supporters and investors that will lead to a better implementation of the platform ahead.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

Hello team! I would like to find out about generosity. Will there be a distribution of tokens and how can I get involved? I really want your token!
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

Hello team! I would like to find out about generosity. Will there be a distribution of tokens and how can I get involved? I really want your token!
Do read the official whitepapers of the project to understand completely also join in the official social telegram channel to communicate fastly moreover if you required to purchase the tokens do visit their official website.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

The concept maybe hard to understand due to the scenario which it is about dispute resolution and governance protocol and I am also still confused about it. Just wondering if they can solve such cases especially with this kind of technology that can make the impossible to possible.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: