Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115724 times)
Imhotepp

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Hi, I Read an article about you on the Internet. Was immediately surprised, never seen) whether you are free to sell your diamonds on the market?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

What will the rate of your currency be based on? Just too much for one coin, so I take it seriously
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Why is it beneficial to contribute to your project and hold EO tokens? I literally don’t understand it still.

It’s beneficial because token price will go higher and higher due to it’s limited issue. Also, we would stimulate investors and raise awareness about Emiba, so interest to project will be supported constantly.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

How much do you pay for the affiliate program? I feel sorry for my money, I want to get at least 1 coin for free)
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

How long does it take to grow 1 such diamond? And where does that happen? What should be the conditions?
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

Hey team, how would you use blockchain in your project? I just don’t see any implementations of it in Concentrator.

The blockchain technology are used to equal all investors and to protect their investings while it’s the best instrument for it. But it’s possible that we will use it in future when tokens will be equal to securities.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

Thanks to your technology you spend less money on creating a diamond. But still spend a lot of money! Is it profitable for you?
It is profitable to collect money for ICO =) Easy money) Only number of investors became 20 times less than six months ago. The red market is very long ...

Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

Thanks to your technology you spend less money on creating a diamond. But still spend a lot of money! Is it profitable for you?
It is profitable to collect money for ICO =) Easy money) Only number of investors became 20 times less than six months ago. The red market is very long ...

It is for this reason that projects that used to collect money normally have become less money just for the idea are not gaining anything now. It is necessary to change the concept that once I have an idea, then everything goes to me. This is how we all understand is no longer working as before.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

People get more interested in Emiba. Soon they will get huge investors and others will start to contribute too as they might be in doubt now.
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

People get more interested in Emiba. Soon they will get huge investors and others will start to contribute too as they might be in doubt now.
That’s really great, indeed! We will see a significant impact on the number of backers and $$$ raised.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

Community is exploding for sure. We will hit multiple targets in the coming days. There will be more investments coming from the people in the coming days to hit the softcap sooner than later.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

Community is exploding for sure. We will hit multiple targets in the coming days. There will be more investments coming from the people in the coming days to hit the softcap sooner than later.
I will see in the future how many people will be participating in Emiba, it is interesting to see if the soft cap can be achieved faster and I am sure that's is the beginning of the success of the ICO.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

Let's hope some of these people will decide to invest in this project. Even though already some funds were raised recently, the sale could progress a bit faster. Especially when you consider the huge bonus you can still get.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

Let's hope some of these people will decide to invest in this project. Even though already some funds were raised recently, the sale could progress a bit faster. Especially when you consider the huge bonus you can still get.
Good to see word of mouth getting around, now the people need to put their cash up and actually invest the project deserves good investors and lots of them. I really want to see this project as the ready to use, I hope they get to bring to market.
Bendjamine0318

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

Emiba is likely the most successful planned project for the present day! ICO's merits will lend the favored positions between competitors! Good luck guys, you really need it now!
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

again russian crap

Sorry to hear that, we are trying to be the best on current ICO market, we have prototype of innovative technology that could boost development of microprocessors and transistors, we are welcome you to read our white paper and do some research about our team, hope you will change your position. =)
betoklerz

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. Mark Twain
Hi! First, I would like to thank everybody who interested in our project, asked questions, and supported us. I should begin to say about us, but the main thing to present our project is our mission and philosophy. The mission determines our goals, the philosophy determines our way.
We have a dream. We got the dream when we began to work for the project, and this dream is our mission and is our light in dark tunnel. We have just seen it for a moment, but the light was so bright and clear to blind us. Emiba gave us a knowledge of human development and the way of reaching it. Now we know what we can give people, what we can give humanity. I do not want to tell you about diamonds and other perspective materials, I just want to share with you our ideas. The team of the project knows what we must do for realizing our plans and reaching the aims. We try to do it without mistakes and problems, but these mistakes and problems are just stones on our way, just the reasons to stumble and to rise up again. These reasons are the most important things in the life of the project. The efforts, the trials, the ways of development of yourself lead to the goal steps by step.
Having a dream is not only the possibility, but it is also the necessity. Sometimes the logic tells us that it is impossible. However, if we want to reach our inadequate dream, we have to be inadequate, and not to stop. We have to be crazy about our project because it is our obsession.  We do everything we must. If we needed change, we changed. If we needed development, we developed. If we needed to be creative, we become creative. It is our sacrifice to feel all blows of the fate to the project. When we step into our fears and continue to push ourselves to go on something happens for us. We became stronger, more courage, and we get our dream more closely. Some people convince us that what we are doing does not have any value and we will give up on our dream. I hear it from my close people sometimes. However, I just know they make a mistake. I must learn how to tune out the critics outside and the critic inside. We have a power, a spirit to develop the project from the beginning until the end. And we know we will face defeat again and again without giving up. It is just a progress of the project and we exactly know what we want.
Best regards, Daniil Voloshin, CEO
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

again russian crap

Sorry to hear that, we are trying to be the best on current ICO market, we have prototype of innovative technology that could boost development of microprocessors and transistors, we are welcome you to read our white paper and do some research about our team, hope you will change your position. =)
Everybody should do own research before judging anything, but maybe he already investigated Emiba and don’t like something in it, you can’t know it, better focus on improving ICO model and making all available to place Emiba on the top charts.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

again russian crap

Everybody should do own research before judging anything, but maybe he already investigated Emiba and don’t like something in it, you can’t know it, better focus on improving ICO model and making all available to place Emiba on the top charts.
This is good news for the team. I am sure they will find a potential investors soon. In this way, ICO can be pushed to success. As somebody mentioned, blockchain conferences could be helpful to find them.
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

Hey. How long have you been engaged in this activity? Is there any history of how you came up with this?

We are engaged in this activity for a very long time, you can see our progress described in white paper, we’ve synthesized our samples in 2010. Moreover, we plan to synthesize diamonds with other characteristics later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: