Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the market?  (Read 32375 times)
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

The price and the actions are two different things. No one controls the circulation or transaction or actions etc... because it is decentralized but exchanges control the price of the cryptocurrencies. I mean sometimes they trade with big money to speculate or sometimes big player buy or sell their tokens or coins via exchanges. That's why Vitalik said " I definitely hope centralized exchanges go burn in hell"
in my opinion, there are a number of players with more or less events (for example, miners, holders, exchanges, even developers), but one of them may have more power than others in terms of improvements to the Bitcoin protocol technology that will be carried out. Which causes expensive or not the price of Bitcoin.
ridiculous_A1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

Which is why most coins that are being introduced into the market are more Millennial friendly. Statistics  show that they are the major influencers in the crypto world  and so have a certain amount of influence on a coin's performance in the market. Decentralisation eliminates the middlemen, yes; but puts control in the hands of millennials, therefore, new projects for example Tapcoin which is a hospitality/leisure based project and offers discounts to its users on expenses made on drinks and hotel booking through their credit card. More so, Traveler, Dataeum, etc are other Millennial-related projects are more likely to succeed.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

The cryptocurrency is a decentralized meaning there are many people who are controlling the market or manipulating it because of the decentralized many people can control the market not just only a single person but many persons, maybe the investors, miners, and the bounties.
Bitcoin is an independent currency which has its own value and own importance for all investors, anyone can invest into it as there is no restriction, right now we are being good for it because we are invest and because of us market is getting high values so the same way many other people can reduce the value for selling on panic, so the all thing is that bitcoin is in hands of investors, if they will invest price of market will remain high but if they will sell price will get down.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

There are exchanges that have some control, action of the traders are also a deciding factor, the miners have some control over it, the payment network, and the team that develops such currencies.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

Big players as well as small players, basically are called users this is the same as us. When they or we, sell or buy transactions, they or we have contributed to the rise and fall of prices. So, everything's very clear the user is the only one, who controls the market.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

I've been in this market for three years and i think there are big bitcoin investors and mybe they are almost  one hundred people and they control all market and when they want to price up they can take price up , for example  bitcoin price does not fall below 6000 dollars and when it could be posible  , someone start to buy bitcoin and the price is going up , it shows us some big investors  control this market .
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

In my speculation, there may be big players or whales who are the culprits of a sudden rise and fall of the market especially when they do something about their bitcoin holdings. But i know basically that bitcoin's price is defined by the demand of people and its supply in the market.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

As what is stated crypto currency is decentralized thus theres no particular group or individual who runs the system but the users are the navigators who implemented several rules and regulations in order to have their cryptos unique and secured.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

There is no single central authoritative body which controls the market. The crypto market is influenced by the crypto users. How ready and willing users of crypto are in terms of buying and selling at certain high or low price largely affect the status of the market.

Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:37:28 AM

Their are many things that can control the market or the factors of it. The prices of bitcoin and altcoins are very sensitive when someone buys or sell. Pump and dump group are also the reason of the falling and raising the price on the market. Everything that surrounds can control the market(not totally). We are manipulating the prices and we surrounds the market. Just hodl for now!
In my speculation, there may be big players or whales who are the culprits of a sudden rise and fall of the market especially when they do something about their bitcoin holdings. But i know basically that bitcoin's price is defined by the demand of people and its supply in the market.
Those big players are the pump and dump groups.
Malandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:53:39 AM

The controllers are the biggests holders:

They are:

Miners
Exchanges
The Firsts investors

As in financials  we have:

CEOs of companys
Brokers
Bankers and funds

We are not in a new system, we are in a equal system but with new players.

Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:40:48 AM

I am very confident that no one can control the market, especially cryptocurrency, but some people can control prices in exchange crypto

Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:00:27 AM

I do not think anyone can control the market absolutely, even the whales or any of the operators. Most of that control is based on the crypto user. They have a very important role and can do anything if they want to. That is the trend. They will do everything if they get a profit. So, despite everything, despite the market, they are always beneficial
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

No one controls the market, but the whales take their part in the market to moves the price up and down. It could be easily to move the price for them especially if they have more than 100,000 btc and we know that many people have this amount. The earlier player can have much bitcoin in that time because it's only a few people that mining bitcoin and they can collect more than that amount. So, when we see each market have the volume 10,000 btc then one whale can move the price quickly. But I don't think that they can do this in anytime because the market depends on the other traders.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

I don't think anyone actually controls the market. Cryptocurrency market is a free market for everyone.

Someone can control the price and volume of a token tho. If you're a billionaire and own or has a huge part investing in top 10 cryptocurrency, then you can manipulate now the price of a certain coin. These people are called whales. So yes my friend, you can control the market.

[
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

many say that controlling the price of the cryptocurrency market is whales who have billions of dollars and they live in groups
I myself am still in doubt, actually who are the whales which he said could make cryptocurrency prices rise and fall according to their wishes
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

I've been in this market for three years and i think there are big bitcoin investors and mybe they are almost  one hundred people and they control all market and when they want to price up they can take price up , for example  bitcoin price does not fall below 6000 dollars and when it could be posible  , someone start to buy bitcoin and the price is going up , it shows us some big investors  control this market .
definitely true, all forms of market can be manipulated wether a stock or a crypto or whatsoever, theres just some that are rich enough to hold huge amount of assets that can move prices, like the survey said 90% among bitcoin holders only hold less than 1 bitcoin, tge 90% are the elites, but this number doesnt mean we cant take profit, knowledge will make profit in the market.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

I think that the big players control mainly the entire cryptocurrency market, but also in some countries where the cryptocurrency is legalized, I think there governments also influence the market, also various news related to cryptocurrency also affect the market, so there are many factors and only a small part is known.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

if thingking about this, market right now can be controled by a person or group of person that being a whale, that they are holding that much of coin in their pocket, but if that they are trying to make some shaking in the market

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

The people are the controller of the market. It is upon to the people who will buy or sell the coin he had. If he set his buy at higher price then market reacts upon his decision. Many people believe that market is only for whales but they don't believe that market discounts everything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: