Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:54:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP beat ETH?  (Read 1101 times)
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

Xrp beating ethereum on coinmarketcap is becoming regular occurrence as people begin to see the uses of xrp and promising ripple is when it comes to cryptocurrency adoption in financial services and allied! However, ethereum has won people's trust and it's very likely that ethereum will replace xrp soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

Yeah XRP is going well last few months. In last few months xrp have many think thing that they announced and that pump a little bit the coin price and volume for xrp. And in other hand most of the platform based token is going down. I know market is down that's why the every coin price is low but platform tokens are going more down. So do eth and ethereum is most popular so the most of the effect in the ethereum. But think eth has still more potential in the project and it will grow again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:28:44 PM

Ethereum every day farther away from the second place and I think that soon will be the question of third place. The coin that was supposed to beat Bitcoin goes to rest.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

Ethereum is still better they have some case that ripple become top 2 in the rank last few months ago but ethereum become rank 2 again. And I don't think ripple will be the best altcoins because the one and only best altcoins for now is the ethereum.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

for quite some time it has been observed that ripple has managed to gain some degree of stability in the dwindling price of the cryptocurrencies compared to the ethereum. it always drops a few percentage below what it currently is valued at but that of ethereum drops a significant value in percentage.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

Xrp beating ethereum on coinmarketcap is becoming regular occurrence as people begin to see the uses of xrp and promising ripple is when it comes to cryptocurrency adoption in financial services and allied! However, ethereum has won people's trust and it's very likely that ethereum will replace xrp soon!
I agree, XRP really showing the best team that works hard to improve their technology and that is why many investors are coming into this coin even if its a bear trend. ETH on the other-hand loses its top position maybe for some reason but for sure the price of this great coin will recover, I still love ETH compare to XRP but if you’re a serious investors you’d better to own this two great coin so you can have more profit.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

I think XRP will beat Ethereum if ETH doesn't recover its price. As a lot of people gave up on ETH, more and more people are investing on Ripple. Although, there area a lot of bad reviews from XRP, they were able to erase them all because it pumped twice this year (not sure if that is the exact figure, I miss the others if I'm wrong). I hate to say this but we might have a new king on alts, disregarding the platform discussion side.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

Long term I do not see any chances for XRP to beat ETH . Short term XRP can take over the lead as it has many positive news lately
and good marketing activities, while ETH is facing some issues. Long term ETH will bounce back for sure.

but it also depends on ETH, if there are still a lot of scam projects then it can endanger ETH itself. We must be vigilant even though we may expect that in the long term, ETH can return to position 2. However, people usually prefer coins that have position #2 so that it will be quite difficult for ETH to recover.

Kenni88

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

XRP market cap is actually 30B and is over half way to catch BTC (maybe next year Grin).  CMC is yet to reflect this.  

The Best BTCitcoin Pool in the World: kano.is
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

Yes, XRP has surpassed ETH and It seems to maintain its position on second place. Actually, I am quite surprised but it makes sense with the demand of XRP on market. The team behind this coin have applied really great strategy to attract people to buy XRP coins in large quantities.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

Surpassed only by capitalization. I don't see any potential in this coin. In fact, it betrays all the ideas of the crypto world, I do not really like this coin and will never add it to my investment portfolio.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

several times the ripple being able to outperform the ethereum and this time became quite a long time. Ripple showed that ripple including coins that must be taken into account even though the idler. but soaring ripple is also not escaped the ethereum that continue to fall and this certainly gives a good opportunity for many investors to start buying the ethereum at this time.

EventChainNews

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

I find that XRP has incredible transaction speed along with extremely low transaction fees. At present, XRP has been applied in practice a lot. That is the great advantage of XRP.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Surpassed only by capitalization. I don't see any potential in this coin. In fact, it betrays all the ideas of the crypto world, I do not really like this coin and will never add it to my investment portfolio.

there really isn't that much of a difference between the two coins. both of them are heavily centralized and are controlled by their companies that are funded. both have serious issues and both are pump and dumped which makes both equally profitable for traders and equally terrible for investors.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

I saw some news about XRP, which was accepted as a payment method by merchants outside the encrypted market, which is why it received more attention!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
kipoel

Merit: 258

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Up until today, it already been about 1+ month where Ripple taking Ethereum's seat.
And from the market condition, it seems like the condition won't change after a while.
Rooster101

Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

If you see in the coinmarketcap today, the rank of XRP increase and in the second place beat eth. Is it possible to xrp to guard its place and defeat eth as the best altcoins and make people more interested in xrp?
Can someone give anyreason why xrp can beat eth?
Thanks dude  Smiley

It still possible for the ethereum to claim back its former rank if its price go up again consistently but that recovery might take time. The price of the former second ranked cryotocurrency is still in decline and its market capitalization is decreasing if you compare to xrp, the current no.2 coin in the coinmarketcap. The implementation of ethereum 2.0 might help the coin its former rank.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

You know, I also believe that Ethereum will take the 2nd place again. It deserves to be the most trusted altcoin. Yes, the market cap of Ripple is great, but this a centralized currency. I prefer ETH.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

At first I couldn't believe it. Because ethereum coin was sitting in second position for a very long time. But I already knew it that ripple will overtake. Because as before it overtakes, day by day I have seen ripples CMC value constantly rises. I hope ripple can guard its position now.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

now the one that lasts for a long time does not exist, because the price continues to fall and makes the interested people lessen, if the interest has been reduced automatically the volume will also decrease.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: