Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53642 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:16:18 PM

Tell someone from the team already had a successful business before? I would like to understand how authoritative this team is and whether they have experience in the IT field.
It is unlikely that previously the developers had some kind of own business. Maybe they have a special education, thanks to which they know all the subtleties of this process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:01:17 PM

The project looks interesting. they have already launched working prototypes and this is a plus. But I'm not sure that users will be interested in receiving tokens as part of the loyalty program. How comfortable will it be for ordinary people?
What kind of finished prototypes are you talking about? I would like to see it myself and give my assessment. Can you tell more about this? Thank you in advance.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:29:08 PM

The project looks interesting. they have already launched working prototypes and this is a plus. But I'm not sure that users will be interested in receiving tokens as part of the loyalty program. How comfortable will it be for ordinary people?
Sure, not all people need such kind of project, but I'm sure, that there are many people, who interested in dewber.
Some people need help developing their own business. And it is here that the dewber platform can help to embody all the ideas.
HMember

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:08:50 PM

I would like to see a fully developed site, as some links still do not work. The sooner this is corrected, the better the reputation of the team and the project as a whole.

Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:45:20 PM

Tell someone from the team already had a successful business before? I would like to understand how authoritative this team is and whether they have experience in the IT field.
It is unlikely that previously the developers had some kind of own business. Maybe they have a special education, thanks to which they know all the subtleties of this process.
Even if they dont have experience of their own business, I'm sure, that they are professionals, which will make a good product.
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:27:54 PM

I would like to see a fully developed site, as some links still do not work. The sooner this is corrected, the better the reputation of the team and the project as a whole.
I know, that only whitepaper link doesnt work. Which links doesnt work else? I'm sure, this will be fixed soon.

persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:47:19 AM

What kind of finished prototypes are you talking about? I would like to see it myself and give my assessment. Can you tell more about this? Thank you in advance.
You can now download the alpha version on the official website and test it. It would be very interesting to know your opinion on this matter.
https://dewber.com/
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:03:04 AM

You can now download the alpha version on the official website and test it. It would be very interesting to know your opinion on this matter.
now download and test. It is a pity that they do not have an application for windows phone. All the same, there are quite a lot of users in the world who have this operating system.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:24:29 AM

now download and test. It is a pity that they do not have an application for windows phone. All the same, there are quite a lot of users in the world who have this operating system.
this is already a dead operating system. Therefore, it makes no sense to spend investments on this software. At the same time, you can write a version of the wallet for the PC if you intend to use it as a means of payment.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:04:10 AM

Tell me. What advantages will the project have over centralized cashback systems? I understand it will be more convenient for users to receive dollars.
Zoemas79

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:12:50 AM

Just tested version for android, it seems really good.  I didnt find any bugs yet. But you should develop app for another mobile OC.
HMember

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:01:54 AM

I know, that only whitepaper link doesnt work. Which links doesnt work else? I'm sure, this will be fixed soon.
I do not know, everything seems to be working. But the fact is that usually there are also a lot of links in the whitepaper, I meant it. In any case, they will fix it soon.

Pedro12528

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:04:48 AM

I do not know, everything seems to be working. But the fact is that usually there are also a lot of links in the whitepaper, I meant it. In any case, they will fix it soon.
Checked whitepaper, seems like it works, so this bug was fixed. Or, maybe, there was problem with my provider, not with site.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:03:21 PM

Pedro12528
Indeed, at the moment the link is already working, including verified by myself. The problem was not with the provider, that's for sure, since the developer himself answered about it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:32:12 PM

Tell me. What advantages will the project have over centralized cashback systems? I understand it will be more convenient for users to receive dollars.

Hi Sir,

Here are our main advatages:

•Award loyalty stamps & points schemes against each purchase. which increases customer visits and repeat business
•Run business specific offers to attract new customers
•Redeem loyalty points to build emotional engagement
•Dewber offers cross-channel redemption. A shared loyalty experience, where we can collect loyalty points everywhere and have the ability to choose where to redeem them
•We will be using NLP to build voice activity loyalty and
•Artificial advantage to develop personalised loyalty
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:33:17 PM

Checked whitepaper, seems like it works, so this bug was fixed. Or, maybe, there was problem with my provider, not with site.

Yes, we fixed the link. Everything works well now.
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:35:51 PM

Pedro12528
Indeed, at the moment the link is already working, including verified by myself. The problem was not with the provider, that's for sure, since the developer himself answered about it.
Good, that everything was fixed! I cant open this link on PC, but on mobile phone was everything okay.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:38:54 PM

Thank you very much manager for quickly correcting the problem with the link. These little things really talk about the developer a lot and our confidence is growing.
HMember

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:11:32 PM

Pedro12528
Good, that everything was fixed! I cant open this link on PC, but on mobile phone was everything okay.
The developer is experienced, very quickly responds to any wishes and comments of community users, this is a great feature.

Zoemas79

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:56:06 PM

Thank you very much manager for quickly correcting the problem with the link. These little things really talk about the developer a lot and our confidence is growing.
Totally agree, developers work very quickly, they always fix bugs and reply in thread. this is an indicator of good project.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: