Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:10:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In 10 years 20$ will turn 100k  (Read 3819 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

10 years time in crypto currencies . 20$ will become at least 100k?
Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.
Yes, in ten years these coins can cost a hundred thousand dollars, and they can cost one dollar. We do not yet know which way the improvement of cryptocurrency will go and what will happen to it in ten years. It is most likely that a cryptocurrency will exist even in ten years, however, it can significantly change. Of course, it’s worth keeping the cryptocurrency, but you need to control its development.
in any case, we are watching the development of new ico companies and the further prosperity of projects. Their plans go far ahead, because they are not going to end in a year or two. There are ideas that will be implemented until 2020 and beyond. Based on this, the value of coins and their projects will increase several times, unlike the price of the ico company.
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Everything can be. Few years ago some could bought bitcoin for 20$. And then it became 20,000$

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:49:35 AM

That makes perfect sense because we all know that the beginning of Bitcoin only costs 1 cent, but after 10 years, the price continues to increase, and that is also possible for all altcoins, with the condition that their project development is perfect

$10 worth of Bitcoins in the beginning now worth millions of dollars. It already happened, I think it
will happen again. It`s not only with Bitcoin, some other coins made that huge rise from 1 cent to
hundred and thousand of dollars/
   It will happen again. Can we be the lucky ones who made a good choices now with investing in
crypto-currencies, yes I believe we can. I`m here for that reason, and to be honest I hope for
much less rise, but this huge will be good too.
It can happen but who is going to be patient enough to keep holding their coins for so long? Because a lot of people think that many early adopters are still holding their coins but most of them sold their coins as soon as bitcoin hit one dollar, there were very few people that held their coins until those coins were worth thousands of dollars and I do not see a reason to believe that things are going to be different.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

good, let's just say it's a lost money, and if it's true cryptocurrency triumphs in the next 10 years, then chances are you will have 250k USD for free
we do not know about cryptocurrency in the future, but I think I can do a little investment as long as we do not regret if the amount of money we invest is forfeited
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.

Maybe this is possible as if we remember the history of Bitcoin in which its started at below $1 before and after the years have past then those who buy much Bitcoin on that time are unexpectedly became millionaires now. Therefore all i can say is everything is possible and how we will know the results if we will not try.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

but at the others side it could be vallue less than 20$, there are no guarrantee at this field. Why wait for 10 years to make profit, we can't predict what will happen in the future So I guess it is better to follow what happen with our investment. But at the end of the day it is all comeback to your deccision.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:39:04 AM

I think that could happen but the question is whether this bitcoin can still survive and is still very useful in the next 10 years? we all will not know that but there is nothing wrong if we all hope in bitcoin.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:41:58 AM

good, let's just say it's a lost money, and if it's true cryptocurrency triumphs in the next 10 years, then chances are you will have 250k USD for free
we do not know about cryptocurrency in the future, but I think I can do a little investment as long as we do not regret if the amount of money we invest is forfeited
Investing whatever you can afford to lose is the only way to not be disappointed with cryptocurrencies, many of the people that are complaining about what happened in December of the previous year are those that invested money that was very important to them and they were not ready to lose it, and that is why they are desperate for the price of cryptocurrencies to go up again.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

in general we never know what will happen to bitcoin and other crypto currencies in the next 10 years, but my belief is that bitcoin will continue for the next 10 years
EverydayBtc

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

it is possible and it happened to bitcoin but we can never tell that it will happen again in altcoins. It is likely that it could happen if your holding gets pump by pump and dump group like Aurumcoin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aurumcoin/ it got pump from 20$ to 1700$ in oneday then goes back to $6.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

i think you are asking a question that are hard to answer, cause predicting in cryptocurrency is just like looking a needle in a pile of straws. It's really hard to do cause the movement of the market is un predictable.
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:07:31 AM

if I'm not wrong that's mean 20$ will double 5000 time and due to prices right now I don't think that's possible anymore in cryptocurrency

I think so, his coin are big or giant coin for now.
if he choose new coin with low price, and 10 year grow up until 5000% I think its possible.
but I don't think so if with EOS and Tron

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

Dude, stop asking nonsense questions and guide your finance on answers received on forums. Do you think someone has the crystal globe and knows what will happen in 10 years?

Your coins can worth 100k but they can worth 0$ as well. It depends on how your coins will evolve in the future and how/if the will be adopted for mass usage. Do a lot of research about coins you want to invest and make your own decisions as nobody knows what will happen in 1, 2 or 10 years.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

I think that depends on the coin that I buy and hold because not all coin is up and down the price as well as the price is falling down so check your coin well enough to make you a profit because sometimes we also lose money with our purchased coin because it knows that it is otherwise profitable then it's not worth beware of your coin purchases.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

Wow that is some strong Hopium you are smoking, I think you have more chance of an Asteroid wiping out civilisation in the next 10 years than $20 turning in to 100K unless the US$ is hit by hyperinflation and turns in to Venezuela Mk II and $100K is enough to buy you a nice restaurant meal for 2

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
igor85

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

AfterEther is getting ready to release a new wallet for Ethereum.

With this wallet, using Ethereum is going to be much easier and enjoyable.

Account avatars, categories, transaction simulation, explorer, tokens, balance history and many other features will help you to make the transfers quickly and safely.

Information about the project can be found here:
https://afterether.org/afterether-wallet.html
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:47:47 AM

It is only natural and logic to believe that an investment today will be bigger in some years to cone but one has to know that not all investments become such profitable. If the investment is not in the right projects or managed by competent people then it may rather come to a nought. So it is important to know where and who will manage your investment.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

I think this will not happen. If you bought a BTC, then such a high price is still possible, but these coins that you have listed will not cost that much in the future.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

A bold statement and high expectations! In fact, 10 years is a long period and during this time a lot can change. It all depends on the coins that you intend to keep for a long time. There are no guarantees that your capital will necessarily increase every year.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

No one knows what situation would be in one month time and you are asking advise what would be in 10 year's, LOL! I am sure you are on the right path, I am also hodling my cryptocurrency earned through bounties and I personally invested 7000 dollars. I am in a small minus, but I am not worried as I have invested for at least couple of years, I am not a short term investor! Hope the bulls trend comes in to the market soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: