Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto?  (Read 1273 times)
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

Yes the world will really go digital with crypto.rypto is about the change the treditional economic system and there was no any relationship for that will bring us to the digitalization era.

Partly, it can really become digital. Meanwhile, do not forget about the poorest countries with the worst economy. The people living there do not know even about the phones and they will not use the cryptos.
Yeah why not, the world is turning towards digital things and crypto is also a digital currency based on the internet. When in the future all the people use internet in their daily life, they will also use cryptocurrency as their regular currency. The world will become global market due to cryptocurrency and shopping and payment will become easy with the help of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

I absolutely agree that, over time, the crypto market can really become digital. After all, today blockchain technology is creating a true digital revolution. Prospective cryptocurrencies will gradually develop, which will become the main way for global transactions.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

Imagine that everything is now more faster for example communication, traffic and so on. But still international bank transfers last for about 2-3 days.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.
just like everything new born it requires some time for growing and adjusting to this world. the rpcess of developing is normal for both human and ideas. so please lets be patient and we will witness the wonder

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I am absolutely sure that with the time when the prices on the crypto market gradually stabilize, innovations and new promising projects will be prepared for the development of digital society. Of course, this will have a fairly long development path, but over time a full-fledged digital society will be formed.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

I agree with this statement. Gradually, the crypto market will become a developed digital society. I believe that over time, smart contracts and blockchain technology will find their wide distribution, society will be convinced of the benefits of profitable, secure transactions and promising investments.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:12:00 AM

existing technological advances lead to support for digital assets such as crypto. blockchain itself starts to become great after the many benefits that can be used in it and it deserves to be adopted in many ways. of course these reasons would be able to make the digital age inevitably will come and happen. advances in existing technologies could not be rejected and crypto is one of them.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

Digital world is not a question of the nearest future. Some countries develop robots while others use animals at farms, so we need it to become equal.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

Cryptocurrency should start this way from gaming industy. There are a lot of internal currencies in games and it shoudl be good ground for the future development.

other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:27:31 PM

The digital world now seems unrealistically distant. But if it gets closer thanks to cryptocurrencies, it will be cool. I think it will be a sign that the world will be able to develop in some other direction, and that it can be not only digital

Not only the digital world, crypto is still helping and developing more platforms so people can easily reach for a better life than ever before. That is why the market is growing
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

Crypto may make it, but it need to become simpler in terms of use. People prefer not the most efficient technology, but the most simple and crypto has a lot of businees in that direction.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

US government had already recognized bitcoin. If other countries will follow such example, I hope that it would be first step to the new age of digitalization. Remember my words.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

One day it would defenitely happen, but I do not believe that my generation would be able to see this day. In addition, now crypto is not regulated, which create a lot of bariers for wider adoption.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

Diffrence between countries is too big, so I cannot believe that regions, which are unable to have computers and stable connection would be able to go digital in the nearest future.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

It seems to me that the world is tired of the plagiarism of various projects in blockchain technologies, because very often there are projects created as if for a carbon copy, but this technology will always be promising!
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

The world every year becomes more digitized. Many have probably already forgotten cassette tape recorders with analog sound or reel tape recorders that were so popular in the 1970-1980s. They are now available only in museums due to the use of digitized sound. The same will happen with fiat money that will disappear with the spread of cryptocurrencies.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

Thinking that, Yes, it is quite possible! I want to believe that, it will in the near future. But for this, the cryptocurrency must become more popular.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

I think these are temporary difficulties. The world market is huge. The investor needs new fresh ideas. Judging by the ICO projects continue to collect Hard Cap. That means all is not lost.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

Sure, that is the future of digital currency crypto is going digital many country has show interest country keep accepting it , stores are using digital currency

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Genjik

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

said to be bored no, but if you look at the market right now, I think many people are complaining too, and I think you need to be patient, look for opportunities, see the market, believe me, it will definitely go up

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: