Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin  (Read 1116 times)
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

The worst thing that I often hear is bitcoin as a fraud and prone to theft, but after I learned it was not true, because bitcoin is something real in an investment and can indeed give us big profits, for security issues I think it depends on each individual as a bitcoin owner where they have to be able to maintain the security of bitcoin they have from theft by storing a password that is well owned in a safe place, so we avoid theft.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1190

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

I have heard that bitcoin will depleted very soon, but it is not possible because the popular cryptocurrency and its popularity increasing day by day. Everyday so many new people are coming under bitcoin and investing.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

you have already mentioned the most common words, but I really laugh at people who tries to link Bitcoin with some alien technology and government conspiracy.
the bad thing that I know and I have experienced is that my account was hacked and fraud was increasing and I was disappointed with the theft and lack of special security
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

The worst thing that I heard about bitcoin is it would soon be over it would not have any value in the future,
And for me it is just a fake news and I think it would never really happen Bitcoin could be taken by another crypto but it would never have a value in the future,
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

The worst thing I heard about BTC is that it was used as a vehicle to attract various investors here in our country from a certain group which promised a guaranteed return of investment. That was the time wherein BTC is insanely having a bullish trend. Millions of dollars were involved in that scheme. The leader of that certain group gambled the BTC holdings from his investors during the downfall to have a chance to make it up to them, the opposite happened wherein they took a huge loss. A manhunt operation is being held currently to apprehend those who are being accused. The leader was arrested just recently but the other members are still roaming.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

Well a lot of critics has come out to state a lots of rumours about bitcoin and in some way caused panic well that's among the newbies.
So said bit coin is a bubble just like tulips, some says it is a ponzi scheme and will soon be banned

Other where critical about it's security level and it's vulnerability to hackers well over nine years bitcoin still is the top coin in the cryptocurrency and those critics are still trying to purchase more bitcoin

What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin

"Bitcoin will go back to 100USD and needs more than 5 years to reach new high"
I saw it from twitter month ago and now i'm worried that will be really happen Cheesy
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

I have heard countlessly that bitcoin is scam and a ponzi scheme.
The irony is that those bandling this ridiculous hearsay are mostly people who do not understand the huge potentials of
bitcoin .

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

Bitcoin in the time past have witnessed so many criticism and prominent among all is the false claim that bitcoin is a bubble that will bust at any moment, and it nine years down the line bitcoin is still here and getting stronger on a daily basis. So even referred bitcoin to ponzi scheme which is set to be stop by authority but all that were means to deceive new comers into panic.
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

In btc trading sellers are dumping their coins for low price this is leads to decrease the price of btc, this not good way and this news is worst for me.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

Well a lot of critics has come out to state a lots of rumours about bitcoin and in some way caused panic well that's among the newbies.
So said bit coin is a bubble just like tulips, some says it is a ponzi scheme and will soon be banned

Other where critical about it's security level and it's vulnerability to hackers well over nine years bitcoin still is the top coin in the cryptocurrency and those critics are still trying to purchase more bitcoin

"Bitcoin is a SCAM".. Most of newbies don't know what Bitcoin is. Some websites offer Ponzi Scheme investments. and since they have flowery words like earn twice within 24 hours, they mostly invest and then realized that they cannot withdraw it anymore. We should teach them how to invest in a good way by providing them. more details or inform them regarding to the Ponzi schemes online

Y U MAD AT ME
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

That bitcoin can make you rich fast. Uh, it doesn't work like that. It's not like a magical potion or a gene that you can just wish to be rich and then poof! You'd be bathe in riches. It takes patience and smarts and skills. It needs learning and understanding and no leaving up to chance.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Before I join bitcoin I heard that it is a scam and maybe a frank that I think it is not true. Because of my experience that if people talked about a product or company it come into my mind that this is a MLM or networking in short.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

Mostly of the very bad things i heard about bitcoin is that it is a scam as the mainstream media in our country says. When bitcoin is being a topic to a crime, it is always seems like it was bitcoin itself is the reason for the crime and if there was no bitcoin the crime won't happen. One example of this is that when a businessman is said to became involved in bitcoin and have invested on bitcoin. Now he is running because he said that the people behind bitcoin is now hunting him because of something he have done. What's very disappointing on this is that the media didn't had much to say on the topic and leave the headline in that way which makes bitcoin's reputation suffer.
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

Before I join bitcoin I heard that it is a scam and maybe a frank that I think it is not true. Because of my experience that if people talked about a product or company it come into my mind that this is a MLM or networking in short.
most often, bitcoin is considered a soap bubble that will disappear after reaching the top of the pyramid and even more so it is accused of financing the bad guys. bitcoin is a new technology that will benefit humanity.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

The worst thing that I often hear is bitcoin as a fraud and prone to theft, but after I learned it was not true, because bitcoin is something real in an investment and can indeed give us big profits, for security issues I think it depends on each individual as a bitcoin owner where they have to be able to maintain the security of bitcoin they have from theft by storing a password that is well owned in a safe place, so we avoid theft.

It is difficult to say about the worst things that were heard about BTC. I guess it was the rumors that Bitcoin's going to die very soon. That time many people believed it and rushed to sell their crypto.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

To be honest, I heard that hackers who hack pages in the network ask for a ransom as bitcoin, it's all bad that I heard and extorted money !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

the worst thing I've ever heard about bitcoin is that bitcoin will have a price that continues to fall and will eventually become worthless so I panic and sell the bitcoin that I have because I'm afraid it's too late to sell

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

To be honest, I heard that hackers who hack pages in the network ask for a ransom as bitcoin, it's all bad that I heard and extorted money !

i dont find it worst or bad but actually i find it verry cool . that is a smart idea anyway , because they will be caught if they demand for money or any other payment method aside from cryptocurrency of couse but they didnt know that bitcoin isnt a fully anonymous coin at all since you can still be traced if someone would search and linked all the connected adreses to your main bitcoin wallet .

Re: What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin

wost thing that ive heard about bitcoin is being banned on some countries . why would they ban bitcoin if bitcoin doesnt harm them at the first place ? infact  bitcoin can help a user or a country to work more effeciently due to its state of the art technology that is better than any other payment methods out there .

Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

The wprst thing I ever heard about bitcoin is "bitcoin is a scam". Maybe if do not have a friends who become succesful in crypto, I will probably believe in people who hates bitcoin. But when I'm into bitcoin, I realized so many things about crpyto that makes realized that those people are wrong. They are only good at judging but they really don't know what they are saying.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

Well, like everything, probably the worst thing I've heard about Bitcoin is of course that it's just a big pyramid or a bubble.And also that it is used only by those who are illegal.This is very unpleasant.Hope that we will be able evidenc world otherwise.Although it certainly will not be easy, given that even the true names of developers kept in the strictest confidence.it sounds terrible rumors that all this will soon be banned and all our investments will simply fly into the pipe.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: