Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto?  (Read 1273 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

Code:
 mi
It will be very nice to the world really go digital with Crypto, but the issue of consistency of cryptocurrency will really affect this development big time.

What other digital do you mean since we are not dealing any physical elements on here , so we are already. a Digital in nature . But if you mean a digital currency , I thing it needs a massive adoption of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
I think that this dip that we have been expeiencing is primarily manipulative by the whales. I still believe in cryptocurrency and its bright future.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

I think blockhain network technology can make it happen, of course with the help of the cryptocurrency platform which is now growing, even though it still has to struggle to prove its existence
I completely agree with you. Cryptocurrency is still at the beginning of its development and it will experience some more problems which it will have to solve.
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
A way to that possibilities are still wide open, I think the only thing blocking that implementation would be the trust from people.
Since today there are many people who still don't really trust cryptocurrency.

I agree. Trust is essential. I mean all our world currencies right now are founded on trust. As we progress further with the concept of cryptocurrencies, the more society will realize the benefits of having a digital currency.  Some could lead by example –show them how it’s done, so to speak. If they see how convenient and efficient it is to go cashless, they’ll learn to embrace. Just give it time. As they say, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
What do you think is the best approach for helping build more trust for crypto?

shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:37:07 AM

I think it still takes a lot of time to make this world a crypto world and it seems that it is also impossible. So many people are not touched by the internet world, besides that many countries have not been able to accept crypto.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:50:35 AM

From the technological development happen today, and the form of transaction, that is really possible that the world could go to the digital with cryptocurrency, as we know today many people prefer to make an online transaction than doing it in a conventional way.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:56:30 AM

I think it can. currently the use in public or daily use is very difficult because many still do not provide or use crypto payment  method . many things that affect crypto use in public places. the most important thing is that the government's policy to encourage the community to switch to cryptocurrency is very difficult because many countries actually ban this currency. but crypto currencies will continue to rise until they can be used as legitimate payments. in the future.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:00:49 AM

I think it's better to consider it as investors are becoming cautious, cryptos are more innovative than ever, only the investment has been reduced because the gold rush has dropped a bit, but you still see big companies like IBM, Microsoft etc, trying to get involved with cryptocurrencies.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

Maybe in economic or financial terms I think it's most likely to happen with blockchain technology, now it's just waiting for how the government will adapt this blockchain technology to their agencies and whether regulation is given will burden users or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

Everything is possible but I believe crypto will not go so far but blockchain technology will. In this century technology take biggest part ( main tools ) and crypto is just like another financial instrument ( stock, gold, silver ), can survive but also can die. Understand and know how blockchain works is better because make money using crypto will not change, from method, strategy and money management. Learn blockchain for better future and use it to built your own business.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:13:48 AM

No one can know what will happen in the future.But it is well known that cryptocurrency digitization is the trend.Maybe the government will issue digital currency in the future.
phungkimkhai

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:27:06 AM

long way to go but we can right, I believe in this blockchain technology will change the world just like internet did, we are one of the first investor in this field and I feel lucky for that.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

It's inevitable, 5-10-20 years from now, blockchain will govern almost everything.

The next evolution for currencies, is digital. Fiat (paper) uses will dramatically decrease, eventually being phased out alltogether. You're witnessing the next evolution of technology, right here, right now. This is the beginning stages still.
I think so too.  In my opinion, cryptocurrency is another higher step of the development of the global financial system and blockchain technology is its future.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

I think it still takes a lot of time to make this world a crypto world and it seems that it is also impossible. So many people are not touched by the internet world, besides that many countries have not been able to accept crypto.
Yes, the transition to the use of cryptocurrency will be very long and painful. I don’t even know how it will end. Nowadays, various hackers and scammers are actively using digital technologies. People lose millions and tens of millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. In addition, the use of cryptocurrency involves a lot of knowledge, knowledge of certain languages and much more. Many people will find it much more difficult and it will be easier for them to pull out their wallet and pay with a bill.

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

I think yes of course you can, because not only later, but now there are already many big companies that utilize the technology and advantages of cryptocurrency in real terms, so it's not impossible that the world will change due to crypto

sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

No one can know what will happen in the future.But it is well known that cryptocurrency digitization is the trend.Maybe the government will issue digital currency in the future.

we cannot now of course but we can guess and crypo is a strong guess i think. if you think about technology and our paper money you will see how ugly combination. crypto is gonna correct that.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:19:36 PM

The world could not go digital with credit cards, paypal, and other electronic payment means. What makes you believe that it can go completely digital with cryptos who are already seen as a negative thing by people.
It might take a complete century for the world to go digital, and I don't think I would stay alive to see that transition happen.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

I think that in the future it will be like this. We have already entered 50% in virtual currency and various kinds of operations. Already now without these technologies it is not possible to present our work and perspective. The world is absorbed in virtual life.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

I think that in the future it will be like this. We have already entered 50% in virtual currency and various kinds of operations. Already now without these technologies it is not possible to present our work and perspective. The world is absorbed in virtual life.
However, for this all must try very hard, and it will take more than 5  and more year before it becomes possible. At this stage, many still do not understand cryptocurrency.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

Let me just chip in. You asked a blind question, something too obvious a technology which you can see already working great and you still ask if the world can go digital with this? You need more study, more innovation, wide research so you can understand this technology. Don't stick to BTT hunting for merits asking some naive question

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: