Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53646 times)
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:05:29 AM

Hi! What the latest on Dewber? How does service move forward?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 09:06:11 AM

When can a token be purchased on the exchange? Is there a preliminary listing arrangement?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:21:49 AM

https://www.dewber.com/
You can see that the site is already running and the demo version is also pretty rare for startups. So what conclusions can do yourself.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:50:15 PM

You can see that the site is already running and the demo version is also pretty rare for startups. So what conclusions can do yourself.
Perhaps submit an application. Let's see how it will be profitable for the business. In any case, I will be interested in cooperation if it helps me to attract new customers.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:04:55 PM

The project looks interesting. I have not yet seen the use of the blockchain in this area. And it will be very interesting to me how it will all be released.
The idea of a loyalty program using blockchain technology is not new. there are several projects that are working in this area. No one has a ready-made solution to date. Therefore, DEWBER has every chance to become an industry leader.
Here I agree with you. But still they will have to compete with the giants of the industry who do not use blockchain technology. You need to understand how this project will be better and what benefits it will have for users.
While there is no dominant position in any of the competitors, DEWBER has all the chances to become project number 1! Ideas and plans have DEWBER better as me seems.
any project can be the first, but it all depends on the team work and the desire to develop the project, there is a project with a very promising and interesting idea-but the team is very lazy and the project quickly disappears
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:11:13 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 07:32:57 PM by persefona

any project can be the first, but it all depends on the team work and the desire to develop the project, there is a project with a very promising and interesting idea-but the team is very lazy and the project quickly disappears

I think after they raised $ 5 million during sales, they simply cannot be lazy. And even now I see real progress, so I hope for this project.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:52:31 PM

Perhaps submit an application. Let's see how it will be profitable for the business. In any case, I will be interested in cooperation if it helps me to attract new customers.
I liked the site and its content. Looks pretty nice. If I had a business, I would try to apply for participation in the loyalty program.

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
Vialaia

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:03:15 PM

And what about companies were already involved in the loyalty system? Is your system to be able to run in conjunction with traditional one? My old school clients don't want to participate. Is there possible to integrate dewber without abandoning the cards?
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:43:34 PM

And what about companies were already involved in the loyalty system? Is your system to be able to run in conjunction with traditional one? My old school clients don't want to participate. Is there possible to integrate dewber without abandoning the cards?

We are looking to build additional partnerships with various businesses in different branches. We see potential partners in Deliveroo, Just east, Hungry House, Times Out, Taste cards..
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:44:41 PM

I wonder how many tokens can I buy now? Are there any discounts for large investors? Who can now discuss the terms of cooperation?

Please talk directly with our management team and discuss details. You can find contacts on our website.

Thank you
alexsmalex

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:01:59 AM

I understand that they will have an application and will not have any cards. And what loyalty programs to use will determine the business.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:19:22 AM

As I understand, applications from partners from all over the world are being accepted right now so that the start can occur as quickly as possible.
As far as I know the company is negotiating with large retail chains that have offices around the world to make the most effective start of the company.
Mix_Fix

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:40:52 AM

As I understand, applications from partners from all over the world are being accepted right now so that the start can occur as quickly as possible.
As far as I know the company is negotiating with large retail chains that have offices around the world to make the most effective start of the company.
Fine. The maximum number of partners in the initial stages can ensure a very good growth of the token on exchanges.
persefona

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:41:14 AM

Fine. The maximum number of partners in the initial stages can ensure a very good growth of the token on exchanges.
Let's see how it all will work in practice after the launch of the platform. I wonder when it will be and when the launch of the platform.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 09:28:44 AM

I think after they raised $ 5 million during sales, they simply cannot be lazy. And even now I see real progress, so I hope for this project.
5 million dollars is quite a lot considering the current market situation and the attitude of investors to various ICOs.

snos-boss

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:39:31 AM

5 million dollars is quite a lot considering the current market situation and the attitude of investors to various ICOs.
I think this is due to the fact that the project already has working prototypes and a solid list of partners. In fact, investors trust this project.
Mix_Fix

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:49:29 AM

Yes, 5 million is now a very impressive amount, and I think that even this will be enough to initially implement and launch this project. So you can safely buy tokens.
Leftneck

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:05:14 PM

Yes, 5 million is now a very impressive amount, and I think that even this will be enough to initially implement and launch this project. So you can safely buy tokens.
Indeed, if you look at 5 million in the current conditions it can be said a lot and that is enough to launch this project so let's just see what the team will do and remain patient waiting

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vialaia

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:35:03 PM

We are looking to build additional partnerships with various businesses in different branches. We see potential partners in Deliveroo, Just east, Hungry House, Times Out, Taste cards..
Sounds good. But I need to understand may I integrate dewber in my bussiness without cards abandoning?
alexsmalex

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:50:24 PM

Sounds good. But I need to understand may I integrate dewber in my bussiness without cards abandoning?

What cards do you mean? I have not heard anything about the project will issue their cards? Have you seen such information or not?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: