Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][E2C] - ELECTRONIC ENERGY COIN ✅ NEW TECHNOLOGY ✅  (Read 70259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:24:07 PM

If people do not buy your tokens for a certain period, will you increase the percentage of discounts on it?
Our tokens are traded just fine so we haven’t thought about that
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vnestorenko

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:25:14 PM

will it be possible in addition to the rating in your store to leave comments to the seller or the store?                  
You can do this in a telegram.
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:26:16 PM

will it be possible in addition to the rating in your store to leave comments to the seller or the store?                  
You can do this in a telegram.
You are right, we decided that this would be the best solution.
XxKryptX

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:22:25 PM

I read the whitepaper and it was interesting and creative. I think that the ICO has a promising future.
A question, in https://etherscan.io/token/0x08ceed1e8db59acbb687a5752f0a7db815cfda5e it was written that the E2C's total supply is 131,636,363. But in whitepaper the total token emission is 113,636,363 which has a 18,000,000 difference. why is the difference and where are the remaining tokens?

Did you know behind E2C is a team of scam artists called creator academy. They run scams like this since 2015. They are Iranians and they have started scamming people in UAE since 2015 and then fled to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and from there started another pyramid scheme called Unifunds and promised people that it will be listed soon and sold its shares to people based on a referral program and comission based! just like what they do in E2C! After Unifunds they designed another fake website www.worldwide.energy which is absolutely fake and creator academy claims they are now in energy industry!
Wake up Kate! Wake up!
creator academy is a team of scam artists! this so called project is not about energy or E2C it's just another scam to raise money through Pyramid schemes. Ask the Malaysian authorities about creator academy at www.sc.com.my and you will find out they have no license and they are not allowed to take part in any business whatsoever and all they do is just scamming people. They are now doing it in Turkey and Malaysia and other places! Wake up and ask about them. I know the people who have lost their money in creator academy scams. This is just another scam they are running! its not about energy or coins its just a scam

I've read all your posts. I think you've been repeatedly posting all these things to make a bad image for E2C. Do you have any facts, evidence, ... or just a claim?! We all know there are many good and bad ICOs and some of them are scams. But it's better to give at least a piece of reliable evidence to prove a claim.

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE ON E2C and the very FRAUD TEAM behind it

Awhile ago, the official website of creator academy at www.creatoracademy.com posted a warning and clarified very important facts.
First and most importantly creator academy has announced that the team behind E2C is a team of fraudsters and impostors who have been taking advantage of the name and logo of creator academy. in this warning you will read that these scam artists have no financial or technical background necessary for developing any type of digital currency. For those of you who are seeking evidence, just go to creator academy official website and read for yourself.
These scam artists pretended to be creator academy employees and therefore convinced too many people to invest in their fake projects at fake websites including:
www.adrows.com in 2015 in UAE
www.unifunds.com in 2015 in UAE and Malaysia (which was announced to be illegal by Malaysian government and you can ask them at www.sc.com.my just ask Malaysian authorities and you will find out)
www.worldwide.energy in 2017 in Turkey which is a FAKE website and based on referral program and commission based which is a total Ponzi scheme

Many of these cyber criminals are wanted and were arrested in Iran, they are all Iranians.
creator academy at its official website has denounced these fraudsters and warn people not to lose their money in their scam. creator academy has announced that these criminals introduce websites that are totally fake and via those websites and based on pyramid schemes scam people.
These are facts that were posted through a warning by creator academy at its official website at www.creatoracademy.com

First you said creatoracademy is scam itself and now you are saying that creatoracademy has announced that E2C is scam (I checked, announced nothing about E2C)! I found nothing on www.sc.com.my also! It's better to stop saying these things. Evidence to support these claims is still lacking.

Very obviously, you are either one of those scam artists or you bought some E2C and you are just trying to calm yourself down and convince yourself that your investment would be beneficial!
well, no way E2C can become beneficial, you have NO idea who is behind it and what they have done in the past, by the way you have NOT checked www.sc.com.my because if you spent 5 minutes on that website you could find a list showing you that all the previous things that these criminal had done is illegal and if you contact Malaysian authorities you can come up with solid confirmation that the people behind E2C are criminals, but your problem is that you are just looking for people who even cannot speak English but they only say: E2C good and thats all they can say!!!
if you have bought E2C just sell it before its too late.....and remember that it was said here! if you wana lose your money well thats your problem.
By the way, creator academy strongly emphasized on the fact that their name and brand and logo was stolen by these criminals. it seems you cannot read or understand English just like the rest of those criminals who are promoting the very FAKE e2c
XxKryptX

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:29:34 PM

I read the whitepaper and it was interesting and creative. I think that the ICO has a promising future.
A question, in https://etherscan.io/token/0x08ceed1e8db59acbb687a5752f0a7db815cfda5e it was written that the E2C's total supply is 131,636,363. But in whitepaper the total token emission is 113,636,363 which has a 18,000,000 difference. why is the difference and where are the remaining tokens?

Did you know behind E2C is a team of scam artists called creator academy. They run scams like this since 2015. They are Iranians and they have started scamming people in UAE since 2015 and then fled to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and from there started another pyramid scheme called Unifunds and promised people that it will be listed soon and sold its shares to people based on a referral program and comission based! just like what they do in E2C! After Unifunds they designed another fake website www.worldwide.energy which is absolutely fake and creator academy claims they are now in energy industry!
Wake up Kate! Wake up!
creator academy is a team of scam artists! this so called project is not about energy or E2C it's just another scam to raise money through Pyramid schemes. Ask the Malaysian authorities about creator academy at www.sc.com.my and you will find out they have no license and they are not allowed to take part in any business whatsoever and all they do is just scamming people. They are now doing it in Turkey and Malaysia and other places! Wake up and ask about them. I know the people who have lost their money in creator academy scams. This is just another scam they are running! its not about energy or coins its just a scam

I've read all your posts. I think you've been repeatedly posting all these things to make a bad image for E2C. Do you have any facts, evidence, ... or just a claim?! We all know there are many good and bad ICOs and some of them are scams. But it's better to give at least a piece of reliable evidence to prove a claim.

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE ON E2C and the very FRAUD TEAM behind it

Awhile ago, the official website of creator academy at www.creatoracademy.com posted a warning and clarified very important facts.
First and most importantly creator academy has announced that the team behind E2C is a team of fraudsters and impostors who have been taking advantage of the name and logo of creator academy. in this warning you will read that these scam artists have no financial or technical background necessary for developing any type of digital currency. For those of you who are seeking evidence, just go to creator academy official website and read for yourself.
These scam artists pretended to be creator academy employees and therefore convinced too many people to invest in their fake projects at fake websites including:
www.adrows.com in 2015 in UAE
www.unifunds.com in 2015 in UAE and Malaysia (which was announced to be illegal by Malaysian government and you can ask them at www.sc.com.my just ask Malaysian authorities and you will find out)
www.worldwide.energy in 2017 in Turkey which is a FAKE website and based on referral program and commission based which is a total Ponzi scheme

Many of these cyber criminals are wanted and were arrested in Iran, they are all Iranians.
creator academy at its official website has denounced these fraudsters and warn people not to lose their money in their scam. creator academy has announced that these criminals introduce websites that are totally fake and via those websites and based on pyramid schemes scam people.
These are facts that were posted through a warning by creator academy at its official website at www.creatoracademy.com

First you said creatoracademy is scam itself and now you are saying that creatoracademy has announced that E2C is scam (I checked, announced nothing about E2C)! I found nothing on www.sc.com.my also! It's better to stop saying these things. Evidence to support these claims is still lacking.
I bought tokens, and I believe that the project will be successful and my investment will be beneficial.

if you bought E2C you would definitely lose your money, and I hope you just bought something about 00 dollars or so, because that way you would not lose that much!!
investigate the people behind E2C, many of them are Iranians who are fugitives, ask Malaysian authorities, ask UAE authorities. Just google this: ADROWS SCAM or Unifunds SCAM and you can investigate the names of those criminals either in Malaysia, UAE, ....
Darthpotatoe

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:09:33 PM

Admin, did project send any bounty tokens?

I noticed a lot transaction with 20 e2c amoun?

Is it something like an airdrop?
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:27:08 PM

try to search Electronic Energy Coin Airdrop Form
Darthpotatoe

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:27:54 PM

can somebody participate right now or it is ended?
vnestorenko

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:28:37 PM

I also noticed a lot of transactions, this is good news for the project.
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:29:10 PM

can somebody participate right now or it is ended?

I am sorry, but I think it is too late
Darthpotatoe

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:30:57 PM

Do you expect price falling after all token distribution?
e2c (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:31:54 PM

Do you expect price falling after all token distribution?
We will distribute tokens step by step, it will help to support price level
jax z

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:00:35 AM

why you are not active on github?
engineer1

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:19:02 AM

I finally purchased some E2C. I just saw only 2% left. For those who want to invest on this project it's better to hurry up. Since only people who have a referral link can fulfill the forms and purchase E2C, you can do it using mine: https://electronicenergycoin.com/register?ref=sfi50806
It was announced that E2C can be purchased on 25 cents until 31st January. So if you'd like to invest and buy some, it's the time.
mobilewalk

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:17:52 PM

I finally purchased some E2C. I just saw only 2% left. For those who want to invest on this project it's better to hurry up. Since only people who have a referral link can fulfill the forms and purchase E2C, you can do it using mine: https://electronicenergycoin.com/register?ref=sfi50806
It was announced that E2C can be purchased on 25 cents until 31st January. So if you'd like to invest and buy some, it's the time.
bugun senin arkadasinla tanisitim ogrenci iranli bu projede bahs etti katilabilirim
Mehran1364

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:51:42 PM

Hello
the price of your token on the market is very low.
The volume of the market has fallen sharply.
Do you have a program for this topic?

XxKryptX

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:41:46 AM

Hello

It's a scam by scam artists of Unifunds and Adrows. If you dont know anything about these people you better do some research before losing your money. It's a pyramid scheme and a scam, and the criminals behind it are the same ones who scammed people in Unifunds and Adrows in UAE and Malaysia and now in Turkey and elsewhere. Do not lose your money and do NOT believe the lies these people tell you. Go to www.creatoracademy.com and read what they said about these scam artists and fraudsters.
DO NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY IN e2c SCAM.
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:46:17 PM

did a swap occur changing e2c token into a coin, or something like that ?
Free Reformer

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:33:24 AM

Hello

It's a scam by scam artists of Unifunds and Adrows. If you dont know anything about these people you better do some research before losing your money. It's a pyramid scheme and a scam, and the criminals behind it are the same ones who scammed people in Unifunds and Adrows in UAE and Malaysia and now in Turkey and elsewhere. Do not lose your money and do NOT believe the lies these people tell you. Go to www.creatoracademy.com and read what they said about these scam artists and fraudsters.
DO NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY IN e2c SCAM.

XxKryptX I'm trying to inbox you its very important but its saying you don't receive messages please inbox me
Free Reformer

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:09:48 AM

creator academy is famous for the scams they did in UAE and in Malaysia in 2015 and 2016. They stole people's money in a similar Ponzi scheme called adrows and then in unifunds.
They are wanted in UAE.= and fled to Malaysia. They are wanted! They are Iranians and they are famous for doing pyramid schemes in countries.
All they do is introducing fake companies and selling people rubbish based on referral and commission based programs.
Now they are selling E2C in Turkey and they make buyers to bring more buyers and make others buy E2C so they can earn a commission.
This is not about E2C it is about a pyramid scheme. They did it before several times and they are doing it now with E2C.
PLease inbox me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: