Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53650 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:24:40 PM

Nice project. I think the demand for tokens will always be. I will follow the growth of the project. But in fact, I am sure that this is one of the best concepts in 2019.
Here I agree with you. I think the market will change soon and tokens that have real benefits will be in the top.
Unfortunately, at the moment there are no prerequisites for changing the market in a positive direction. But this does not prevent work on the future platform and provide an excellent product.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:42:39 PM

How many tokens are you planning to release? And are you sure that they will be enough to build a global loyalty program model?
This will all be easily regulated by the price of the token. In any case, each user will have a wallet on the smartphone and it will be convenient to transfer any number of tokens.
Who told you that? In any platform, the number of tokens that will be in circulation is known in advance. The developers can burn surplus only in the future.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:10:26 PM

Hey. Tell me what conditions are currently offered for business? How much will I have to pay to join the platform?
I heard about the fact that now the preferential conditions for business and everyone who joins the platform can do it for free. perhaps after launching the platform it will be different.
Is it really free? I also wonder why they made this platform free for businessmen and will it be permanent or for a specific period of time?
HMember

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:36:46 PM

The platform will greatly help businessmen and not only, there will be a modern method of saving on transactions, which in turn will reduce costs and increase profits.

PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:27:48 AM

The platform will greatly help businessmen and not only, there will be a modern method of saving on transactions, which in turn will reduce costs and increase profits.
It looks like it will have a number of advantages over regular cashback services. So the project has all the chances to take the lead in the market if the team implements what is written in white paper.
snos-boss

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:21:41 AM

I can't understand why blockchain is needed in this area? Many services work and do not use blockchain technology, and therefore I don’t know how it will be applied in this project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:13:09 AM

I can't understand why blockchain is needed in this area? Many services work and do not use blockchain technology, and therefore I don’t know how it will be applied in this project.
As I understand it, this will make the project more secure and global. In fact, you need to download the application and test it.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:50:54 AM

Hey. where you can read about the project partners and find out who is being negotiated with at the moment? I just would like to understand the business interest in this project.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:30:42 PM

As I understand it, this will make the project more secure and global. In fact, you need to download the application and test it.
Blockchain can be used in any sphere and it makes projects more transparent and secure. I think that it is useful and would be nice addition to any startup
Vasyafet

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:36:15 PM

Blockchain can be used in any sphere and it makes projects more transparent and secure. I think that it is useful and would be nice addition to any startup
This is only a reason to release tokens. But if they carry real benefits for users, the project will be in demand among ordinary users.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:07:38 PM

This is only a reason to release tokens. But if they carry real benefits for users, the project will be in demand among ordinary users.
If I understood correctly, the rewards for ordinary users will be higher. More precisely rewards for buyers of goods.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:08:00 PM

Hey. where you can read about the project partners and find out who is being negotiated with at the moment? I just would like to understand the business interest in this project.

We are looking to build additional partnerships with various businesses in different branches. We see potential partners in Deliveroo, Just east, Hungry House, Times Out, Taste cards...
HMember

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:23:00 PM

To view this and various other information, visit the official project website. There you will find a lot of useful information.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:32:04 PM

If I understood correctly, the rewards for ordinary users will be higher. More precisely rewards for buyers of goods.
I consider it unfair to simple holders of tokens. After all, as a rule, the amount of the awards should be the same for everyone, only those with the largest number of tokens should receive a greater reward.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:55:31 PM

We are looking to build additional partnerships with various businesses in different branches. We see potential partners in Deliveroo, Just east, Hungry House, Times Out, Taste cards...
This is correct solution. The more connections you manage to implement, the better for the project. You will always have on hand experienced professionals.
HMember

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:28:59 PM

In addition, blockchain is now an integral part of many projects. In the future, this area will receive even more recognition. Therefore, I see nothing surprising in this.

alexsmalex

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:21:51 AM

An interesting project. At the moment I have not seen anything like it on the market. Now the team has shown an alpha version. I think the product will be launched in a short time.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:52:16 AM

Will the team make a decision in conferences or else in any blockchain events? Just wanted to see the performance of the team to better understand the project. Now I still do not really understand why such a product will be in demand?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:30:46 AM

How many tokens will be released and what will happen to tokens that will not be sold? They will burn or not:?
snos-boss

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:16:43 AM

This is correct solution. The more connections you manage to implement, the better for the project. You will always have on hand experienced professionals.
also authoritative partners in the initial stages very well attract investors. I think this is also an important point. In fact, I am pleased with the progress. There is an alpha version and there are powerful partners
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: