Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bull run return this December?  (Read 4604 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:54:00 PM

the bull run could have happened at the end of this year but it turned out that the signs of the bull run were still invisible and there were a lot of coins whose prices were still below there were no price increases.

December is coming to the end. I do not think that the bulls will be in time to come to the market. However, it does not depress me at all. I am sure, in 2019 everything will be changed.
This is the end of the year, finally we know that December there is no bull run, there is no significant price change,
yeah maybe only a few percent positive price changes, but it doesn't really affect the market so much. maybe next year, I hope..
Our expectation did not take place this year but as we are so optimistic, we will again count the next year to be the year for the bull run.
What happened this year should teach us a lesson, which is not to be greedy and always have the discipline to follow your desired goal to sell for a profit.
Well that’s right we are hopping for the best but we know that December is almost at the end. I think this new year we will have huge surprise but we will have to wait for this.  This December I this bull will just take start but it will properly start  at the beginning of 2019. It will rise very soon I am quite sure about bull run this year.

The thing is, everyone is hoping 2019 will be better. I think the first few months of 2019 will begin like 2018 ended. We won't see the big bull run everyone is hoping for. Maybe in the second half but who knows.

It's possible to happen that bull run will end up and lot of people will start beginning to trade again for their hope's and Im hopping this year is the year for crypto.

No one of us loses his hope to see the rising market. I am almost sure that the bulls will come and they will make the cryptocurrencies running really fast this year. However, it is not easy to guess when it can happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:52:57 PM

the bull run could have happened at the end of this year but it turned out that the signs of the bull run were still invisible and there were a lot of coins whose prices were still below there were no price increases.

December is coming to the end. I do not think that the bulls will be in time to come to the market. However, it does not depress me at all. I am sure, in 2019 everything will be changed.
This is the end of the year, finally we know that December there is no bull run, there is no significant price change,
yeah maybe only a few percent positive price changes, but it doesn't really affect the market so much. maybe next year, I hope..
Our expectation did not take place this year but as we are so optimistic, we will again count the next year to be the year for the bull run.
What happened this year should teach us a lesson, which is not to be greedy and always have the discipline to follow your desired goal to sell for a profit.
Well that’s right we are hopping for the best but we know that December is almost at the end. I think this new year we will have huge surprise but we will have to wait for this.  This December I this bull will just take start but it will properly start  at the beginning of 2019. It will rise very soon I am quite sure about bull run this year.

The thing is, everyone is hoping 2019 will be better. I think the first few months of 2019 will begin like 2018 ended. We won't see the big bull run everyone is hoping for. Maybe in the second half but who knows.

It's possible to happen that bull run will end up and lot of people will start beginning to trade again for their hope's and Im hopping this year is the year for crypto.

Stavvay

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:35:25 PM

https://imgur.com/0y1V0zP
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:59:21 AM

In my opinion currently bullish still fighting with bearish , and seem bullish will be the winner because alot of altcoin already rally more than 100%. Need more times to change the trend because the bearish trend last year already very long and all crypto dumped hard.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:50:44 PM

the bull run of 2018 will not happen again. i don't think bitcoin will skyrocket like that again. from 9k to 19k within 2 months. lots of people invested and are yet to recover there lost in that bull run. it will take time.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:04:47 PM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?

Well, sad to say that up to now bull run was not still happen mate. Still the bear was in progress, were most of the holders are bullish including myself. But the market so far for some other coins are increased were for some other's sight might weird for them but it doesn't matter, for what important is there is hope for the bullish like us here.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:32:25 AM

I see the fundamental in crypto market much better than previous year, which alot of institutional investor will enter to this market. In 2018 is the long bearish because in 2016 and 2017 the trend of crypto is long bullish, and by to see the historycal price and more adoption  we can predict we are already near with bull market.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:47:37 AM

Bull run doesn't return on december last year but this year probably will be the time to see bulls run again on the market. There are so much partnershops about cryptocurrency in giant companies like Samsung and that is the beginning of adoption on this technology.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:19:15 AM

The bull run december last year that we anticipate didnt happened, so for this year I think we need to be optimistic again and hopeful that this year will be in favor for us crypto enthusiasts.

In my crypto-portfolio the value of my coins were decreasing rapidly last year 2018, but I chose to hodl and go with the flow.

I want to experience the bull run again wherein the value of my assets were soaring high each day. Well just like what others say good things will come to those who wait so lets just be patient.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:55:28 PM

The bull run december last year that we anticipate didnt happened, so for this year I think we need to be optimistic again and hopeful that this year will be in favor for us crypto enthusiasts.

In my crypto-portfolio the value of my coins were decreasing rapidly last year 2018, but I chose to hodl and go with the flow.

I want to experience the bull run again wherein the value of my assets were soaring high each day. Well just like what others say good things will come to those who wait so lets just be patient.

How many times we see that whatever general public anticipate, the exactly opposite happens. People were hoping to see bull run in last quarter of 2018 and instead price dropped from 6000$ to 3000$ which no one expected.
We do not know exactly when the next bull run will come but surely it will come within 24 to 36 months from now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:52:06 PM

How many times we see that whatever general public anticipate, the exactly opposite happens. People were hoping to see bull run in last quarter of 2018 and instead price dropped from 6000$ to 3000$ which no one expected.
We do not know exactly when the next bull run will come but surely it will come within 24 to 36 months from now.
Well i'm not looking at any timeline at all for a bull run lol. Yeah you're right about people's expectations last december based on the past last quarter bull runs, and how the opposite happened. I think we have to lower our expectations based on historical movements now since it can prove to be a potent bull trap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: