Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase profit in the market!  (Read 1049 times)
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

Market is Volatile this year, but your idea is good for newbies how to make profit & trade. Bounty & Airdrops rewards now days are not so rewarding that’s why to turn your coins into ETH takes a long time & one must be selective in choosing Bounties. So with proper knowledge & research we can invest & have good profit.
Sayan Sengupta

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

A very small % of the ICOs are making it to the Exchanges. In that event, the conversion to ETH is a huge challenge.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

I'm a professional cryptocurrency trader so I'm increased my profit just doing day trading. Everyone knows market is very violent although I'm making profit with trading platform. When new coin came in this online market on that time I just token and in a few days later I just sold token, this is my new strategy. If you analysis coin market I hope you can make some profit in this market condition.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

Market is not good now so invest on some healthy coins like bitcoin, ethereum. Buy low sell high when you follow this strategy then surely you can able to make profit. Buy low and hold the coin for long time with patience then only the profit will be more than you invest. But at the same not invest on ico's because it is very risky one. Nowadays we cannot identify the original and scam. In order to avoid this better invest on coins.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

To increase profits, you must constantly improve your knowledge of cryptocurrency and trading. I think this is a good way to success.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

i think education and knowing risks is ultimate way too increase profit and avoid scammers good luck if you already made an investment decision and be safe my friend Smiley
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:58:16 PM

It is not a new tactic. It had been done over and over again.

Not all bounty hunters just cash out after they receive their bounties. Some of them tend to like trading or use it as means to get more experience into how trading really is.
I have dont this also and gained like $100 worth just rotating the same coin over and over to ETH.
It took so long and I am having some stress issues monitoring the price so I stopped it.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

It is not a new tactic. It had been done over and over again.

Not all bounty hunters just cash out after they receive their bounties. Some of them tend to like trading or use it as means to get more experience into how trading really is.
I have dont this also and gained like $100 worth just rotating the same coin over and over to ETH.
It took so long and I am having some stress issues monitoring the price so I stopped it.
today there is no point in selling those Coins that have earned in Bounty companies. The price of tokens is negligible and If we sell them today, it means that we do not value our labor.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

Increasing profit in cryptocurrency market is very simple but it may sound quite complex because of the volatility in cryptocurrency. On the average what you can do is to buy more potential cryptocurrencies when the time is up. Day trading of bitcoin can also gain you some amount of money.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

I think as a holder of different tokens you cannot make increase any profit of my coins if the situation of the market always falling. It can only be profitable if the market would greatly increases towards $10-15K value of highest coin in a market because there will be more people do love trading which i think they sell and buy.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

I think as a holder of different tokens you cannot make increase any profit of my coins if the situation of the market always falling. It can only be profitable if the market would greatly increases towards $10-15K value of highest coin in a market because there will be more people do trading which i think they sell and buy.
Of course, each of us wants to return the price level of 2017, but today the market refuses to show the red color of its stabilization at all. It will be very good if at least until the end of this year we saw them positive trends in the cryptocurrency market, which of course I doubt.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

Bounty campaigns and Airdrop are well suited for earning start-up capital and for part-time work. Real and good earnings brings trade and investment.
Do not be afraid to try to trade. You can start earning very, very much.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

It's a good method, quite simple and conservative, but you could give people more information on how to choose the right bounty and also what to do when the ICOs have their own coin with their own wallet and it's not so easy to switch them to ETH, usually you have to wait several months so they are in an exchange with enough volume for that.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

That should what newbies would do to get a nice and good profit even though it was too slow and long to gain at least it has a higher chance of gaining compared to losing. This method really requires a lot of patience in order to get a good profit but it seems most traders usually doesn't have this that's why they lose all of their investments.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

Isn't it a pretty idea to do multiple types of investment?
If money is not only a problem, i can do crypto mining while i am investing and trading.
Add to that array of investment is some twist of entertainment as you go on online betting (but don't use your profit earned from the above-mentioned investments)

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

That is really nice since its always good to cast your nich wide and not just saving your monies in your wallets. Sometimes you have to let your money work for you which could be through investment. Also holding on to promising coins could also fetch you  a lot in the future.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

If money is not only a problem, i can do crypto mining while i am investing and trading.
Add to that array of investment is some twist of entertainment as you go on online betting (but don't use your profit earned from the above-mentioned investments)
Yes, it's pretty good to have a multiple investment in crypto in order to have more profit in different platform. I think the best way to increase your profit is to hodl and wait for the exploded coin that you invest with. If you already have profit again then you can invest again with other potential coin.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Yes, it's pretty good to have a multiple investment in crypto in order to have more profit in different platform. I think the best way to increase your profit is to hodl and wait for the exploded coin that you invest with. If you already have profit again then you can invest again with other potential coin.

I look at all crypto-currencies as an investments. I invest money and myself, for buying and earning as much coins as I can. My plan is to hold them, all ones I
carefully chose. There are many coins and tokens, but just some of them will rich higher prices.
   It`s crucial to have multiple investments. That`s diversifying, you never hold all your eggs in one basket. Why to try to increase profit in this crypto-market,
when crypto-market will grow and that`s the profit. Invest in technology in a long-term, don`t gamble with you assets.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

It is necessary to conclude only profitable transactions. Pretty logical, don't you think? If you are looking for some practical ways , it is necessary for you to dive into the textbooks.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

If you want to increase your profit with cryptos, i think that a wise and a good decision is required. Whenever the market is down just like today, get ready with your money and wait for the dip and buy it from there. You can also diversify your investment because of the low prices of cryptos. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: