Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto?  (Read 1273 times)
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

I think this depends on the trend, if the use of crypto is massive, then it can be ascertained that the world immediately makes crypto the future of digital money, but if the crypto gets a negative trend it is difficult to legalize.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

It is really possible that the world could go digital utilizing crypto currency as an international currency because crypto currency is being accepted now by many of thriving establishments nowadays especially on areas which has an internet and mobile connections.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

It seems to me that cryptocurrencies have already very loudly managed to declare themselves, and now this technology, and this wave can not be stopped. The new economy has already come. It remains a small matter to create a full-fledged infrastructure for the full transition to the use of digital money. This may take 2-5 years. In each country individually. Personally, I like cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and I am sure that such changes will benefit all of us
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

If you see past history you will find in every 100year currency change so
world will  also adopt crypto.

Miusu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

Digital payments has become an increasingly competitive space as consumer purchases shift to e-commerce and mobile commerce. Blockchain and crypto technologies are also starting to evolve and mature. Crypto payments viable for daily use. Newer projects have been working on to address some of its limitations. Newer blockchains have been working on speed, scalability improvement and flexibility that would enable transactions to complete virtually in real time and must also offer customer experiences that makes it easy for users to adopt.

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

Never miss FREE Token - SOON -
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

the invasion of the blockchain will continue and this will certainly also make crypto continues to get a lot of enthusiasts and also new support. the world will slowly be able to receive crypto and surely this also will raise the value of crypto for the better. unlikely people will get bored with all the progress that there is this because this is a progress that was quite helpful and worth it to continue to evolve.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:32:29 AM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

we talk about things that haven't really happened yet, so there will always be a long debate. but if we refer to any technological developments it is quite relevant that crypto is the future option in every transaction. This makes sense, I think we can only wait for my time until the moment comes.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

The world is changing every day. I believe that we will come to the crypto of life. This inevitably enters our lives. The rules are changing, but we are building our future.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

yes I hope so it should go but when that will happen I don't know but it will happen very soon this is the need of today

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

Yes the world will really go digital with crypto.rypto is about the change the treditional economic system and there was no any relationship for that will bring us to the digitalization era.

Partly, it can really become digital. Meanwhile, do not forget about the poorest countries with the worst economy. The people living there do not know even about the phones and they will not use the cryptos.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:13:15 AM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

I really hope that over time the world will truly move into its digital era. The cryptography market will develop steadily, with the advent of safer and more profitable transactions in comparison with the current offers of banks.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

No. I think the crypto is still growing. Something new has problems when it was just invented.
And the problems we are facing may not be problems.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

Blockchain innovation will go far away better than we think every day new comers came with new idea using blockchain. Nothing too worry about this technology, as long we always follow the information and use it on the right way, it will grow up to the top. Crypto can die but not with blockchain. I have faith about this technology and I believe many countries/ industry built system to handle this technology to support their financial/ data activity.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

The rate blockchain technology is going has drop spradically all because of the market situation, new people are not joining crypto some want to back out of crypto.. so blockchain can't go far unless the market rise.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

The whole world has just received blockchain technology and is moving towards digital technologies. Gradually, these technologies will come into life and society will take innovation and in the near future digital currency will be in great demand in the world.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

I think that the world will inevitably come to the use of digital money. And today's technology is only the initial fuel on the path of development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

Yes, it could happen, that the crypto full of surprises is indeed true, we will see in the future, what surprises will the cryptocurrency provide next

lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

I am sure that crypto is a step to this being digital and it will be done in the nearest time because crypto doesn't leave any chances to save the current situation.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

I believe that the crypto-currencies and technologies that are associated with them - only at the beginning of a long journey. At the moment, few projects that have translated their plans into reality and created a working product and technology.

HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

Why imagine when it can be seen!  Many countries pursue a policy of introducing the digital economy, it is too tidbit, besides, it is more convenient than monetary

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: