Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum fail if Vitalik dies?  (Read 4006 times)
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes

Clearly it will be bad for shortterm but i believe with vitalik or without vitalik eth will be really expensive in the future.
Surely vitalik is head of ethereum and creator. Like steve jobs on apple. But as we can see apple still continue growing.
But i hope he will live until 100 years old . We need vitalik.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:06:32 AM

What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes

As of today we speak vitalik is alive but ethereum is already dying,so if thats the case for sure ethereum will die with the guy when hes dead lol

And maybe if this happened then scamming will be lessen as the scammers from ico project developers using its platform to victimized many cryptonians,if that being said crypto community will return to the good shape again since investors will be back for investing
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:22:00 AM

I don't really hope this should happen. Thou, at the initial stage, the project may be shaken to the extent of hitting rock bottom, I think the project would definitely survive the challenges. Hence, it's a call for the project's team to put some things as plan B  in case anything of such eventually happens.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

If it does happen, it will have a big impact on eth.But whether it will fail, no one can know.Maybe the team continues to work to develop it.a new coin may also appear instead of eth.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:31:23 AM

Nope, Ethereum will still keep existing if Vitalik dies. There are many amazing people behind Ethereum that can continue Vitalik vision and mission with Ethereum...

No need to worry, I'm sure there will be a people that can be the next leader of Ethereum...  Smiley
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

Ethereum depends on the community not the discoverer, Vitalik, even if the community does not believe in ethereum it will now die, but it has been explained that ethereum is a lot of devs. so that it will continue to be present and develop with or without Mr. Vitalik.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

Of course Ethereum will continue to grow since the platform has many team members and they are professional people with lots of experience. I am sure Vitalik has planned for everything happening at future including if he dies. Maybe the issues of the death can effect to the price for a moment, but it will be back to the normal rates soon.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

I think the Ethereum price will drop and there will be a very good chance to shop at the bottom. Then, the cost of Ethereum will gradually return to its level.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

jcojci

Activity: 731
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

I think there will be another person that will replace Vitalik position and continue the project if the project has a good plan for the future. But if no other person wants to lead the project, then the project will disappear and people will abandon the project. They will move to another project which is promising than ethereum. But there will make any replacements from the ethereum teams, and they will make sure the project to continue and reach their goals in the future.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

I think bad news is always developed by some people to make chaos in the market and make the price of ethereum down, I think this way often used by some people to scrape, I think we should get used to this situation, you see what has been built Colonel Sander still stands sturdy even though he has long died.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

maybe and that I think is very terrible and can be a bomb time that can make a lot of people lose, you better be able to avoid the coin, and you better buy as much bitcoin as you can because it proved to have no dependency on the founder like that.
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

What a rofl! Vitalik is very much alive. what a stupid assumption? But if we still assume that such a thing happens, then I think we would see a sharp fall, and then a sharp pamp
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

For me that is impossible, Compare that thing on the apple owner. Did you see the apply crash down or their invention are stop on the last version of latest apple? Not, right? because they have people or team to continue the thing what they started. So ETH owner or developer has a lot of other people to continue the legacy of this project.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

I don't think that is how a cryptocurrency  work, when ever that thing happened there will be someone replacing the role of Vitalik right now, that way the coins will keep live on.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

Ethereum will not fail if eventually vitalik dies there should be someone on standby to take over should that happen in a good business which thinks about future should have provision for such occurrence.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

I don't think Ethereum will fail if Vitalik dies at any time, Ethereum has already a big community of developers and software engineers of which some among them will take over and continue to develop Ethereum network

Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

OMFG! Where have you read that Buterin is dead or has some troubles? I've never heard about it! I guess, nothing good will happen with the cryptocurrency, even if such a tragedy occurs - but everything depends on the team! I wish Buterin good luck! I'm thankful to him for all he does!
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

ETH is not stable for the last time and I think that it could be happend because this coin doesn't have enough strong supporting to be saved from this possible case.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

I think company should not depending on person. It will be not healthy for bussiness. Ethereum is reputable coin in market and i am believe it will not give big effect to the price if founder die.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

Vitalik, judging by the latest news, has already stated that he is preparing to leave his project. News of his departure will do more harm than news of his death. If it goes off the Ethereum, the network may well react with a sharp drop, if it did not become quite that there would be a big increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: