Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 34017 times)
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:37:09 PM

@LTEX

If the plan is so sure to work and so transparent then why not put it out there for the world to see?

Because there isn't one that's why.

Mate, you're pissing on people's legs and telling them it's raining.

~BCX~

And again, once more, you ignore the sensible answer and go of at a different assumption.... You really are communicational impaired my friend. Hope you get well, someday...

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:48:46 PM

@LTEX

If the plan is so sure to work and so transparent then why not put it out there for the world to see?

~BCX~

And to address your aversive assumption as well:

This has also been answered many times by me to you. It is the same reason you don't fully disclose your detailed plan to attack after block 5400. If the (brilliantly simple by the way) plan gets out to soon, unethical hackers like yourselves will probably try to take advantage of that knowledge and disrupt it! Again sensible and logical reasoning!

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:59:42 PM

~BCX~

Like you are screaming out on all threads every day it's going to rain and pad yourself on the back once you accidentally get it right, ignoring all the days you were wrong.

Really, if you want to keep at this, get out your bowl of popcorn mate! Meanwhile I am going back to actually contribute to something worthwhile...

Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

if u want a hand stress testing let me know what to do.. im up for finding exploits and getting them fixed so crypto is stronger

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 08:23:45 PM

~BCX~

Like you are screaming out on all threads every day it's going to rain and pad yourself on the back once you accidentally get it right, ignoring all the days you were wrong.

Really, if you want to keep at this, get out your bowl of popcorn mate! Meanwhile I am going back to actually contribute to something worthwhile...

TRANSLATION: I just got my ass kicked.

~BCX~

Hence, Tiny brains, loads of concrete!

colinistheman

Activity: 872
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:08:44 PM

This is quite an emotional thread

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:13:35 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 10:42:24 PM by s1gs3gv

I wonder how damaging this will be for the crypto currency reputation with the public who are now getting to know about this exciting world. Auroracoin now has media exposure and if the coin is taken out due to vulnerability issues with KGW the media is going to have a field day with this and in the bigger picture strengthen any argument the banks and public have against us.
I personally support this coin and have faith in it but I also believe that scam coins need to be given the boot. If I was going to pull down scam coins I would choose one not in the media's eye so that cypto currency's reputation remains in tact and that future devs better think twice before releasing scam coins because they will get shut down quick time.
However if Auroracoin does turn out to be a scam coin its a real shame. If the air drop dont happen then I would be first man calling for BCX to pull down this coin. At this point If I knew how to fuck up the scene I would give it the benefit of the doubt up till air drop day.
Just a thought

Probably not any more damaging than the other two dozen coins, pools or several exchanges I have wiped out over the past three years.

~BCX~

Just making a public copy of your statement.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:54:23 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 11:05:44 PM by kalus

So that's why it is perfectly logical to me that Dev doesn't use third party and keeps anonymous until the airdrop has been put into motion. I am one of few who has actual insight in the plan and have no doubt it will work perfectly, also in a way all transfers from pre mined addresses actually transparently get to the Icelandic people.

It is the same reason you don't fully disclose your detailed plan to attack after block 5400.

Again, to be absolutely sure no one can try to manipulate or hack the process, for the same reasons it is logical that the exact details of the plan remain undisclosed up to shortly before airdrop commences.

Hold yourself to the same standards you demand of BCX, you fucking hypocrite.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:04:37 PM

The suspense builds! Less than 5 days. I can't wait!! This is a great plot for one of the crime shows, maybe Bones or Criminal Minds?
s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 11:12:51 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 11:24:45 PM by s1gs3gv

The suspense builds! Less than 5 days. I can't wait!! This is a great plot for one of the crime shows, maybe Bones or Criminal Minds?

this ^^^

off topic: some of the snakes around here like to post malicious feedback in an attempt to discredit people they don't agree with ROFL

kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:58:51 PM

off topic: some of the snakes around here like to post malicious feedback in an attempt to discredit people they don't agree with ROFL
well you sure taught him a lesson

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 12:24:38 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 01:48:49 AM by s1gs3gv

Well that concludes this part of my research for my article on crypto-currencies. Very educational !

Good luck folks, be good.  TDFN.

~~LOL~~
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:35:46 AM

I wonder how damaging this will be for the crypto currency reputation with the public. ...

Probably not any more damaging than the other two dozen coins, pools or several exchanges I have wiped out over the past three years.

~BCX~

Just making a public copy of your statement.

You're missing the point here.  If he can destroy a block chain or an exchange or a pool, then they were doing it wrong and deserved to be destroyed.

This is a service that good security pays handsomely for.  It's called testing.  People who are afraid of testing are just those who fear that they have failed.  Testing means you can't keep your failure a secret any more and when you're asking people to trust you with their money that is a good thing.
pjviitas

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:44:17 AM

Look...the guy has all the right in the world to cripple Auroracoin...its not illegal.  Auroracoin is not legal tender.

Even if some country wanted to try and indict him I doubt anyone one extradite him...so he is basically safe.

In the mean time I still haven't had anyone volunteer to give me any pointers on how to put my AUR into offline cold storage.

Just run a client on a virtual machine, or some old PC or laptop everyone has a pile of in their closets, send your coins to that wallet, (optionally:wait till they are there) and then turn it off.

I don't see how this will help if the blockchain gets destroyed.
hozer

Activity: 271
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 05:56:08 AM

@LTEX

~BCX~

This has also been answered many times by me to you. It is the same reason you don't fully disclose your detailed plan to attack after block 5400. If the (brilliantly simple by the way) plan gets out to soon, unethical hackers like yourselves will probably try to take advantage of that knowledge and disrupt it! Again sensible and logical reasoning!

Your batting average at being wrong is 100%.

I have openly discussed the issue and exploit with Nite69 and Boristhespider who are working on a solution.

I even offered to test it when they finish it.

Now fuck off and join a large fraternity of idiots pwnd by your's truly.

~BCX~

I know KGW is completely borked, it depends on floating point, and most cryptocoin people don't seem to begin to comprehend floating point rounding.
But jeezus, my fricking popcorn is running out, so post the fucking code on http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/ already.

So what do I have to do to get you to exploit the half-assed broken algorithm we have on catcoin? Is it cheaper to offer you a consulting fee for public exploits, or do I have to piss you off enough?
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 07:53:03 AM

@LTEX

~BCX~

Your batting average at being wrong is 100%.

I have openly discussed the issue and exploit with Nite69 and Boristhespider who are working on a solution.

I even offered to test it when they finish it.

Now fuck off and join a large fraternity of idiots pwnd by your's truly.

~BCX~

If you want me to give a complete summary of all factual post you have made in this thread I will, but for now, if anyone can see one single real detailed disclosure from you in here that gives open and complete insight in how you are going to do it I give them 100BTC right away. Yes Nite69 and Boristhespider have been doing a great job at this, buy you sir, you have only managed to produce nothing more than a wet fart!

So far at least Balduro has put in real effort to create something good and has gone out of his way to try and be as open about his plans as possible without endangering some security issues. You on the other hand have only ranted about a so called attack without any details or disclosure. Only ranting Fud and trying to scare of people with empty shells. No actual facts have been given, just twisted assumptions and diversions from sensible answers given by me.

So stop wasting our time and popcorn and DO what you rant about. Maybe then I might generate some respect for you. Thus far, to me, you are the embodiment of your own wet farts!

srs2xcvbnm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:01:58 AM

I know KGW is completely borked, it depends on floating point, and most cryptocoin people don't seem to begin to comprehend floating point rounding.
But jeezus, my fricking popcorn is running out, so post the fucking code on http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/ already.

So what do I have to do to get you to exploit the half-assed broken algorithm we have on catcoin? Is it cheaper to offer you a consulting fee for public exploits, or do I have to piss you off enough?

Nothing you can do. More crypto doesn't interest me.

I have a method to my schizo decision making on which coins I take an interest in.

Not interested in Catcoin.

Actually I like cats.

~BCX~

Wow, you sir are a one prime pompous ass    (biggest I ever seen in my entire life!)

When you finally decide to pull your head out of your own ass, and come back to planet Earth,
just make sure to delete all your shitty posts.

Have a good and non-schizo day, kind sir.

And to all panic sellers that fall for all this bullshit- I'm sorry but you must be broken beyond repair already.

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
IB

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:18:21 AM

There is no logical solution for the "air drop" being anything other than a scam or better said a laundering mechanism for the premine. This is amplified by the fact the AUR Devs have categorically refused to even consider moving the premine to a trusted third party escrow and removing themselves from the air drop. There is one reason they won't.

Add in the fact there is no plan in place to perform a logistics miracle and notify 330,000 Icelandic residents, educate them on what crypto is and disburse the coins in an accurate manner. in less than 11 days...
The airdrop concept is a very logically constructed method of distribution. Whether or not this would be a scam is not a factor in this. The way it is executed could lead one to believe it creates an indication that something may not be quite right (read: scam), but the idea itself nowhere near necessarilly constitutes it.

How would you see this happen, in order for it to be something trustworthy in your view? What would you consider a trusted third party escrow?
IB

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:27:41 AM

...And since you implicitely stated you are ethical, BCX... is there not a way to test this, without damage, from where you could constructively aid the developer in strengthening the code? (this is an actual question)

I'm sure you wouldn't be inclined to help something you don't trust, but as I read it, your only objection is the airdrop... Should you know the plan behind the airdrop, or the airdrop take place with the use of an escrow, would that change your mind?

To take your worries away the developer could let you in on the exact details of the airdrop plan... It's too bad that, looking at the contents of this thread, there are probably alot of people that would consider that a worrying idea.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 10:39:41 AM

...And since you implicitely stated you are ethical, BCX... is there not a way to test this, without damage, from where you could constructively aid the developer in strengthening the code? (this is an actual question)

I'm sure you wouldn't be inclined to help something you don't trust, but as I read it, your only objection is the airdrop... Should you know the plan behind the airdrop, or the airdrop take place with the use of an escrow, would that change your mind?

To take your worries away the developer could let you in on the exact details of the airdrop plan... It's too bad that, looking at the contents of this thread, there are probably alot of people that would consider that a worrying idea.

The problem is that BCX is not in this for any good reason other than to satisfy his humongous Ego! We could get Max Keiser to create a wallet live on his show and let Balduro transfer the premined coins to that wallet on live television and this guy would still be screaming "it's still a scam because he knows for a fact that Max = Balduro and thus the fact remains, its a scam"

It took me some time and effort, but I have finally figured out that BCX is a self centered moron!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: