Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP beat ETH?  (Read 1101 times)
windfaraday (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

If you see in the coinmarketcap today, the rank of XRP increase and in the second place beat eth. Is it possible to xrp to guard its place and defeat eth as the best altcoins and make people more interested in xrp?
Can someone give anyreason why xrp can beat eth?
Thanks dude  Smiley

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

If you see in the coinmarketcap today, the rank of XRP increase and in the second place beat eth. Is it possible to xrp to guard its place and defeat eth as the best altcoins and make people more interested in xrp?
Thanks dude  Smiley
As far as I know, the SEC is intending to accept the XRP, so this information has made xrp prices continue to increase, but to me I still believe in ETH, this coin will increase head later this year

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
nurularesyi1995

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

At press time, Ripple has a market capitalization of around $ 26 billion, while Ethereum - now third at CoinMarketCap - has around $ 23 billion in market capitalization.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

Thanks dude  Smiley

I also checked the coinmarketcap and Ripple just go above ethereum and its comfortably seating in number 2 position according to coinmarketcap. Its possible for Ripple to seat in number position if it has more adoption in the world.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

There is a community in the Ethereum, it can make a move to move to the second row. Snow can be removed from small throne games.
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

if you look now, then ethereum returns to second place, the ripple may take place but it will not last long and permanently shift ethereum's position

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

It's temporarily because ETH has real decentralization, great team and big community but XRP is a not really decentralized useful shitcoin because their team holds about 60% of XRP and banks don't need it. Ripple is technology that helping banks to money transfer but XRP in useful.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:07:11 PM

Hi, I think XRP only temporary beat ETH in short time. After pump, Xrp will be drop to it position. And in long time i still strongly believe in ETH. ETH is one of the big network.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

Again XRP has beaten Ethereum to Number 2 on the coinmarketcap but I don't think this would last, Ripple team has money, influence but not the trust of people because IMO it is viewed as a bankers project and we all know how people in the space feel about banks. If they keep testing this position maybe market would accept it that it is more valuable than Ethereum

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

If really position of coins changes then I don't think it really matters for us  Huh  if we invest in both. Because both coins will be on 2nd or 3rd. But how ETH used on large scale like its' blockchain technology over ICO. If trend again starts like last year then hard to beat ETH.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

Long term I do not see any chances for XRP to beat ETH . Short term XRP can take over the lead as it has many positive news lately
and good marketing activities, while ETH is facing some issues. Long term ETH will bounce back for sure.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

XRP will definitely grow and this team has good plans for the future. But ETH will be exactly in front, XRP will not increase ETH. I believe in ETH that it will grow and will reach serious heights in 2019.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

that might happen, as long as transaction turnover and volume are higher than eth, but does that last? no one can guarantee that, the development of eth is still very good and quite difficult to beat, maybe today the position is defeated, but for next year, maybe eth will be better

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
tmskcimen

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

The market standing between ripple and ethereum and other altcoins is not the indication of the near end or even the potential to move forward. Things could change as just temporarily.
okanciftci74

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

Anything can happen ripple will be leading in 2nd place unbeaten by ethereum or ethereum will be back on 2nd place .  If ethereum want to back in 2nd place, ethereum need changing in the market. Make a people trust and cheap transfer from exchanger to wallet or wallet to wallet, make it true money.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

Initially we were thinking the second position that Ripple have taken from ethereum is just for a moment. from all indication ethereum is not ready to go back to second position, there is still a big difference between the market capitalization of Ripple and Ethereum. Ripple is attracting more investors.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
snykutlug

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

maybe ethereum can regain second place occupied by ripple, but so far the development of ripple has been very far, I think ethereum will be more difficult to pursue
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

Thanks dude  Smiley
The second place in terms of capitalization, which the ripple recently occupied, once again ousted ethereum from this position, and this time it will be short-lived, although longer than in previous times. The current significant drop in the ethereum price is likely to be due to the difficulties of conducting an ICO on the platform of this coin and a high level of fraud among ICO projects. However, all these problems are temporary and they will be eliminated by the state regulation of ICO activities. Also ethereum will take its second place in terms of capitalization in the event that planned improvements will be implemented in it.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

according to me is only a temporary overtaking on coinmarketcap, soon eth will return to second place stronger and more stable than before
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

This is 100 percent true! XRP already surpass the ETHEREUM in the ranking system with 40 billion supply.
but still I'm not into amazing stories.
I want to have then the price per token!
XRP will be ripple forever and that is the main issue!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: