Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
YangsT

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

Hello, I think this is a very promising project, but everything can be and softcap may not be achieved, what will you do in this situation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

Hello, I think this is a very promising project, but everything can be and softcap may not be achieved, what will you do in this situation
Hello. Most likely, if softcap is not reached, the team will return all the money for the investment, and possibly continue to work.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

Hello, in the near future plan to display your coin on the stock exchange ? If so, how much later ?
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, ICO projects are growing in big numbers. ICOs has become the dominant fundraising method. I'm glad I'm a part of this project.
Right now market is in flat, so any kind of bad/good impact may be possible in ICO. I mean does Emiba will still receive funds from investors?
I can’t answer you, but I suppose that good ICOs are still demanding, and there is all the prospects to finish it successfully.
The only bad thing is that they can fix ETH or BTC price at lower level, so you will get less tokens than you expected. Otherwise, everything is good.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, ICO projects are growing in big numbers. ICOs has become the dominant fundraising method. I'm glad I'm a part of this project.
Right now market is in flat, so any kind of bad/good impact may be possible in ICO. I mean does Emiba will still receive funds from investors?
I can’t answer you, but I suppose that good ICOs are still demanding, and there is all the prospects to finish it successfully.
The only bad thing is that they can fix ETH or BTC price at lower level, so you will get less tokens than you expected. Otherwise, everything is good.

Tokens values are fixed, therefore market condition cannot be impact on ICO progress. People can investing without scaring to market movement. And you always will get deserved amount of tokens.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:42:50 AM

Tokens values are fixed, therefore market condition cannot be impact on ICO progress. People can investing without scaring to market movement. And you always will get deserved amount of tokens.
Absolutely right, don’t know why he thinks that devs will change token rate. It’s static, and 1 token of Emiba will be always equal to $1 during the ICO.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:25:22 AM

Hello, my friend advised this project for investments, but I doubt its prospects.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:48:38 AM

Hello, my friend advised this project for investments, but I doubt its prospects.
Hello. Diamonds, like all precious stones have always been in demand, so this autumn is an actual project
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

I wonder when you supposedly want to enter the market ? And sell your diamonds ?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:40:22 AM

Absolutely right, don’t know why he thinks that devs will change token rate. It’s static, and 1 token of Emiba will be always equal to $1 during the ICO.
That's good news, I thought the same question, no one is going to want to purchase with a red running market, but I guess they have already anticipated this and hence the fixed coin value.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:06:15 AM

That's good news, I thought the same question, no one is going to want to purchase with a red running market, but I guess they have already anticipated this and hence the fixed coin value.
That’s the advantage of fixing the token price in stable currency and accepting the investments in Crypto. This way, there is a possibility of ICO being successful in most cases.
I fully agreed with you. Pricing in USD is the best strategy and it will be appreciated by many investors. Also psychologically it will give confidence to the investors. I like it in this way.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

I see a lot of prospects, but the profit will not be soon, it seems to me, you need to wait a long time to make money on this project
betoklerz

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

Hi, guys!
22/10/2018. The event called "The Global Tour StartUP IT WAY battle" took place in Chelyabinsk.
🔻
The partners and organizers of this event in Chelyabinsk were the project Emiba and the "Tochka Kipeniya" Chelyabinsk, the regional operator of Skolkovo.
🔻
Thanks to everyone who supported us!
It was very interesting and useful to listen to speakers who attracted over $1,000,000 to their projects as well as crypto economists and experts on Blockchain technologies.
🔻
Special thanks to Evgeny Romanenko, Dmitry Machikhin, Maxim Kureichik, and Artur Lipatov.

https://t.me/emiba_chat/156
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

I see a lot of prospects, but the profit will not be soon, it seems to me, you need to wait a long time to make money on this project

I have been conducting a major reconnaissance on this board chiefly focused on various aspects that distinguish worthy coins from useless scrap and my investigation unraveled that due to significant decay of this space the amount of sloppy coins increased 10 fold and now constitutes 99% of the infrastructure which is a warning sign that its time to leave and never come back.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

That’s the advantage of fixing the token price in stable currency and accepting the investments in Crypto. This way, there is a possibility of ICO being successful in most cases.
I fully agreed with you. Pricing in USD is the best strategy and it will be appreciated by many investors. Also psychologically it will give confidence to the investors. I like it in this way.
I am actually surprised the project is still not very popular as the idea is very unique... The project is getting very less attention from the public and more need to be done in improving that.
GeRa_182

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:31:01 AM

I am actually surprised the project is still not very popular as the idea is very unique... The project is getting very less attention from the public and more need to be done in improving that.
I'm wondering about the less attention too. Emiba is such a revolutionary project of developing new and high quality diamonds for future needs.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:52:51 AM

Hello devs, I still can’t understand one thing. Will the tokens I hold ever affect on IPO? Or you’ve made an IPO like separate stage of development?
CeNaToP

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:23:05 AM

Is there a minimum amount for me to chip in? I wanna invest, but I don't have that much "free" money to spend, y'know? Thanks for your response!
Yeah, the minimum is $50. To be honest, I simply don’t understand those minor investments, as your income in the future will be small too.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:58:35 AM

Hi dev why people should invest in your ICO? do you have have working product to present to all investors . Today people are very scared to invest in ICO unlikely.
Indeed, but it takes place only with “empty” ICOs with white paper only. Emiba have working prototype as I know, and their plans are really really significant.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:25:23 AM

Hi dev why people should invest in your ICO? do you have have working product to present to all investors . Today people are very scared to invest in ICO unlikely.
Indeed, but it takes place only with “empty” ICOs with white paper only. Emiba have working prototype as I know, and their plans are really really significant.
But I still don’t understand what they want to do, sorry. Where can I get some information about the project? This is my first ICO, I’m new here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: