Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that the market usually rises before the end of the year?  (Read 975 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Well, since the market seems to be relying on bitcoin's status, then you can somehow check bitcoin's history and check every final quarter if how it looks like. I think, all, if not majority of occasions that bitcoin has its price rising.
It's gonna be more on uprising moment and hope it could be like that through in the 4th quarter. We've been looking for some possibilities that there is a huge pump but couldn't have any guarantee to have it again as it shown last year.  Anyways,  there is nothing we can do if It won't be given to us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 02:46:47 AM by DeadCoin

It happens as we have holidays and investors do look in places to either invest or exchange the coins they bought earlier. The currencies get circulated and when there is a demand the value literally increases. 2017's growth was totally unexpected and the reason for it was completely different. Indian government banned the use of old money, this hence the old money had to be changed into new ones. People chose crypto and bought bitcoins and exchanged to USD and the value went up. The reason for a huge fall was, dried out entry of same people.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

Based on the graph, the cryptoworld is really having a good time in every 4th quarter of each year. As we are now in the 4th quarter, it feels like Déjà vu seeing how the market is slowly growing up now. Im really optimistic that the market will have its cap hike at the end of this year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

At the end of the year we saw the market rising. but this is not a rule. it has created such a perception only because it is repeated.
I have such expectation at the end of 2018.
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

Well, since the market seems to be relying on bitcoin's status, then you can somehow check bitcoin's history and check every final quarter if how it looks like. I think, all, if not majority of occasions that bitcoin has its price rising.
No, I don’t think so because if you look the previous year bump in the price at the end of the year, the reason was that the demand for bitcoin was very high and this year the situation is completely different. Nobody is buying bitcoin and when there is no investment, the price will never go up. In my view the current price will remain till the end of the year and will not grow as it is assumed.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:48:30 PM

At the end of the year we saw the market rising. but this is not a rule. it has created such a perception only because it is repeated.
I have such expectation at the end of 2018.
But it becomes the trend in the history of bitcoin, not only last year but even before, we can notice how last month of the year gives some pump in bitcoin, hope this year will not be an exception of that history. Were all waiting BTC pump.

Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:57:37 AM

I know cryptocurrencies around the beginning of 2016 and at the end of the year the price of cryptocurrencies always increases significantly and in 2017 I think it is the best year because of the fantastic increase and reaching more than 1000%.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:56:08 AM

For this year I think the price of this bitcoin cryptocurrency will be very difficult to get back to a very expensive price because many of the price conditions of bitcoin are attacking by giving bad news so that many traders panic and make the price of bitcoin often fall and it is difficult to get back up again. , this year prices will not be able to be like last year.
WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

It has been so last 3 years for Bitcoin. The price has been going up in te last 3 months of the year. So, might happen again, if the trend continues.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
Topcarey

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

Is it true that the market usually rises before the end of the year?
If so, why do you think it happens?
I spoke with few people that already said that in the last 5 years the market became really bulish

Yes, many people receive some money before the year ends and some would just like to invest it into something. Due to the trend of the past years, many are anticipating that it would happen again this year that's why when the year end approaches, price is slowly rising. We are still unsure if that will happen again this year given the state of the market but if it will happen then better start buying more coins so that you can have more profit in the months to come but still have risk management.
Time will tell the exact thing. Human beings just speculate and predict the future price but cannot say what will exactly happen in the future. Price depends upon the demand from the people. It is not automatically and naturally increases. It needs money and if people put their money in bitcoin the price will rise up. The limit is not guaranteed and may vary with the investment cap.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

Well, it usually does. I don't know exactly why, but perhaps it is because of trend that happen in the society, like when the new year's coming there are lots of discount for many products in the market, and it's become interesting for people because it's happen for some times.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

I spoke with few people that already said that in the last 5 years the market became really bulish
yes from all the indicators bitcoin has been bullish toward the end of the year and this happens about three to four years now. I think we would need to buy now that bitcoin is very affordable and sell when it began to go up.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

That's what I heard with those crypto enthusiast as they believe that people will buy crypto before the year end which might be a valid reason as people has more money due to Christmas bonus and year end incentives. 

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

You can see and check it for yourself in the graph and it really depicts the year end surge of bitcoin and cryptos each year. For now, we can't decide yet whether it will not rise or rise before the 2019 starts.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

based on the events in 2017 the price of bitcoin rose it caused many people to laugh happily because there were many people who won the fight, in my opinion it happened because the bitcoin users were declining / decreasing due to the decline in many people who chose to sell rather than hold bitcoin.
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:28:38 AM

I know cryptocurrencies around the beginning of 2016 and at the end of the year the price of cryptocurrencies always increases significantly and in 2017 I think it is the best year because of the fantastic increase and reaching more than 1000%.
No, I don’t think so. Bitcoin is there in the market for more than 9 years and how many years the price increased except 2017. The reason that in 2017 the price raised was high demand from the people and due to huge investment the price also went high and high. But this time there is nothing like that. This year the demand is almost nil or very low and the current price will continue till the end.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

For this year I think the price of this bitcoin cryptocurrency will be very difficult to get back to a very expensive price because many of the price conditions of bitcoin are attacking by giving bad news so that many traders panic and make the price of bitcoin often fall and it is difficult to get back up again. , this year prices will not be able to be like last year.
If you remembered in 2013 when the price was on move up, china banned crypto and ICOs in their country and the price collapsed to very low level because people thought that cryptocurrency is a scam and there is future for it. Then they allow trading but in 2017 they banned crypto again and once again the price collapsed from $4800 to $2600. Again the demand is low for bitcoin because of the huge dip in the price and will not rise too early.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:20:44 AM

Base on history per year it happens that October will be the price pump up starting date but for the reason of why is this happening is unknown but maybe the people have plenty of financial resources during the 4th Quarter and that is why many could invest. Many of us just noticed about this 4th Q price movement that if this will still happen by this year then it will become a yearly routine that should never miss.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:50:16 AM

it is true that the market always rises before the end of the year but i would not use that as a standard for analysing the crypto currency market as it is not enshrined in the features of the technology neither is it the features of trading rules and regulations
everything can happen and all possibilities can happen. We can only see the experience from last year did increase but that was last year whether we can only hope this year can happen again increase in confidence and patience is the most important capital
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

it is true that the market always rises before the end of the year but i would not use that as a standard for analysing the crypto currency market as it is not enshrined in the features of the technology neither is it the features of trading rules and regulations
everything can happen and all possibilities can happen. We can only see the experience from last year did increase but that was last year whether we can only hope this year can happen again increase in confidence and patience is the most important capital
In my place Halloween is on October 31, and from that time till the Christmas and new year everyone is investing in all types of securities in the hope that next year it will bring some profit , so i believe the same this year also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: