Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bull run return this December?  (Read 4597 times)
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?

I guess many people are awaiting for a bull run though no drivers are observed right now. we have to wait till end of January I suppose
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

It looks like bullrun is really returning in December. The growth of the crypto in recent days allows to hope that the crypto market has passed the bottom and is recovering very quickly now. I think if Bitcoin reaches $ 6,000, it will make investors all over the world believe in it again and attract new money to the crypto market.
so far, the development of the cryptocurrency price looks quite stable. I feel that there will be no bear run for now. well, even the opposite, this could be a sign of a bull run for the beginning of next month.

Market have seems to bounce back and gainnng some price  momentum which is a good sign. This will help the community and its investors as well as those who had invested or hold it should be getting a reward and this is the gift to them .
- Well, although we still don't see bull runs this month but at least we still see signs of positive, recovery and this is one thing that I, you and everyone here wants to see because we have faced a very difficult period of collapse. People are losing faith in crypto and we need something to make people trust again, the recovery in the moment is a very good spiritual gift for all, and after everything has recovered and stabilized again, we will see the growth of the market, many people have predicted that it will happen in the first months of 2019.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
that year was very good and many earned a lot of money. in this regard, now many people save coins for a long time and hope for better times. now it is not very reliable cryptocurrency wound

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

We should be thinking of Market correction. a lot has happened this year. any bear run again might result to huge loss and people moving out of the crypto space. currently, we should be looking at how the market will balance. a little trend of movement. i hope the market will be stable for now. the new year is close by. we might cross over at the current situation at hand.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

The bulls are back ! The bears are in disbelief .

5 K lets go !  Cool

It is too early to celebrate the victory of the bulls. The bears are much stronger now. As I see the situation, the cryptocurrencies prices will be waving greatly during this winter.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

I guess many people are awaiting for a bull run though no drivers are observed right now. we have to wait till end of January I suppose

Indeed waiting for some more time will give us fruitful return. Bull run this time will come for huge extent so something huge takes time to happen. Be patient and hold your coin. I think till the end of 2018  and start of 2019 will push the bull to run and our money will rise more than double in starting few months of 2019.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Indeed waiting for some more time will give us fruitful return. Bull run this time will come for huge extent so something huge takes time to happen. Be patient and hold your coin. I think till the end of 2018  and start of 2019 will push the bull to run and our money will rise more than double in starting few months of 2019.
December is going to end but its price will increase in starting of 2019 and people should wait for some more time because its price will highly increase so that's why bitcoin investment is a future project where you can easily invest your money and save it for family's future and then when you receive it so you get more profit that is why bitcoin is beneficial currency in every way.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

There is nothing bull run this December. I never expected any bull run this year cause it had never been that way, bull run doesn’t come twice. If it happens this year, the next one will take a long time before it happens. It might take like a year or two before you see another bull run. Oh, and I forgot to add that the year is already is already over, just less than a week and we are out of 2018, so no bull run.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

We have 3 days to go before 2019 enter dude, so it is impossible to say that bull run will happen this year 2018.
Unless miracle will come to us Cheesy Probably, as I can see with it it surely has a big chance that 2019 will become the explosion
for bitcoin and crypto.
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

We have 3 days to go before 2019 enter dude, so it is impossible to say that bull run will happen this year 2018.
Unless miracle will come to us Cheesy Probably, as I can see with it it surely has a big chance that 2019 will become the explosion
for bitcoin and crypto.

150$ dropped...

Head for the hills ! People r calling 3200
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

At first I also believed that the bull run would occur since October or late December, but I am not sure if I see the reality now, now December will end soon, but the signs of the bull run are not yet visible, I am a little pessimistic
You do not need to be pessimistic, you just need to look at what the market is doing and come to conclusions that are not affected by your own wishes, all of those that were predicting a bull market were not seeing the market for what it was they were seeing the market as they wanted the market to be and when that happens most of the time people get huge losses.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:36:41 AM

the bull run could have happened at the end of this year but it turned out that the signs of the bull run were still invisible and there were a lot of coins whose prices were still below there were no price increases.

December is coming to the end. I do not think that the bulls will be in time to come to the market. However, it does not depress me at all. I am sure, in 2019 everything will be changed.
This is the end of the year, finally we know that December there is no bull run, there is no significant price change,
yeah maybe only a few percent positive price changes, but it doesn't really affect the market so much. maybe next year, I hope..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

the bull run could have happened at the end of this year but it turned out that the signs of the bull run were still invisible and there were a lot of coins whose prices were still below there were no price increases.

December is coming to the end. I do not think that the bulls will be in time to come to the market. However, it does not depress me at all. I am sure, in 2019 everything will be changed.
This is the end of the year, finally we know that December there is no bull run, there is no significant price change,
yeah maybe only a few percent positive price changes, but it doesn't really affect the market so much. maybe next year, I hope..
Our expectation did not take place this year but as we are so optimistic, we will again count the next year to be the year for the bull run.
What happened this year should teach us a lesson, which is not to be greedy and always have the discipline to follow your desired goal to sell for a profit.
TarzanNJane

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

To my mind now really is a good time to buy and Hodl. As for me I wait Bitcoin ETF and Bakkt. It will be really big signfor the Bull run.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

Our expectation did not take place this year but as we are so optimistic, we will again count the next year to be the year for the bull run.
What happened this year should teach us a lesson, which is not to be greedy and always have the discipline to follow your desired goal to sell for a profit.
Well that’s right we are hopping for the best but we know that December is almost at the end. I think this new year we will have huge surprise but we will have to wait for this.  This December I this bull will just take start but it will properly start  at the beginning of 2019. It will rise very soon I am quite sure about bull run this year.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:19:36 AM

Well that’s right we are hopping for the best but we know that December is almost at the end. I think this new year we will have huge surprise but we will have to wait for this.  This December I this bull will just take start but it will properly start  at the beginning of 2019. It will rise very soon I am quite sure about bull run this year.

The thing is, everyone is hoping 2019 will be better. I think the first few months of 2019 will begin like 2018 ended. We won't see the big bull run everyone is hoping for. Maybe in the second half but who knows.
vaneferna

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:03:19 AM

The bear's job is to create mass panic n fear and to convince u price is going down .

Are you so weak to get tricked by bear ?

BTC holding strong Stock market crashing hard...

Guess what?
I think a common man cannot coup with the panic caused by the bear market. Many just sell their coins because of the fear of loosing more value. It is only the big players and the habitants who play the big games and never fear the little losses.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:24:43 PM

The bear's job is to create mass panic n fear and to convince u price is going down .

Are you so weak to get tricked by bear ?

BTC holding strong Stock market crashing hard...

Guess what?
I think a common man cannot coup with the panic caused by the bear market. Many just sell their coins because of the fear of loosing more value. It is only the big players and the habitants who play the big games and never fear the little losses.

Yes really bad it is l really feel bad for those who use to lose patience and sell coin in such bad condition. This is not the way to trade for sure, it needs time needs patience to hold so I think very soon bearish will be no more and bull run will come so they should know this and not to sell as this is really a silly act because good time is now too close to us.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Somsak-90

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:36:06 PM

I completely understand desperate and panic sell decisions made by many. People have entered the market with high expectations, they used money that they cannot afford to lose, they haven't thought through it and they are not major investors willing to lose a little in order to gain a lot. And of course, when the first hard drop arrived, panic overtook every reason. We need to look at it as a marathon and arm ourselves with patience. The end game will be positive, but no one knows when will it happen. I don't expect any real bull run in the next 2 months, maybe even longer. From the mid of December we have entered this calmer phase with little oscillations and it is a good progress, it is leading us to the possible bull run.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:15:39 AM

we actually don't see any sudden development of price. This could be the best time to accumulate more volume of coins knowing that price will grow in the near future. So, while the price is still low but more coins and hoLD it ij a secure wallet like Hodler, This woukd allow you not to be prone to thieves. While waiting for the price to rise it is best to have full control of your funds and onky an ooen source wallet couLD do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: