Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RETURN] Announcing CoinReturn Financial IPO!  (Read 31985 times)
blaster51

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:41:38 PM

Not really satisfied with their dividends, after beginning the 0.005 to 0.01 sell you guys should have like 100btc Fund
The Dividend is just lousy after you guys sold more shares
coinreturn (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 11:32:14 PM

Not really satisfied with their dividends, after beginning the 0.005 to 0.01 sell you guys should have like 100btc Fund

We haven't really been satisfied either honestly but it has taken some time for the new funds to make it 'in circulation'---to actually be sold and rebought. There's been some pickup on the volatility lately which has helped alot and if it weren't for 5/25's mess-up we'd be fairing a little better. We're about to pay out todays which is more on the right track. We understand and share your sentiments though.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:53:35 AM

It definitely was a great payout today and I'm sure everybody is happy w/ that kind of progress. This is the kind of upcoming dividends I'm sure most of the newer IPO buyers were thinking of when either buying as newcomers or the veterans that wanted more exposure. If this trend holds, those buy order prices are gonna become a laughing stock if they're serious. Keep up the great work, Return!
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:35:28 AM

We haven't really been satisfied either honestly but it has taken some time for the new funds to make it 'in circulation'---to actually be sold and rebought. There's been some pickup on the volatility lately which has helped alot and if it weren't for 5/25's mess-up we'd be fairing a little better. We're about to pay out todays which is more on the right track. We understand and share your sentiments though.

great dividend and only after 1 day! If you keep this up the stock should almost double in price to where it is now
Dingir

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:08:45 AM

Just remeber that CoinReturn pais dividends from trading, not mining or not (hopefully) a ponzi scheme. So dividends are always subject to market volatility. But at the same time, this means CoinReturn can go on forever without reinvestment issues regarding new miners etc. Also trading aint that easy, if not I wouldnt have invested in CoinReturn as well as others (including you, I believe)...

Speaking of reinvestment: what does CoinReturn and other shareholders think of the idea of keeping a certain percentage of the dividends back?
To create with it an additional "company" fund (edit: with a public walletadress) which then can be used for sharebuy back to increase value of shares (instead of releasing new ones in the future) or additional trading of which the dividends would be shared amongst shareholders every month or something like that...

Is it too early to decide for something like that? Does CoinReturn need a longer "history", for shareholders to give them the trust, to let them hold back dvidends for further profit in the longrun?

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:33:56 PM

Speaking of reinvestment: what does CoinReturn and other shareholders think of the idea of keeping a certain percentage of the dividends back?
To create with it an additional "company" fund (edit: with a public walletadress) which then can be used for sharebuy back to increase value of shares (instead of releasing new ones in the future) or additional trading of which the dividends would be shared amongst shareholders every month or something like that...

Not sure I like the idea of the buyback, for a number of reasons.  The additional trading funds is an interesting idea, but I would probably rather control this myself by re-investing my dividends back into more shares; it just gives shareholders more control over their returns & what they want to re-invest or withdraw, vs this being out of our control & not necessarily suiting our week by week funding requirements.
tricomp

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:11:20 PM

Not sure I like the idea of the buyback, for a number of reasons.  The additional trading funds is an interesting idea, but I would probably rather control this myself by re-investing my dividends back into more shares; it just gives shareholders more control over their returns & what they want to re-invest or withdraw, vs this being out of our control & not necessarily suiting our week by week funding requirements.

+1
Mike5s

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:00:16 PM

Anybody here who has bought and held since 17 March or earlier? How does it feel to have the price of your share repaid in dividends within 72 days? I got in after watching RETURN for about 3 weeks, on 27 March at 0.0064, so I still have to wait for the 100% ROI mark, but I already got paid 0.004 on my first share, so not too bad. I sincerely hope (not a valid trading strategy ;-)) that RETURN will stay around and keep it up.
tastaturix

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:08:27 PM

I'm in RETURN from 03/11 and lovin' it...
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:24:53 PM

RETURN definitely has a great thing going and they clearly know how to trade. I'm glad they went public and offered to trade other peoples' coins on their/our behalf as this appears to be the best security up to date in terms of div payments. As this market continues to take off, there's plenty of coinage to be made on in to the future through the top shelf trading calls from these guys. Again, thanks for sharing your talents in such a meaningful way. May we all continue to prosper!
Dingir

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:33:39 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 11:45:19 AM by Dingir

Not sure I like the idea of the buyback, for a number of reasons.  The additional trading funds is an interesting idea, but I would probably rather control this myself by re-investing my dividends back into more shares; it just gives shareholders more control over their returns & what they want to re-invest or withdraw, vs this being out of our control & not necessarily suiting our week by week funding requirements.

I have to say, your "more control for Shareholders" point is totally correct and acceptable! This possible "reinvestment-of-dividends" by shareholders as you have stated, would also create more volume on the trading books of CoinReturn. So you have a total valuable point there and therefore thanks for pointing it out!! :-D (Starting to really like this bitcointalk thread, some very productive replys and ideas to any thoughts/questions raised)

But, I still believe in the future a share buyback plan (financed through a percentage of the dividends) is better than releasing new shares.
However, since IPO is anyways not soldout yet, this is a debate for the future or as CoinReturn stated earliest 2015 ;-)

Btw, did anybody else have CS down yesterday? Kinda scared me... edit: Cant withdraw BTC - "wallet is offline"  Huh Embarrassed
wish you all a nice weekend!
SamboNZ

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:33:01 PM

I have to say, your "more control for Shareholders" point is totally correct and acceptable! This possible "reinvestment-of-dividends" by shareholders as you have stated, would also create more volume on the trading books of CoinReturn. So you have a total valuable point there and therefore thanks for pointing it out!! :-D (Starting to really like this bitcointalk thread, some very productive replys and ideas to any thoughts/questions raised)

But, I still believe in the future a share buyback plan (financed through a percentage of the dividends) is better than releasing new shares.
However, since IPO is anyways not soldout yet, this is a debate for the future or as CoinReturn stated earliest 2015 ;-)

Btw, did anybody else have CS down yesterday? Kinda scared me... edit: Cant withdraw BTC - "wallet is offline"  Huh Embarrassed
wish you all a nice weekend!

Thanks Smiley  I too enjoy this thread and find it a complete contrast to the standard FUD & trolling of your average crypto thread!

CS was down for me earlier, seemed like it might be a DDOS attack maybe?
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:01:06 AM

Yeah, word on the street is that these so-called CS wallets are offline right now and not available for withdrawals. There's random concerns among quite a few people around here about this and whether or not they're going rogue on us or might not be able to recover from whatever attack they went through. Hope the team keeps up w/ the ongoing issues here and soon might be time to go to plan B in terms of shelling out dividends.
lynn_402

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:10:17 AM

Yeah, word on the street is that these so-called CS wallets are offline right now and not available for withdrawals. There's random concerns among quite a few people around here about this and whether or not they're going rogue on us or might not be able to recover from whatever attack they went through. Hope the team keeps up w/ the ongoing issues here and soon might be time to go to plan B in terms of shelling out dividends.

Since when have they been offline? Is there really any reason to believe this isn't just a simple technical problem?
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:47:05 AM

Since when have they been offline? Is there really any reason to believe this isn't just a simple technical problem?
They were experiencing a "heavy traffic load" yesterday for a few hours which could've been a DDOS. I got RETURN's dividend but didn't get anything from my sig sponsor payout, which could be him or them idk. Multiple people have reported in another thread that they weren't able to withdraw from there account and at least one had issues putting in a deposit. Idk what's up since I just reinvested my div back into more shares. But, the one we get later on today I'll try and withdraw and see what's up. I advise people to be very aware of this and I hope I turn out to cry wolf. developing...
noobthegreat

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:38:29 AM

My deposit to the CS wallet from 2 days ago also isn't posting. They'd better get their shit together.
SamboNZ

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:17:52 AM

I just attempted a withdrawal from CS and the wallet is still offline.  If Tom and Jeff want to bank the dividends until the wallet is back online to avoid sending the BTC into a black hole, I'm ok with that.

+1
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:22:43 PM

my deposit is stuck

coinreturn (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 03:42:03 PM

As many of you have noticed CS deposit withdrawls aren't going through. We are unable to pay out dividends today since we can't deposit funds. We'll roll today's dividend into the next one unless somebody else has a better idea.

SamboNZ

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:36:10 PM

I guess you could potentially reinvest the dividends until the CS wallet comes back online, but I'm not sure if this would tie them up for too long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: