Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum fail if Vitalik dies?  (Read 4011 times)
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

I think yes - Buterin is a movement power of crypto and peple trust to him and not to his currency so I wish to him long years of living)

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

Apple didn't fall when Steve Jobs died, it rather just recently became the first company to hit $1 trillion.
A team is a combination of experts geared towards the success of the project.
And Ethereum can survive without it's founder, as BTC is.
The market would surely react, as it would to any major news. But a total collapse won't happen.

One good example and also a good answer.

It aint just one human being there anymore. It is a group of people.
Bitcoin is also a good example. Satoshi was not confirmed as dead though but he did leave bitcoin in the hands of the people.

So at the end, it will not be about the Creator but the people who really supported it. As long as they keep on going then its value will never go down.
Some supporters of Vitalik though might withdraw so that could cause the bear market of Ethereum.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

Ethereum being the top 2 of cryptocurrency, I don't think that everything is handle by Vitalik. It already grown this big, someone must be there to look after if Vitalik demise which I don't want to happen. Many big companies survived after the death of the founder or CEO, I am pretty sure it will same for Ethereum.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

I don’t understand why such a question arose at all ... Vitaliy is a genius, I really like his approach to business, he will  show many more cool products .. Ethereum also has a wonderful future.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes

Even if Vitalik's death is confirmed, some large organization will buy the rights to Ethereum. There may be rises and falls, but I think that when people's attention is attracted to something, there is always growth. And especially when they talk about cryptocurrency.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

It seems to me that nothing will happen, so I think that the project will continue to exist and develop all the same, so I would probably say that nothing bad will happen exactly, this is my opinion.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

It will not, the Project is in the community for a long time.
Vitalik is not alone in the team, if he will be gone then there are some people who can continue and develop the ETH better.
Ethereum is already a strong alternative coins, it will not die.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Even though vitalic dies, I think Ethereum will continue to grow, but without Vitalik, Ethereum will probably experience a slight decrease in price, because investors already believe that Vitalik is the life of Ethereum, but Vitalik himself says that Ethereum no longer needs him to continue developing
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

If this happens, the coin will fall very much, but it will not last long, it will soon have to rise, because it has already proven itself in the market
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

The only thing that needs dying is such conjectures and rumors. The harsh truth and reality is that no one is indispensable, and all resultant reactions as temporary as life itself.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

If this happens, the coin will fall very much, but it will not last long, it will soon have to rise, because it has already proven itself in the market
it is generally some kind of nonsense, when Vitalik’s death and its influence on ethereum is discussed. If you look at Bitcoin, then no one at all knows and does not see Satoshi Nakamoto, but at the same time Bitcoin managed to reach prices as high as $ 20,000 in 2017.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

Most big companies have an emergency plan when one of their most important people suddenly dies, expect that Vitalik is smart enough and is working with the right people who know how they should act in such situation.

The best would be if all cryptocurrency teams would publish an emergency plan, so everyone knows that they are prepared for the most disastrous scenario.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

Vitaly's death won't change anything. Ethereum will also continue to work. I think that there are shareholders who will not allow the collapse of Ethereum.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Maybe we can effect in the market when he die but I don't think that will be the end of eth. Yeah he is the founder but there is also one team who lead the project at the current stage. I believe in team not only on the founder. So, In my opinion his death not result the end of eth.   Wink

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes

Based in my analysis., Everybody does but in this case there will be a slightly crash on its value, let us remember that he is not the only one running the Ethereum there are many of them behind the success of Ethereum.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

I think that it would be like Apple. When Steve Jobs died, company lost a lot of money but they continued to work. And now the capitalization of Apple is so huge. The developers of Ethereum will continue to work if Vitalik die.
Oldi-mii

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

I think that Ethereum’s popularity is not only its merit. One person can not unleash. He has a good team. Most likely all options are already provided for the safety of the coin.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

I think that it would be like Apple. When Steve Jobs died, company lost a lot of money but they continued to work. And now the capitalization of Apple is so huge. The developers of Ethereum will continue to work if Vitalik die.
It absolutely does, Vitalik have its team members and they might continue their mission and goals even if its leader dies. But I'm pretty sure ETH will drop down at the moment and turn back once the team recover from such loss.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

It seems to me that Ethereum doesn't end only on Vitalik Buterin. Yes, he is an important public figure and if he ever leaves Ethereum, it will cause a short-term depreciation. But nothing more. If the development will be successful, and not as bad as now with the planned hard fork, then the ether will be all right.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

No. I don't think the Ethereum will die even if Vitalik Buterin dies. The Ethereum has a great team of developers that can take care of Ethereum till eternity with or without Vitalik. He is just another Ethereum co-founder, once he's gone another will take his place.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: