Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase profit in the market!  (Read 1049 times)
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

I used to keep hold my coins. But over time, I realized that I needed to convert to ETH after listing. And when the coin falls after the listing and its sale. I buy and svotyu how it behaves on the coin.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

I think this is what most of us do and if you want to increase profit, you must trade and trade wisely.  Bitcoin has give rewards to those that do trade it likewise other cryptocurrencies.  Trading is the major way one can maximize it profits.  Bounty is one of the Best way to earn bitcoin as a beginner and you should know that you can make it in it if you decided to trade them for bitcoin or ethereum.
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

Your method of earning money from crypto is more or less similar to my method of gaining profits from crypto field. What i usually do is i participate in bounty campaigns but not in airdrop campaigns as they are most of the time not trusted for me. And when i get bounty rewards, i sell half of the amount i get and invest them in bitcoin and new ico projects after doing good analysis about the ico
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

I think that you can increase profit in the market only if being patient and learn the trading basics. To my mind, it is better to keep coins now and in the future when the market will be green again we will earn
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

I participate in the bounty campaigns and the tokens I get sold when I think the price is good enough and I buy other potentially even higher coins. I still have not invested the money at work. I prefer to invest money from bounty campaigns in order to have no regrets later. But if you are a newbie, it is a more difficult way to go, because you can not participate in signing campaigns that are profitable. I advise you to continue to participate in bounty campaigns and invest in ICO projects and beyond. Currently the crypto market is down, but it will grow as soon as possible.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

The best way to increase your Deposit is to buy now cheaply, and fix when the market starts to turn around, and do not be greedy!
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

It is very good for your prediksi anda, that many people may not have, because most of the income from the ICO is very bad, it can be seen from some of what has happened at this time. the possibility to hold is 0%. even then if the hold coin is correct, if not then the result will be very piercing in the heart. all that can be seen how we deepen cryptocurrency and continue to discuss
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

To maximize return on investment, it is essential that you invest your knowledge for yourself, because that will help you to invest better. Many people are involved in investing but have no basic knowledge of finance and market, so the possibility of failure is huge.
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

Very good way to make money mate. Icos are really risky for now but that airdrops and bounties are really good. If you can choose right bounty and airdrop. You can really earn too much money.
and we should keep accumulating in that bear market. We will see huge price improvements in the future definetly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
inuyahi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

I think this is what most of us do and if you want to increase profit, you must trade and trade wisely.  Bitcoin has give rewards to those that do trade it likewise other cryptocurrencies.  Trading is the major way one can maximize it profits.  Bounty is one of the Best way to earn bitcoin as a beginner and you should know that you can make it in it if you decided to trade them for bitcoin or ethereum.
yes trading is the best option to get rich, we just need small knowledge and follow trend
then, we can get money easily even on the bad market like this

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

I agree with your opinion, only the new trade can increase profits quickly. Given the current market situation, bounty participation is unlikely to be profitable because the ICO rate is in a state of instability. So investing in BTC, ETH and altcoins are the quickest way to make a profit in the short and long term.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bharatpatel

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

It's need experience and good decision making at the right time for making the good profit. Like a good investor, we need to find out when to hold and when to sell. Even when to convert in other coins. Just holding one coin or trading one coin not much profitable. I used to hold + trade. Some part of an investment in a hold and some in trade. Many time we made a loss in trading also even in hold also. A just good thing we can do lower the risk of capital loss and make the higher chance of profit.

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:57:42 AM

thank you because of your sharing and I also totally agree with your tips. This is the best way to help newcomers who do not have enough experience.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

IMHO now is not the best way to take part in airdrops) all airdrops I got cost nothing) So just take part in good bounties from great bounty managers and very careful trading.

I just joined the bounty without paying attention to the airdrop because the airdrop actually did not bring out any tangible value. Many bounty hunters take 2 months to earn $ 10, let's understand that the bounty and the current airdrop are over difficult.
Now doing bounty are more difficult and takes more time to wait before you see the worth of all effort. What I do is mine some bitcoin also and invest on altcoin that has potential in the market and do trading once in a while. Some coins are good in it and worth it for short term and gain some profit. Airdrops are not worth because sometimes it is the cause for you to be hacked.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

Yeah, it is a good idea converting your bounty coins to Eth, BTC, or other top coins on exchanges. But for the potential ICO coins, I don't think it is a right way to covert them. I don't convert all my ICO coins, for best and potential coins, I keep them on my wallets. I believe it will be more profitable later on, even though it is a bit risky than keeping top coins.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

Increasing your profit in term of cryptocurrency investment is all about having the necessary knowledge and understanding of the crypto market and why there is a rise and fall in the market price of most cryptocurrencies. This provides you with the basic principle associated with crypto investment.
agree with this , knowledge is everything , not only on crypto but in all thing , and on this era . the people who knowing 1st and adapt 1st , they all will become the winner
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

God's for you because you can accumulate Ethereum without investment. Although there are some token that is worth to hold and not good to sell early. But I agree that almost all token should be sell because majority of them are shitcoin that ruin the reputation of ICO.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

Try to analyze liquid tokens, identify more promising and invest in them. Install an application such as Delta for a mobile phone and monitor the status of your asset every day. This week I closed the position on OCN with a profit of 300%, now I will look for another undervalued asset. But I had to wait half a year to earn, you have to be very patient.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

I would say you invest in icos, icos are one of the best ways to make a lot of money in the market in the short term but the true work lies in the researching that goes into the project. You can make a lot of profit and I would advice that you always have some sum of liquidated cash waiting ready to buy coins when they are dipping.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
premkibank

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 12:28:34 PM by premkibank

in short you wann say that if anyone wann make profit from market just do trade..
actually yes it is possible. i am agree with slow but not with sure no one know what will happen.
your trick is just earn some amount from airdrop and bounty and than do trade but i don't think everyone can make profit with this strategy.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: