Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum fail if Vitalik dies?  (Read 4006 times)
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:39:06 AM

it seems like when vitalik dies then ethereum price will fall and certainly there will be many who panic because they think with ethereum vitalic death will not have a good development anymore so that makes ethereum fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:29:38 AM

As we know that Vitalik is still alive and he can't do anything to make ethereum great again, ethereum prices continue to drop and I'm regret that my biggest investment is ethereum, this proves that without or with Vitalik, ethereum depends on the market.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

it seems so because Vitalik is the founder of Ethereum, if Vitalik dies then the price of Ethereum will drop due to no development for Ethereum. Vitalik is the main key of Ethereum, so far Ethereum has become more developed and popular or widely used in ICO projects. but after Vitalik is gone, maybe Ethereum will fall. that's just my thinking about Ethereum and maybe some of you have other opinions.
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

I think so. Ethereum falls at any opportunity and now reacts to any negative news. as it becomes clear, buterin's death is a negative news that will definitely have a significant impact on the market
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

I think so. Ethereum falls at any opportunity and now reacts to any negative news. as it becomes clear, buterin's death is a negative news that will definitely have a significant impact on the market
This might be the reason why Satoshi Nakamoto prefers to be unknown person as he anticipate this kind of negative news and he will be pressure by the community. Nowadays it's so easy to create fake news around crypto as the people will ride due to market situation.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

I'm starting to think the Ethereum will fall without it.It is as bad as possible at the moment and already any belief in a better future of this cryptocurrency is reduced to absolute zero
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

it seems like when vitalik dies then ethereum price will fall and certainly there will be many who panic because they think with ethereum vitalic death will not have a good development anymore so that makes ethereum fall.

the panic will come to eth just a while if vitalik dies my friend
i know the idea of eth come from vitalik,, but ethereum dev teams not only vitalik,,
so i believe the development of eth will continue without vitalik
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

That's only FUD, but the correct tittle should be if bitcoin dies and ethereum too. If there was no vitalik and there was a community behind it, that will create more development on the ethereum platform. Vitalik is not the only one but we have a lot of professionals behind it. 

That's without a doubt. At first, I've thought that Vitalik's death would negatively impact the Ethereum project. But then, I've kept researching and realized that there are too many people working on the same. Which means, that if Vitalik goes away, the community and developers working on Ethereum will replace him. Vitalik only represents Ethereum but he has no stake in the future direction of the project.

The Ethereum blockchain would continue to live on its own, just like Bitcoin did without Satoshi (after his disappearance in 2011). In the case of Bitcoin, many believe that Satoshi is dead since it quickly disappeared without trace a couple of years ago. Despite this, Bitcoin has been alive and running, with its newest ATH last year. The same way Bitcoin had success on its own, the same way would be with the Ethereum project.

Therefore, there shouldn't be any reason to worry about Vitalik's death (at least in the meantime). Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

I think ethereum will be down but not long, it will recover after found the new dev
Then, price of ethereum depends on how good the new dev is

ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

In my opinion ethereum is strong and stable for such things like this. It has investrors trust and if Buterin will gone ethereum will be fine

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

No it won't, he has an amazing team around him which will continue his vision. ETH is not some extension of him now- It is a great platform with its direction decided by many

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:01:43 AM

In my opinion ethereum is strong and stable for such things like this. It has investrors trust and if Buterin will gone ethereum will be fine

That's without a doubt, mate. Compared with most altcoins on the market, Ethereum has the most trust in a similar way to Bitcoin. Many people have used this cryptocurrency at a large scale, which means that there shouldn't be any reason to worry about Vitalik's death in the future. If he dies, then he'll be remembered as one of the most prominent figures in crypto land. Another person might succeed him after his death, but if it doesn't happen, Ethereum will continue with the vast amount of developers working on it.

The pioneer smart contract platform not only has support from a wide number of developers across the world, but also from individuals, businesses, and companies alike. With many things that have happened (such as the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) and those that will happen in the future (Raiden Network, Plasma Framework, Casper PoS, Sharding), Ethereum will be here to stay for a long time.

Therefore, investors shouldn't pay much attention to Vitalik's death, if Ethereum remains a solid platform for dApps and tokens. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

What do you think will happen with Ethereum if Vitalik Buterin's death is confirmed? Will the price crash and the project fail? Or would it continue to grow into infinity and beyond? I'm concerned about this, since previously, there were rumors about Vitalik's death which caused the price of Ethereum to fall drastically within the cryptocurrency market. Fortunately, Vitalik showed proof that he was alive, which calmed the downfall of Ethereum's price.

However, if Vitalik dies, many things could happen either good or bad. Perhaps, Ethereum may fall if Vitalik dies, because he's been leading the project every step of the way. By not having a leader, the Ethereum project will disorientate itself into oblivion, IMO. Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Roll Eyes

Everything can happen, but I do not think Ethereum will die or fall. Look at the big projects like Steemit, Bitcoin. Even if their leaders leave, these projects continue to evolve. Satoshi Nakamoto and Dan Larimer after leaving, there will be others who will continue to grow, which suggests that if Vitalik is die, Ethereum can continue to grow.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

never. Vitalik does not hold too much ETH as people think. He is the only operator and developer of blockchain technology. If he dies, there will be another substitute and ETH will continue to function normally. ETH was controlled by whales.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

Everything can happen, but I do not think Ethereum will die or fall. Look at the big projects like Steemit, Bitcoin. Even if their leaders leave, these projects continue to evolve. Satoshi Nakamoto and Dan Larimer after leaving, there will be others who will continue to grow, which suggests that if Vitalik is die, Ethereum can continue to grow.

Agree. Bitcoin is still standing strong even after the disappearance of Satoshi. On the other hand, Larimer left Bitshares and Steemit, but these projects have been growing on their own. Which means, that Ethereum could experience the same thing right after Vitalik's death. An open source project that's decentralized, allows anyone to participate in it to improve the software for the better. That's the reason why there are many developers working on Ethereum, as well as, the community supporting it.

In the end, Ethereum could live for future generations as a cryptocurrency and smart contract platform for the masses. If Vitalik dies, then he'll be remembered as one of the pioneers of the crypto space that brought the concept of smart contracts to life. Therefore, I wouldn't worry too much about Vitalik's death (at least in the meantime). Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: