Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase profit in the market!  (Read 1044 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

This is the right kind of earnings. But with the current situation on the market, low-quality projects and bounty campaigns, you can lose more than earn. So not everything is as good as you describe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

You can increase profits only by studying the market and projects in which you are going to participate. You also need to follow the news that is happening around the project, so as not to miss the opportunity to profitably sell the token. If you do not want to risk your capital, or if you don’t have it at all, then participate in bounty compaign and airdrop.
You always needs to have good updates so you can react correctly, most of the time if we wanted to earn much bigger we need to be well updated, and we also needs to make a proper assumptions, from what the market behaves we can buy in a perfect timing and sell it with decent profits, aside from monitoring the market you also need to improved your skills anticipating the next trend joining more social venues to gain more good basis before you
take any actions.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:48:57 AM

It's good to know that you started from scratch and are achieving growth slowly but steadily. That is what  a person needs.
I have been doing this since the beginning and have also taught my friend the same. He followed my path and is leading a happy life.
Though this bear market has not made any profits for us we are still hoping that the amount we are making will return us good profit when BTC spikes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

IT IS NOT EASY TO INCREASE PROFIT IN THE MARKET BUT STILL WHILE WORKING IN THE PARTICULAR SECTOR YOU CAN GAIN SOME PROFIT BY SOME OF YOUR EXPERIENCE .
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Cryptocurrency market is full of opportunities regardless of market situations, and once you started recognising these opportunities, you will never want to stop trading and investing in cryprocurrency market. The important thing here is knowing what to look for in every market situations!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

IMHO now is not the best way to take part in airdrops) all airdrops I got cost nothing) So just take part in good bounties from great bounty managers and very careful trading.

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

In order to get a good profit you need to have experience. You need to invest more money and you need to choose reliable coins for big money.

That's true. But as a start, doing only bounty jobs is not bad at all

dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

An excellent strategy about the same and I'm going to do with tokens that enumerate for bounty campaign and Airdrops. The fact that nothing is listed. Only I want a certain percentage of output in dollars pocket money.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

I am making a short term investment with top coin nowadays. That is the most useful solution that I can earn weekly money when the market is still moving or even gradually decreasing.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

I use scalping techniques more often in trading, even if I only get a small profit but if the profit can continue, it will be far better than the big profits but it takes a long time to achieve it
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Great job! You can also hodl your coins or use the margin trading to increase your profits. I like the tactic and I also use the same one. Just earn some coins and convert some of them in more stable coins like ETH or BTC. You do not need to trade to gain profits. Just find a good bounty.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

No one can say how to increase the price of the market every investors and traders do they always to hold their coins and wait until the price going up.
But now The price of coins is recovering and many ico project is comming they ready to dump the price again of their coin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

You need to read all crypto chats, and find a lot of info in internet. And if you will be in the good form you can still earn a lot in that bad market. This is very hard job. And you need a lot of time , but it can be very profitable!
Good Luck@
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

Probably it seems to me that there is nothing to be done while the market is in such a movement, which we have seen for a very long time, although at the very beginning of this lateral movement I would still try to earn it, but it's too late, the one who has already understood has already earned.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

I am trying to make more transactions, grow my portfolio and as a result I will increase my portfolio step by step. It is my way to earn on this falling market. That's it!
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

You should be cautious this time because you'll never know when the market is going to rise. The accumulation time is almost over, you'd lose some coins if you sell yet the market price goes to a different direction that what you expect. Is a terrible thing when you should have just hold. This is just an advice though, if you are so good at it, you wouldn't be satisfied wit just 1ETH.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

IMHO now is not the best way to take part in airdrops) all airdrops I got cost nothing) So just take part in good bounties from great bounty managers and very careful trading.

I just joined the bounty without paying attention to the airdrop because the airdrop actually did not bring out any tangible value. Many bounty hunters take 2 months to earn $ 10, let's understand that the bounty and the current airdrop are over difficult.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

I'm not sure there are newbies or newcomers who directly use bounty payments to trade, maybe I think only limited to being an ETH or BTC according to the token listing in a predetermined exchange, the pay for a newbie is also a little in the bounty campaign sometimes bounty campaign does not accept newbies, only some bounty managers accept newbie participants
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

I think that there is more than one way to gain profit in the crypto market but all of them involve risks you should be ready to face. Among the most popular is investing in ICO but many of them turn out to be scams. Take this into account and better choose good coins for keeping
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

You are only calling it a profit because you did not spend fiat but you have invested in your time and effort. Is 1 ETH worth more than the time and energy you spent on bounties? I think you should also determine that one before saying anything about profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: