Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should we focus this year?  (Read 26838 times)
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:59:32 AM

Beside other activities we should focus on crypto and it is very good for us to give time to the crypto for a good future it is noticing that people showing interest to crypto in the present time and it is very profitable for now that we must have to hold when the market is red and if we focus on growing coins we can make a good investment now.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

It's really ironic to see how attached some people to cryptocurrencies/blockchain and is persuasive to tell others that blockchain is indeed the next big thing but couldn't even explain well what a blockchain exactly is. Some of people are just riding in the hype and just wanted to earn easy money in the name of blockchain but didn't really know how a blockchain really works.

illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

Beside other activities we should focus on crypto and it is very good for us to give time to the crypto for a good future it is noticing that people showing interest to crypto in the present time and it is very profitable for now that we must have to hold when the market is red and if we focus on growing coins we can make a good investment now.

I am going to focus on the most promising and great altcoins like TRON, Stellar, and Cardano. I am sure they will grow very fast in 10-12 months. It is better to buy these tokens now.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:11:50 AM

We should focus more on getting more and more people into crypto currency. Because the price of crypto currency is dictated by the amount of people actually investing on crypto currency then more and more people investin on crypto currency will benefit us all. I also hope it could stabilize more this year.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

We need to stay focus in the market and keep searching on potential coins because I am sure that we can find one or two profitable coins. And if you still want to try to make a profit, then that is what you need to do. I think you can determine the coins by analyzing each coin like what other people did. Don't worry if you make a mistake and you cannot buy the right coin because someday, you can get the right coin and you can sell at the high price.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

This year will be the end of 2018, that only thing I'm doing is that I just continue to participate in the bounty campaign project.
Then wait for me to send the token to the eth wallet address I gave them. So the steps I take again is to search and join again in another bounty project campaign that I think is okay. At least even lower or fallen prices of the altcoins in the market, So I can also save savings in the future through the altcoins that will be paid to me in due time given to us.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

It's really ironic to see how attached some people to cryptocurrencies/blockchain and is persuasive to tell others that blockchain is indeed the next big thing but couldn't even explain well what a blockchain exactly is. Some of people are just riding in the hype and just wanted to earn easy money in the name of blockchain but didn't really know how a blockchain really works.
Well, that is the world of common men, they simply just know everyone has been talking about how big blockchain technology is going to get in most spheres of life but have no clue how that is even going to happen which is one of the reasons that has subjected this space to huge speculation than anyone could even imagine at all.

Also, this is why we really need to start seeing real life adoption in terms of usage, as that would douse this people mentality of getting rich quick, see the real value, get to understand what this whole thing is all about and then at least, we will get to see a more matured and sustainable space in the long run.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

Cryptassist ICO project has attempted to use DAG or maybe they were still developing the project into DAG. But, there were rumors that they will going to proceed into tokenization. And I do not really know also what is DAG. Can you please made some discussions about DAG coins? And how it differs from the block chain technology or the ethereum platform base?
Commotheon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

there are lots of new traders who don't know anything about blokcchain with the whole making them always think like that, they hope by entering blockchain can change anything and can get a lot of profit, but I'm sure that person doesn't understand what blockchain really is, because there on their mind is just how to benefit from blockchain.
I think it mean people know how blockchain work and helps you to give highly security all people are doing just storing there coins in block chain if you someone ask you about blockchain and the true of it then know one will be able to give true answer.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

For me focus on trading if you have opportunity to get an income with the current situation of yhe market just do it because some users are very scared to take a risk in trading right now but me still continue finding a good coin and earn profit even small amount i am satisfied with that. Also now i am using the trading site on my signature which helps me to increase my revenue due to their new feature which is nxy mining.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

For me focus on trading if you have opportunity to get an income with the current situation of yhe market just do it because some users are very scared to take a risk in trading right now but me still continue finding a good coin and earn profit even small amount i am satisfied with that. Also now i am using the trading site on my signature which helps me to increase my revenue due to their new feature which is nxy mining.
If you are actually reading the first post in this thread, OP didn't actually asked for an answer in his thread title. It is about a short comic that is relevant to our present situation where most of the people are carried by the hype yet they don't know what they are into. It's relevant because just like what you are doing,  instead of actually reading and understanding anything you are just trying to do a post in order to complete a post requirement. You must read the topic and the post below it next time for you to avoid spam and worthless shit.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

That comic really hits me. I admit that I don't know a lot and I only know the basic understanding of bitcoin. I stopped when there are too many jargons on the explanation. I did that because I represent the average user of bitcoin and I believe that knowing everything about it is not really necessary.
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

there are lots of new traders who don't know anything about blokcchain with the whole making them always think like that, they hope by entering blockchain can change anything and can get a lot of profit, but I'm sure that person doesn't understand what blockchain really is, because there on their mind is just how to benefit from blockchain.
I think this year would be great for alt coins. Alt coins price increase when the bitcoin price decrease both are similar to each other. Its clearly mean that people leave the bitcoins and move to alt coins.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

As funny as that picture seems, its speaks volume and I can relate with it. I was asked to talk about recent technology and how it applies to my profession. The first thing that comes to mind was to talk about blockchain and its application. Then the question is how do I make a presentation? That was when it dawn on me that, I really don't have enough transferable information about this technology and a lot of people are equally in the same situation.

A lot of the market is focused on peripherals while the main thing that can push for the ultimate goal is being neglected. The onus is one everybody to change the narrative by focusing more blockchain to make it so understandable to everyone that come across the subject matter.

Yes, it maybe true that the Focus now for our future is Blockchain, we can see almost everyday about the integration of some company to use the technology on Blockchain for betterment of the company's future, But i still have some reservation on the issue of Regulation by the GOVERNMENT Financial institutions, how will affect the future on technology...Huh
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

I am going to focus on the most promising and great altcoins like TRON, Stellar, and Cardano. I am sure they will grow very fast in 10-12 months. It is better to buy these tokens now.

Instead of focusing on other things it is good to focus on the most prominent coins which have huge credibility in the market. Yes, we have to find the potential projects always which there will be a huge demand in the future. Don't think about the present situation of the market you will be loosing most value.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

I would say the major thing that would help this space and we are meant to always focus on mostly is the fact of real life usage. This is the major thing we should always be clamoring on and not just some quick growth based on speculation that is not sustainable in the long run.

For this year, we are pretty close, so I would not expect something huge, but in coming years, I am most certain there would have been a lot of improvement to this aspect and possibly we will get to see things in different light as the case may be. More money will move in, we will see more people adopting and more chances of it being used in the real life.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

It is really funny how they are forcing people to believe them because of unknown and rare terms but they don't know it at the first place. There is a bad thing having on our community.There are lots of people in here who just engaged to blockchain technology because of bitcoin's hype last year. Its sad knowing people did just gain interest because of money.
AIDUS

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

by the way, we want to tell some interesting information about our project.
This project officially named as the ‘AIDUS Global D-Fund Platform (ADFP)’, is decentralized platform business by establishing a ‘decentralized fund market platform’ in which the AIDUS Coin will serve as the main currency that would be used for the signing and redemption of various fund portfolios. The business vision of the AIDUS is to supply various fund products to the global market that are equipped with the highest yield rate available in the market by basing the portfolios on the ADFP and the QTS, and to gradually take the lead role in the global asset management market. The AIDUS Project Team is aiming at the creation of the world’s largest professional asset management eco-system through the decentralized fund market operation based on the ADFP.  ADFP shall provide a true innovation that would tackle various problems that were inherent in the existing cryptocurrencies as well as various pain points for the investors and asset management companies. Roll Eyes
https://aidus.io/
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

If you want to focus on something then focus on it at the beginning for you to achieve what you wanted and what you want to have in the future. At this point, I really want to save more, but as of now, I can't save more because of a lot of expenses we have right now. Maybe for the next few months, I can able to save some even a little. Little savings will still a big help for us.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

If you want to focus on something then focus on it at the beginning for you to achieve what you wanted and what you want to have in the future. At this point, I really want to save more, but as of now, I can't save more because of a lot of expenses we have right now. Maybe for the next few months, I can able to save some even a little. Little savings will still a big help for us.
There are many ways to raise a little money if you are faced with your monthly fee selection,I suggest that you save even if small in this month so that it will get used to if you are faced with future costs.You must focus on saving if that is your choice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: