Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto?  (Read 1273 times)
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

If the world really go digital with cryptocurrency as payment method it will need some stability of the crypto price itself. The volatiles of this field are still the issue for me, cause mostly people will say that cryptocurrency are asset investment.  Still far from being reality but I still believe it will happen in the next future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

If the world really go digital with cryptocurrency as payment method it will need some stability of the crypto price itself. The volatiles of this field are still the issue for me, cause mostly people will say that cryptocurrency are asset investment.  Still far from being reality but I still believe it will happen in the next future.
Yes, it could happen, if it really needs a long time, surely the steps are needed, the most important thing is that we certainly hope that the development of Crypto will be better in the future and provide good benefits for all
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:43:54 AM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
A way to that possibilities are still wide open, I think the only thing blocking that implementation would be the trust from people.
Since today there are many people who still don't really trust cryptocurrency.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

Yea I'm also expecting that world sure go with crypto currency soon this is another method of digital currency but some regulations needed.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:54:58 AM

Yea I'm also expecting that world sure go with crypto currency soon this is another method of digital currency but some regulations needed.

I think so, ppl must move to new tech about finance,
so the answer is blockchain tech, with cryptocurency

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:02:49 AM

I believe it could happen when the cryptocurrency reach its stable spots, when that happen, implementing the cryptocurrency in digital world would be easier, and many people will love using it, than any conventional payment method.
Altcoins4Life

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:13:17 AM

It will eventually happen.  Crypto just needs to implement or solve a few problems it has such as, adoption of cryptocurrency, some regulation, the amount of transactions on the blockchain needs to be improved and a few other things.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:16:39 AM

cryptocurrency is one of the factors that causes the world to become digital space, with the support of developers who are developing a cryptocurrency-based project, I think it is increasingly opening the door to the digital world to be able to start
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

Market downtrend of cryptocurrency price is totally different from blockchain innovation or the application of blockchain technology! Most people in the market are not trading for tecnology,traders are trading for profit!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

The possibilities are really high when it comes to a digital economy, I mean innovation is really something that we can predict and seeing how the economy evolve nowadays with bitcoin heading all cryptos I think sooner or later most countries will adopt this kind of market.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

with my belief, blockchain innovation will surely develop very fast in the future,
because Blaockchain offers convenience for its users, especially in the future it
is likely to want very fast convenience
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

If you need us to answer your question at least be more specific, this is a classic example of a vague post but I'll try to answer my best. The world is indeed moving to a cashless economy, the developing nations in particular have gone ahead and joined the cash less economy bandwagon. It's pertinent to note that the world is adopting blockchain technology not getting bored of it, many big corporations are already using it, and it's growth shall continue in the near future.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

With the technological development that take place these days, that possibilities available for cryptocurrency to take place in the digital world. I think it just need to make a good implementation of the cryptocurrency into the digital world as good as possible, since today more and more people choose the digital world offer the usual non digital world.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
harry_crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

Maybe, but it'd take a lot more infrastructure than what we have now I reckon. EVT is something that could help usher in a transitional age due to its ease of adaptation to any need or system it has to be on.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Going digital / electronic cash is the way to go.
I'm not sure how much fiat/dollars is actually digital at the moment but I assume it is hell of a lot more compared to paper money.
Digital/electronic cash thru a decentralized blockchain tech is the future!

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

This blockchain technology is still new, most people don't understand the benefits received from this technology.
At the moment most people use cryptocurrency as an asset, just waiting for the cryptocurrency to be used in all countries as an alternative payment.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

Blockchain will flourish without any doubts. What happens on the market is speculations. I don't think that this speculations can influence peoples faith in crypto.

Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

We have already started the digitalization and there's no other way than to be there, in a real world where blockchain dominates and is useful to every aspects in life.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

in fact, the movements of crypto blockchain and thus will not be able to avoid. Crypto will be the thing that will change the world in terms of the economy and this will certainly have an impact either. even technology blockchain that there will be a technology that will replace a lot of things. the blockchain is used to simplify payments and also save complete information about many policies. This would be a good thing for many areas and certainly, technology blockchain and crypto will also easily be accepted and be the better for the development of the world.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

Ofcourse the whole world is changing and young kids will be our saviour in the future, if most of all the GEN X gone. Millennials will rule the world of crypto/digital. Remember the Dot.com bubble? When GEN X was totally disagree on the system and now they're adopting it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: