Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Question  (Read 12613 times)
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:18:54 AM

If the project dont reach the target  and the manager dont pay bounty participants this is a normal thing and you can find a notice about that in every bounty thread

and thats the risk to become a bounty hunters for non potential project
because a good project with huge potential, usually will collect an enough money and reach the soft cap my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:33:50 AM

If the project dont reach the target  and the manager dont pay bounty participants this is a normal thing and you can find a notice about that in every bounty thread

and thats the risk to become a bounty hunters for non potential project
because a good project with huge potential, usually will collect an enough money and reach the soft cap my friend

working in bounty campaign has risk too.we will spend much time for it , and some of bounty campaign didn't pay our work at all even this projects reach softcap or hardcap.we need to patient too while working in any campaign.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:50:37 AM

If the project didn't even raised the target softcap then i don't think they can pay the bounty hunters because it will be useless to send a token without a value, it means that the project failed and can't continue its development.

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:46:36 AM

If project ICO failed just forget it and find another project,there is no way they will work further on the project since they will need the funds to build the new project
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 05:47:01 AM

yes when bounty manager has been noticed on thread, the porblem is when manager have otoritation for isn's paying participan and don't wrote on rules about this.
there for project has been reached target and paing more than partipan on real project.
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:58:04 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
It is normal for all new projects to do the same if the sales do not reach the target, the investor's money will be returned.  The bounty hunter will not accept anything if the token is sent also will not have a price.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 06:27:13 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
yes, it is normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because they didn't reach their cap and bounty managers can't be held reliable for that. It's not their fault that a project failed

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:09:22 PM

In many cases, bounty hunters are deprived of their rewards for working so much hard for crypto projects, and the case is growing over time. Some crypto projects do not pay bounty hunters under various pretexts like their soft cap or hard cap is not met. And bounty manager is not held responsible fully. The management team is much responsible for that I think.

Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:23:12 PM

When a project fails, they will be concern on how to make refunds to investors and bounty hunters will just have to find the courage to move on. This is one of the reasons why bounty hunting should never be taken as a full time job. I did many projects that failed and I have to move on.

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:25:53 PM

It sounds unfair but why should they pay for unsuccessful marketing campaign? If any project does not meet their goal in fundraising they are shutting down or developing further but in any case they are not paying hunters.

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:33:07 PM

Yes, quite rightly in the market of ICO projects there are different situations. Some projects work quite well, others start making up different stories. As for example, the project appeared to the team, the admin ran around and took the money from everyone and disappeared. This is the nature of history. And in order to avoid such projects, you need to figure out how to apply the conditions for new baked projects. I think that soon it will happen and all the labor spent will be rewarded.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:45:31 PM

We all try to choose a project that will bring profit. But often it seems that good project cannot collect the cap and last a very long time, and bounty hunter is wasting his time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Miy Monk
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:38:20 PM

Sadly it is pretty much true. It is the nature of crypto world. And also beware of the scam projects. There have tons of scam projects. I don't think bounty managers are totally liable for this kind of failure. Please research yourself and then join in a bounty campaign.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:55:43 PM

Yes, I especially do not see the point of the project to pay if they are not going to develop this product , because it will just be abandoned and the tokens will not cost anything.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:37:13 PM

Yes, I especially do not see the point of the project to pay if they are not going to develop this product , because it will just be abandoned and the tokens will not cost anything.
projects with no product or purpose will not have any value.they should not generate token and distributed to any people, it just be garbage in our walllet.this condition now happen to many new projects , they failed in crowdfunding and could continue project developtment.
Furious 7

Activity: 2884
Merit: 666

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:41:35 PM

projects with no product or purpose will not have any value.they should not generate token and distributed to any people, it just be garbage in our walllet.this condition now happen to many new projects , they failed in crowdfunding and could continue project developtment.
I agree with you, if ico fails it is better to refund and the sale is stopped. many new projects failed but did not give announcements to investors. extending a campaign is not the right choice.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:26:47 PM

Would you had pay pay non investors when you incur a loss in the upcoming  of  a project. where should he pay you from. once the project wasn't able to raise some fund you just have to forget it.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
Profitfinder

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:37:01 AM

Project has a certain target to reached to be able to continue their project, And when a project do not meet their expectations and so they are not paying the bounty hunters as well. But as I have in crypto there are some project that even they do not reached their goal when they were in sale but they are able to pay the hunters for advertising their project in public.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:41:36 AM

This is normal. If the ICO of the project fails and the developers will be forced to return the money to investors, then they will have nothing to pay the bounty hunters for.
Of course, they can list you their tokens, which cost nothing, but do you need this garbage?

carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:31:19 AM

in my opinion, of course it's normal, because that's the risk of being a bounty hunter, the requirement to become a bounty hunter is very easy, doesn't require a lot of effort and everyone can do it, so it's normal if there is a possibility of not being paid due to the failure of the ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: