Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115726 times)
ghost_white7

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

Hello, your project impressed me a lot. It is evident that a lot of work has already been done. Your project is aimed at wider distribution of expensive and hard-to-reach resource. First time I saw something like that. Good luck!
You are very right the project gave me back the confidence to believe that they are still some project out there with good intentions.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Emiba project has huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project. How fast do you think they would reach the hard cap? I know it is too early to ask, but still interesting to hear something about it.
I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick up the tokens at an exchange because the participants
from the token sale will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.
How much bonus do they give at the time? Whether how many days are they going to take for the 1st stage? Whether are they going to conduct other stages?
The current bonus is 25%. This phase mightl last for long, I don’t know exact dates. And I haven’t heard about conducting other stages yet, maybe they need some time for it. Feels like they stuck now.

The sale not stuck I think. If you can observe they raised over $100k already. Their target is $10 million, it's huge amount and still over the year is remaining. So I sure they will reach their target.

I doubt that if the token sale continues to move at this pace… They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, I wish they can beat the cap.

They certainly will be a success. Just look at the way the team took time to do their work to come up with such great concepts. It shows that we are in good hands.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Emiba project has huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project. How fast do you think they would reach the hard cap? I know it is too early to ask, but still interesting to hear something about it.
I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick up the tokens at an exchange because the participants
from the token sale will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.
How much bonus do they give at the time? Whether how many days are they going to take for the 1st stage? Whether are they going to conduct other stages?
The current bonus is 25%. This phase mightl last for long, I don’t know exact dates. And I haven’t heard about conducting other stages yet, maybe they need some time for it. Feels like they stuck now.

The sale not stuck I think. If you can observe they raised over $100k already. Their target is $10 million, it's huge amount and still over the year is remaining. So I sure they will reach their target.

I doubt that if the token sale continues to move at this pace… They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, I wish they can beat the cap.

There is still plenty of time to go as of yet, as long as they keep the marketing going , I think they should be able to get enough publicity.
You are right, advertising is very necessary for any project and determines the success of the ICO. However, there is still time, I think the team will draw the appropriate conclusions and work out a marketing strategy.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

There is still plenty of time to go as of yet, as long as they keep the marketing going , I think they should be able to get enough publicity.
You are right, advertising is very necessary for any project and determines the success of the ICO. However, there is still time, I think the team will draw the appropriate conclusions and work out a marketing strategy.

Well, it all depends on their roadmap and what they hope to achieve, if the specified duration will give them the needed things required to achieve their success, then I say it’s a good thing.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

And who owns Emiba Token can also buy discounted jewelry, as the project will also develop synthetic diamonds, so will synthetic jewelry be sold?
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

Well, it all depends on their roadmap and what they hope to achieve, if the specified duration will give them the needed things required to achieve their success, then I say it’s a good thing.
Yes, right now we are in an early phase. I don't see a big problem that sale is moving so slowly ATM. This way the project has the chance to maybe benefit from a recovering of the crypto markets.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

But Emiba already doing good advertisement on social medias. But still team just need to push little bit for reach their target.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

Yeah, I think this project and their roadmap is well prepared, such a nice platform for attracting investors.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

Yeah, I think this project and their roadmap is well prepared, such a nice platform for attracting investors.
I am following this project for a few days and I see lot of positive things in this project and that’s why I am thinking of investing some money here.
Bendjamine0318

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

Hello devs, what’s the point of so called “soft cap”? How did you determine that? I’m just interested in what are you trying to collect, I don’t want to see just enrichment of team.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

Does anyone know why Emiba is not a lot active on their Reddit? I just went to it and I saw that they do not post a lot, they should do it because they have a lot of followers and can get a lot of investors through social media.
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

What is the minimum investment in Emiba and what do an investor stand to gain if he invest above the minimum?

Minimum investment is $50 which is equal to 50 EMB tokens. With minimum investment you will get only stage bonus to your investment. Otherwise you will get additional bonus of 2-9% depending on your investment. Maximum additional bonus is reached with buying 5000 EMB at once.
Ok, thanks for your help. Do I need to proceed KYC before investment? Or I could do it later?

Yes, you have to verify your personality before investment, all the information about it is in your profile page.
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

Does anyone know why Emiba is not a lot active on their Reddit? I just went to it and I saw that they do not post a lot, they should do it because they have a lot of followers and can get a lot of investors through social media.
Agreed it’s such a steady way to drum up attention. Not sure why their media people have been neglecting it, I tend to sign ICOs I follow, but if there’s no new posts, there’s nothing to share. Hopefully the team heads the advice and posts more consistently, so the followers have things to spread.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

Agreed it’s such a steady way to drum up attention. Not sure why their media people have been neglecting it, I tend to sign ICOs I follow, but if there’s no new posts, there’s nothing to share. Hopefully the team heads the advice and posts more consistently, so the followers have things to spread.
As I know, their Reddit is a bit abandoned for some time due to busy schedule of the team. And I want to clarify that their other medias are very active, new posts on every social media are published constantly.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

As I know, their Reddit is a bit abandoned for some time due to busy schedule of the team. And I want to clarify that their other medias are very active, new posts on every social media are published constantly.

I simply don’t like Reddit, glad that team are not focusing on it now. There’s plenty of other sites to use, this forum for example. Opinion of member of btt are more significant than others, so no wonder why devs are so active here.
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

Hello team, can I contribute in euro? I’ve heard that you accept fiat contributions, just wondering what currencies could be used.

Sorry, but we don’t accept euro as fiat investment, the only fiat currency supported at the moment is USD.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

I simply don’t like Reddit, glad that team are not focusing on it now. There’s plenty of other sites to use, this forum for example. Opinion of member of btt are more significant than others, so no wonder why devs are so active here.
There is too much spam and too little useful information on this forum. Many users simply participate in the bounty and write a lot of nonsense)) Smiley

Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:27:00 AM

How long ago did you make the first diamond? How long did it take? Probably a lot.
Utrojestan

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

Is your diamond 100% identical to a real diamond in its properties? Or are there some differences ?
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

How much money do you save by spending less electricity to create a diamond ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: