Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:47:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum fail if Vitalik dies?  (Read 4011 times)
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Ethereum has been completed, and of course if Vitalik dies then this has no effect with ethereum, the market and users who will make ethereum's future good or dead.

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

No, the platform ethereum is a big team. The project itself is now the second most popular crypto project in the world. Even if Vitalik leaves the team, the project will continue to evolve.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Of course no, Buterin already nodoby in the etherium.
Look they want deploy pos for 2 years already, but cant do it. because there is bigg boss make show

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

In addition to Vitalik Buterin himself, the ether has a huge number of developers, this was proved by a recent conference on Ethereum Devcon 4 and Ethereum 2.0. These people are real fans of ether, so they do not throw a cheaper asset, and continue to work on it.

rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

this event (death of Darth Vitalik) will drop price of ethereum, but not fail all project at whole. He is a face of project (maybe a little bit strange face :0) , but he not the only one, community alredy developed

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
labuan

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

i think ethereum is very strong coin and will grow and grow in the future with the project and ERC20. Vitalik have good team and i think ethereum will not fail if vitalik dies.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

i think ethereum is very strong coin and will grow and grow in the future with the project and ERC20. Vitalik have good team and i think ethereum will not fail if vitalik dies.
Vitalik was created to be decentralized and open source at the very beginning so that means it's expected not to depend on the one person but the entire community to continue developing ethereum to its fulles potential. people are just not realizing that one person can't bring ethereum down.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

Thank God no. Vitaly is the creator, and he has already created a project, with his death his brainchild will continue his work. A huge community will continue to develop and support the project. Long life to the Vitalik.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

Of course not, if we notice that ethereum is without Vitalik, most devs. is from a third party that makes smart contracts, ethereum market and tokens, if he dies then ethereum will continue to grow.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

Speaking from the point of view of usefulness for ETH, then undoubtedly this will have a good effect on the coin, and it will gain at least some decentralization! But on the other hand, Vitalik’s face is the face of ETH, and it’s not clear how large investors will react to this situation!

[
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes

Yes, it would fail, but I think there would be some of his friends or family that could take it over and still make it good. I hope so that he has some of that so Ethereum wouldn't fail in the future when he is finally gone.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes
If this happens, the first price will fall, but later will return to their positions, it's not one person moves everything, and the whole team, so do not bother filed questions.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

Such event most likely would induce some FUD and make people dump but it wont make ETH die. It is insane idea, ETH is not centralized and not managed by Vitalik exclusively.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

I just do not understand where everyone has so much negativity and anger ?! be more positive. everything will be fine with ethereum and why does Vitaly have to die?
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

It can cause some price drop but after that eth can continue with full speed like past times. I know ethereum have too many devs. Yes we know Vitalik  and he is professional but i believe behind the scene too many people working for ethereum and they can handle it if Vitalik dies.. Surely i hope vitalik will live until his 90. birthday or more .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

Vitalik is a very important person as far as Ethereum is concerned. But now that currency has grown much bigger than the wildest dreams of Vitalik. There are hundreds or thousands of developers and so Vitalik is not some one who cannot be replaced.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

I think this is absurd. And here the news about the death of Vitaly Buterin to the rate of Etherium? I think this is pure manipulation. You write if there is no cryptocurrency leader, then there will be no cryptocurrency itself. And what do you say about bitcoin? Where is this mysterious founder of bitcoin? And maybe it is not at all, or it is a completely different person or even a group of people. After all, this does not affect the price of bitcoin! I believe that the point is not the founders, namely, the cryptocurrency itself and its platform. My opinion is better and more useful than the Etherium platform yet and it is unlikely that we will see soon. Based on this, I can conclude that Etherium will grow. As for Vitalik Buterin and news about his death. I wish him health and long life and I think that you should not do such comparisons.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

Yes, if he dies it will drastically reduce the price for some time being but that will not be the end of Ethereum. Vitalik is not the only one behind Ethereum, there are many developers working behind the scene that we do not really know them and they will not abandon the project.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

I'm a fan of Ethereum, i will still believe whatever happens to ethereum. They still have a community and are not only focused on one person, So in my opinion, ethereum will continue to grow and continue to grow. Lots of people take advantage of this opportunity to buy it at current prices.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

Ethereum may be his brainchild but do not think it is really dependent upon him only. Just like any business goes on with CEOs changing, Ethereum will go on with or without Vitalik.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: