Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53644 times)
otilazir28

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

Dewber believes in simple honest loyalty and doesn’t collect & analyse customer purchase history. We won’t perform data mining and cross sale product or services unlike most of other loyalty programs.

Customers list and transaction data will in the database encrypted.  
Business will be able to see only customer name and awarded number of Dewber tokens and rewards of the customer

Does it mean that a business can access the customer's data of all the members of the loyalty program based on Dewber even if it is other business's customers?

The businesses will only see customer name and the rewards they have earned on the platform, nothing else. We take privacy seriously!!

That's good to know. So what the business needs to start using your platform? Do the business also have to pay set-up fees and does it include sales tax or VAT?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

This is according to what I also read from their website, your Dewber loyalty program is the essential part of your rewards scheme, and it is meant to incentivise repeat business. Examples are “buy 5 coffees get one free” and “get 15% off after spending £100”.
Dewber promotions are time limited offers, such as “get 30% off any main course next week Mon to Fri” and “join us for Christmas drinks this Friday at the Roof Garden Jolly”. Promotions can be set to last up to two weeks, and your customers will be notified via text, email or push notification. This how promotions differ from Dew Loyalty points and rewards according to their website, I suggest you to explore their website.
It sounds very interesting. It seems to me that such a concept may well count on success! The idea is quite promising!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

Just downloaded your app from apple store, it looks interesting, I'll test it for some time.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

A very interesting project, very pleased that it is registered in Singapore, there is now one of the most favorable places for cryptocurrency. Good luck to you!!!
Singapore is really ahead of the planet in terms of the introduction of cryptocurrencies. They overtook the whole world in technological development and in thinking! It is very good that the project began its implementation and development from this region!
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

When do you plan to start tokensale? don't have exact date? or I miss something?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

About your platform, can I have own loyalty app without Dewber name?
No, the loyalty app will of course be Dewber. However, it is cross platform which means the same account can store multiple reward points and they are interchangeable as well. So if you earn reward points on Dewber from XYZ brand, you can utilise those on ABC brand.
In this case, in order for the platform to become popular you need to connect as many reputable partners as possible and then the interest of the community will be maximal.
Already have any prior agreement on this?

Thank you for the question.

Yes, we agree with your suggestion and working on building partnership. We have few serious interests for collaboration   
1.    A Retailer in Turkey with 180 stores want to award Dewber loyalty tokens to their customers
2.    German consortium, who is building solar cities and amusement part in Africa is interested in Dewber loyalty platform to awards green loyalty tokens and rewards system.
3.    A French business having 4000 SME discussing on possible integration to use Dewber loyalty platform for their customers.
4.    Discussion with trade associations like “The British Sandwich Association “, “The Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Association “ and “The Cafe Society” for their members
5.    Interest from Point of Sale companies for integration and awarding Dewber token directly on purchase
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

In order for the real business sector to use these tokens, they must have low volatility. (If I understand everything correctly). How will this issue be resolved?
Or are you going to be a means of payment for business? And just as a reward system?

Great question, let us explain how it works. Business will buy Dewber tokens at fixed value initially and award against minimum amount spent. We have set minimum spent value as per country to award 1 Dewber token. One Dewber token for every dollar, pound or Euro in US, UK and Europe. However, in India and Russia against 100 rupees or rubbles spent. This way Dewber tokens will have intrinsic price, as they are purchased and distributed at value.

The Dewber token enables customers to make online purchases, free tickets at amusement parks, movies, comedy or theatre, free flights, dinners at restaurants, an extra discount on shopping. When Dewber ecosystem start expanding with more & more business participate in the program and token starts distributing, exchanged and redeemed, Dewber token holders will see its increased usage value.

Dewber tokens are limited in supply and will be limited number in market distribution at any point to safeguard against any volatility.

Dewber doesn’t handle payment and believe in pure loyalty and rewards system.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

Just downloaded your app from apple store, it looks interesting, I'll test it for some time.

Thank you! Please share your opinion after testing.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:29:08 PM

I am interested in the question: there are many projects on the market with plans to become an international loyalty system. Who do you consider your potential competitors?
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

The idea is just beautiful and if the guys can offer something unique in order to win competition in this market, the project will have every chance of success. I am also glad that even now not much has been done. In fact, the project has something to show investors.

Thank you for support!
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

Will it be supported in eastern europe?

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

When do you plan to start tokensale? don't have exact date? or I miss something?

Our private sale will be starting soon and crowd sale will be Q1 2019. Stay connected and we will update you soon.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

I am interested in the question: there are many projects on the market with plans to become an international loyalty system. Who do you consider your potential competitors?

We have listed our direct Crypto/Blockchain competitors in a comparisment sheet which is in the WP. We also listed some traditional loyalty programs and talk About their flaws in the WP.  Page 27 -30
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

That's good to know. So what the business needs to start using your platform? Do the business also have to pay set-up fees and does it include sales tax or VAT?
Payment of taxes is possible in the event that operations with cryptocurrencies have official status and are included in the officially authorized type of activity. Otherwise what kind of tax payment can we talk about!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

The idea of a single worldwide loyalty network is not new. And by the way, it really surprises me why so far such projects have not realized their plans? After all, the idea itself is quite working and will not easily fit into the modern world of ordinary people.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Looks like quit good, but I still haven't understood it for full.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

Thank you for the question!

Traditional point-based loyalty programs capture customer purchase history and perform data analysis to cross sell products or services. Also, customers have to redeem these points with particular business only.

Dewber replacing traditional loyalty points with a virtual token called “Dew tokens”. These tokens can be collected or redeemed globally with any business and also traded. Making them true global cross channel redemptions crypto loyalty points
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

Looks like quit good, but I still haven't understood it for full.

Tell me please, what quesitons do you have?

Thank you
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:46:08 AM

An interesting project. Tell me please do you already have any preliminary agreements with exchanges? And when will tokens be added on exchanges?
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

I saw that you already have a MVP.  Do you have already have existing customers? If so how many ?
I just would like to understand at what stage of development the project is right now and what progress there is already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: