Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto?  (Read 1273 times)
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
World is not tired of blockchain - this technology is not introduced in our lives, only in cryptocurrency for now as I know, and even cryptos are used by not a big amount of people(approximately 1000000 people in the whole world).
Good times for blockchain are yet to come

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

We can change a lot in this world with the help of blockchain, make this world better and more honest. But this world is run by very stupid and short-sighted people, so I'm ready for anything. I would not be surprised if soon the blockchain will be declared an unreliable technology, and it will be banned.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

i think you got the wrong idea, crypto is not affecting the world go digital, but due to digital and internet advancement, crypto is born. crypto is the effect of digital
Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

I think that blockchain will develop but not so quickly, the world appreciates good projects and they come into our lives. Wink

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
Britva2018

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

I am from Russia my name is maxim, I know 1 Russian project they have long been on the market working on the development of augmented reality, now they sell digital land in different cities of the world and I will buy where that 3-4 plot. Who is interested write me in the PM link project then ladies. And here is another 1 + project office just to be in my city I am going to visit them and meet the team the more they said that (Welcome to visit).

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
rricksu

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

I think you have a point that the world is not tired in blockchain innovation. I believe that the world is always open for the easiest way of global transaction and it is through digital currencies. There is a lot of opportunities to open i guess.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

If in fact the market for the future is a crypto currency, then it must gain stability in the price. In the meantime, this moment is unobservable.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

no, that's impossible. the most likely possibility is that each country creates their own version of digital currency and in the future the world will enter a phase without fiat.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

In this digital world,crypto is just one product of it and it slowly influence more people around the globe because of its amazingly great financial benefit.However,it would take longer time to fully use it to all transactions because not everyone is connected to internet.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

World is not tired of blockchain - this technology is not introduced in our lives, only in cryptocurrency for now as I know, and even cryptos are used by not a big amount of people(approximately 1000000 people in the whole world).
Good times for blockchain are yet to come

Yes I agree that most of the people still doesn't know how the cryptocurrency works, but from 2017 it started trending more. This is a best technology in the world which will boom in future.

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

I do really believe that the world is on the track in going digital with crypto currency because we already have thriving businesses today accepting crypto currency as payment or as deposit in which you can withdraw any time you want.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

At the moment, everything goes to this, but Yes, it will take time for the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to reveal its full potential.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

even if the world gets tired of that particular technology i am sure it will be a foundation on which something even more sophisticated will be built. nothing happens in vain Wink

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

Why not?! Everyone is after crypto and all this medium is coming up with is, new technologies and digital accessibility. Coins like PRG, ADA and XRP have some great projects that are also digital.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

I have strong believe that someday crypto will become the mainstream in the financial world. Presidents and prime ministers of different nations have started to embrace the blockchain technology and with the look of things I see crypto as the future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

If you do not notice, the world does it without cryptocurrencies, but I think that with cryptocurrencies everything will be much better, because cryptocurrencies are starting to receive a lot of investments and very soon the world will have to use cryptocurrencies.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

So now it is being done and begins to move it to the digital version, not only public companies but also private, all this is going to be in the entire digital economy, even now many people are selling apartments and cars for bitcoins, so not far off when this area is fully included in every home and country

oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:02:15 PM

I don't think that the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation, it's just down now. But it will go up in the future because we know that this is a cyclic world here. And about the world really go digital with crypto, it might happen someday; but not in the near future I think.

Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

I think in the future it will. Already, the world can not do without digital money, transfers and the virtual world in general. So, over the years, I would not be surprised if we move completely to this kind of regime.
fb39ca4

Activity: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

I dont know. Maybe this can happen. However, I think we have to wait in a long time for the acceptance of the Corporations and Governments. They will have to find the way to control the crypto

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: