Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53646 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:51:28 PM

An interesting project and if it is fully implemented, the price of the token will constantly grow. I will follow how it all develops.
Totally agree with you, token has got good perspectives on the market, just give him a little time and the price will surprise you.
For a long time, most users talk about this growth of tokens. But this still does not happen. Do you think 2019 will change something drastically?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:53:44 PM

An interesting project and if it is fully implemented, the price of the token will constantly grow. I will follow how it all develops.
Totally agree with you, token has got good perspectives on the market, just give him a little time and the price will surprise you.
The bitcoin shows a swing at the moment. I also think that in the future there will be a good jump up and the tokens will also increase in price, respectively.
I hope that bitcoin can show a consistent improvement, however, if you see the current conditions it is quite difficult to achieve that, but we should not be pessimistic to be optimistic

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:10:19 PM

Who will determine what amount of rewards users will receive? Will it depend on each particular establishment?

We will have an greement with companies and develop reward stratagy together.
Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:37:50 PM

The bitcoin shows a swing at the moment. I also think that in the future there will be a good jump up and the tokens will also increase in price, respectively.
When bitcoin price will be higher many tokens will rise too, but only the strongest of them. DEWBER has all the features for that.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:52:21 PM

When bitcoin price will be higher many tokens will rise too, but only the strongest of them. DEWBER has all the features for that.
Don't be too optimistic because we don't know whether DEWBER is one of the coins that will rise when the green market later. maybe if viewed from the advantages of this project is good, but all return to investors if investors do not need this project then it will not happen.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:02:22 PM

Don't be too optimistic because we don't know whether DEWBER is one of the coins that will rise when the green market later. maybe if viewed from the advantages of this project is good, but all return to investors if investors do not need this project then it will not happen.
Think, that investors are interested in dewber project in the first place, cause they are really tired of scam ICO and they want to find something perspective.

Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:57:09 PM

Think, that investors are interested in dewber project in the first place, cause they are really tired of scam ICO and they want to find something perspective.
To date it is very hard to develop a product in the current red conditions if you haven't enough funds. However, many investors have lost faith in ICO projects. Therefore, I hope that the dewber will be able to reach hardkap and continue to thrive on the blockchain market.
Vialaia

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:59:37 PM

I hope that bitcoin can show a consistent improvement, however, if you see the current conditions it is quite difficult to achieve that, but we should not be pessimistic to be optimistic

We also hope for good market! Stay with us.
Not only stay, but purchase the projects tokens! Dewber is a good deal don't hesitate!
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:29:10 PM

We also hope for good market! Stay with us.
Not only stay, but purchase the projects tokens! Dewber is a good deal don't hesitate!
However it all depends on you alone if you don't doubt then please buy the project token but on the other hand if you doubt it's better not to buy it
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:22:56 AM

However it all depends on you alone if you don't doubt then please buy the project token but on the other hand if you doubt it's better not to buy it

Sounds pretty logical. But the community in order and need to understand the project and that the older comrades helped to make the right decision.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:12:39 AM

Sounds pretty logical. But the community in order and need to understand the project and that the older comrades helped to make the right decision.
Well, the demo version is running. And the project already has solid partners. I think this market is one of the very worthwhile projects.
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:38:33 AM

Well, the demo version is running. And the project already has solid partners. I think this market is one of the very worthwhile projects.
I agree, that project has solid partners, but this amount is not enough. Think, that they should make more agreements with world-famous ccompanies, then DEWBER will have loyalty from clients.

Zoemas79

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:20:36 AM

I checked website, but didnt find the answer. Dewber already launched demo version, but when will the main version be available?
HMember

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:26:30 AM

I checked website, but didnt find the answer. Dewber already launched demo version, but when will the main version be available?
If this were possible, then most likely it would have been announced here, but I did not see any such news. But the idea is great, it would be worth running beta-testing.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:49:26 PM

If this were possible, then most likely it would have been announced here, but I did not see any such news. But the idea is great, it would be worth running beta-testing.
Such news will surely be published, there is no reason to panic. As far as I know, the team constantly adds any important information regarding the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:00:50 PM

Here I agree with you and all the more we can be sure that tokens will always be in demand. This is also one of the important points.
It seems to me that the idea of a global global loyalty system is simply brilliant and for sure it will be met with pleasure by ordinary users.
For specific users, this function is simply irreplaceable. However, not everyone needs it. I think in this case, the participants are divided into two camps.
HMember

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:21:16 PM

Is there any support from the developer in the future? I mean after the token to the trading exchange, will there be an order wall with a large number of tokens?

Pedro12528

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:18:07 PM

Here I agree with you and all the more we can be sure that tokens will always be in demand. This is also one of the important points.
It seems to me that the idea of a global global loyalty system is simply brilliant and for sure it will be met with pleasure by ordinary users.
For specific users, this function is simply irreplaceable. However, not everyone needs it. I think in this case, the participants are divided into two camps.
Sure, not all users need global loyalty system, but the number of users who need those feature is very large, I think.

Zoemas79

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:50:50 PM

Is there any support from the developer in the future? I mean after the token to the trading exchange, will there be an order wall with a large number of tokens?
You mean buyout their own tokens? That would be a good way to maintain price of the token on high level.
Vialaia

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:57:11 PM

The idea of ​​loyalty program based on blockchain is a piece of cake for the business. All people over the world participate in different programs. However, devber's effort is very promise and demand today.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: