Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should we focus this year?  (Read 26838 times)
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

I think we should all focus on promoting Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to the whole world. I am really happy to see the market is not significantly reduced anymore. Meanwhile, the stock market is worrying many investors as Microsoft lost more than 3.56% of its value in just one day and other technology companies. That's a good sign and I'm guessing that many investors are joining the Crypto market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

I think we should all focus on promoting Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to the whole world. I am really happy to see the market is not significantly reduced anymore. Meanwhile, the stock market is worrying many investors as Microsoft lost more than 3.56% of its value in just one day and other technology companies. That's a good sign and I'm guessing that many investors are joining the Crypto market.

Well we little guys can only do so much on that aspect. And eventually people will all get to kniw about crypto so probably it's better to focus on a more personal note. Especially with the market's current status. Try to formulate a plan for a few years onwards for different crypto market scenarios.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jjohnathn

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:54:46 AM

there are lots of new traders who don't know anything about blokcchain with the whole making them always think like that, they hope by entering blockchain can change anything and can get a lot of profit, but I'm sure that person doesn't understand what blockchain really is, because there on their mind is just how to benefit from blockchain.
People are just think about when to buy and when to sell but never understand the block chain. Better to learn about block chain and then do investing with coins.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

Mostly all of us have a different vision about crypto,but sadly we are still in struggle situation thats why everyone of us have a different focus in this year,but in my own i probably focus to hold some of my crypto coins because for me as of now,market is still bearish and i wait the moment that will recover  soon and bring back the profitable moment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

there are lots of new traders who don't know anything about blokcchain with the whole making them always think like that, they hope by entering blockchain can change anything and can get a lot of profit, but I'm sure that person doesn't understand what blockchain really is, because there on their mind is just how to benefit from blockchain.
This year is bad for bitcoin users so better to focus on alt and trade with them for long term at least a year. I hope 2019 brings smart price of bitcoin.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

If you want to focus on something then focus on it at the beginning for you to achieve what you wanted and what you want to have in the future. At this point, I really want to save more, but as of now, I can't save more because of a lot of expenses we have right now. Maybe for the next few months, I can able to save some even a little. Little savings will still a big help for us.
There are many ways to raise a little money if you are faced with your monthly fee selection,I suggest that you save even if small in this month so that it will get used to if you are faced with future costs.You must focus on saving if that is your choice.
No body want to understand blockchain they consider it as a wallet where we can store our bitcoins and hold them as long as we want .Every person thought its just a wallet buts its more than wallets.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

For me I should focus on altcoins because now the price of all altcoins is very low. But few altcoins will have good future so I invest on those altcoins and hold it for future. Once the market returns to normal surely the price of all coins will have huge growth. Till that we have to hold and wait with patience. Then only we can see the good profit in future than you invest.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

many here invest for profit only, knowing little of the projects or even the potential that blockchain offer, even then it will be an incentive to seek, learn and know this technology!
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Wow, nice and very entertaining. This is one good representation of one question that needed to be answered with a clear understanding. For me, we should be focus on watching the markets movement so we can strategized better in the future on how to handle the same mistakes we made. But,as of now we just keep of waiting on the new trends on how the market will be back to normal. More on studying and make a deeper sense about the market situation.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Wow, nice and very entertaining. This is one good representation of one question that needed to be answered with a clear understanding. For me, we should be focus on watching the markets movement so we can strategized better in the future on how to handle the same mistakes we made. But,as of now we just keep of waiting on the new trends on how the market will be back to normal. More on studying and make a deeper sense about the market situation.

I agree to you, we need to study well about the market's movement so that next time we can get some idea how our investments will go well and how to avoid losing our investments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

to be safer i pay attention to bitcoin, because this coin is another reference coin. for now i feel safest. and i don't know why prices tend to be stable at this time, like making a consolidation area

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

I would bet that almost 50% of people who enter the crypto world do not necessarily understand 100% of the blockchain itself. they only know where they will invest and will get profit. I myself only know that blockchain is a ledger that records all crypto transactions.
right, I agree with you. even many people don't care about the blockchain, while what they think is "how to get money from crypto".
even everyone will leave a few topics about the blockchain because they feel they have no knowledge of the blockchain.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:36:39 AM

Aside the general definition we all know about Blockchain as the digital ledger, there is more to Blockchain which has not been discovered, according to some crypto experts. It is of no doubts most crypto users do not know how the Blockchain fully function.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

If you want to focus on something then focus on it at the beginning for you to achieve what you wanted and what you want to have in the future. At this point, I really want to save more, but as of now, I can't save more because of a lot of expenses we have right now. Maybe for the next few months, I can able to save some even a little. Little savings will still a big help for us.
There are many ways to raise a little money if you are faced with your monthly fee selection,I suggest that you save even if small in this month so that it will get used to if you are faced with future costs.You must focus on saving if that is your choice.
Well i think its a silent message for those people who are greedy and invest there all money without knowing how block chain work and how it can gives you profit.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

I would bet that almost 50% of people who enter the crypto world do not necessarily understand 100% of the blockchain itself. they only know where they will invest and will get profit. I myself only know that blockchain is a ledger that records all crypto transactions.
right, I agree with you. even many people don't care about the blockchain, while what they think is "how to get money from crypto".
even everyone will leave a few topics about the blockchain because they feel they have no knowledge of the blockchain.
to be profesional in cryptomarket even as investor, trader or maybe bounty hunter, we did not need to understand about blockchain 100%.our knowledge on risk management i think enough for us.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

So far I think the focus of this year is to wait, now the cryptocurrency market is not ideal, there is no ups and downs for a long time, maybe there is no opportunity to buy this year, need to wait.

gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

Many people are giving opinion that we should focus on alt coin instead of bitcoins because its falling down and showing negative signals.
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

I am confused what your point relate to? Are you asking us where should we need to invest in this year or telling people to understand blockchain before taking invest in bitcoins.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

We should focus on enlightenment and reeducation the society about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.  This current condition of our financial system is not encouraging and we need the system that is transparent,  decentralised and speed.
ConotCan

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Beside other activities we should focus on crypto and it is very good for us to give time to the crypto for a good future it is noticing that people showing interest to crypto in the present time and it is very profitable for now that we must have to hold when the market is red and if we focus on growing coins we can make a good investment now.

I am going to focus on the most promising and great altcoins like TRON, Stellar, and Cardano. I am sure they will grow very fast in 10-12 months. It is better to buy these tokens now.

Instead of focusing on other things it is good to focus on the most prominent coins which have huge credibility in the market. Yes, we have to find the potential projects always which there will be a huge demand in the future. Don't think about the present situation of the market you will be loosing most value.
My first and last choice is bitcoin, I do not have any other option or priority. My total focus is on bitcoin. Although I have already invested a good money in bitcoin but still I am interested to invest more and more, because I am sure that bitcoin is going to give me a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: