Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
ErichKrause

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:55:03 AM

Hi dev why people should invest in your ICO? do you have have working product to present to all investors . Today people are very scared to invest in ICO unlikely.
Indeed, but it takes place only with “empty” ICOs with white paper only. Emiba have working prototype as I know, and their plans are really really significant.
But I still don’t understand what they want to do, sorry. Where can I get some information about the project? This is my first ICO, I’m new here.
Well, first of all, read the white paper – main technical document of the whole project. Then you can investigate the team, social media, and this forum finally. There’s a lot of information, you just need to compose it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

Hi dev why people should invest in your ICO? do you have have working product to present to all investors . Today people are very scared to invest in ICO unlikely.
Indeed, but it takes place only with “empty” ICOs with white paper only. Emiba have working prototype as I know, and their plans are really really significant.
But I still don’t understand what they want to do, sorry. Where can I get some information about the project? This is my first ICO, I’m new here.
Well, first of all, read the white paper – main technical document of the whole project. Then you can investigate the team, social media, and this forum finally. There’s a lot of information, you just need to compose it.
Yeah, you are absolutely right. But still, the main advice in invest or not is to make own research. Oldest method of getting the right decision about something related to ICO. Don’t listen to anyone, make your own choice.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

A normal thing when projects do not collect so much at the beginning. And would you think that every project is always for the first time collects this? Of course not, because it depends from the hard work of dev manager.
Bendjamine0318

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

A normal thing when projects do not collect so much at the beginning. And would you think that every project is always for the first time collects this? Of course not, because it depends from the hard work of dev manager.
Yes, I can agree with you, but the Emiba team is very active and made a lot of progress so far. This is why I think that this project will surely reach the soft cap in foreseeable future.
Westpooper

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

Yes, I can agree with you, but the Emiba team is very active and made a lot of progress so far. This is why I think that this project will surely reach the soft cap in foreseeable future.
I can imagine that the team is working very hard and that they are still in discussions with a lot of big investors. The fact they support fiat investments means that they are ready for big fiat investor.
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Team is getting more advisors as I see on their site. Team expansion is always good, hope this partnership will bring us new experience.
Westpooper

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

Hello, and the team of this project has already been engaged in projects, or is it their first?
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

I think the Emiba team is doing much at marketing. They are more and more active on social media. Hope they’ll go further like this.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

I think the Emiba team is doing much at marketing. They are more and more active on social media. Hope they’ll go further like this.
This is correct, because activity in the social networks is very important. Before investing in projects, people look at the activity of participants in social networks.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

Are there new partnerships preparing? At this time, project needs to expand more and more by getting new partners.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

Are there new partnerships preparing? At this time, project needs to expand more and more by getting new partners.
It’s a good sign if you saw this, partnerships in this niche trying to get some companies and groups onboard, it would be a huge win for them. Will be interesting to
see if there will be a crypto partner or a mainstream partner either would be good, but a mainstream would be massive.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

It’s a good sign if you saw this, partnerships in this niche trying to get some companies and groups onboard, it would be a huge win for them. Will be interesting to
see if there will be a crypto partner or a mainstream partner either would be good, but a mainstream would be massive.
I haven’t seen any sign of preparing partnership, don’t know why you talk about it now. But who knows, maybe I don’t know something…
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

Will I be able to sell the tokens at ED? Are you talking to other DEXs? Sorry if this question had been answered already.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

Will I be able to sell the tokens at ED? Are you talking to other DEXs? Sorry if this question had been answered already.
Rightly said at the previous page. It is still too early to talk about exchange listing presently (in my opinion), but you can check the road map, there might be something about it, if you so eager.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? A lot of people would be interested in using it. Also it can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? A lot of people would be interested in using it. Also it can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
I don't know if a slack channel will increase your score on ICO trackers, but Emiba has a Twitter account, a Telegram Channel and many more. For a slack channel, you will need additional team members, which is in my opinion not necessary.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

I don't know if a slack channel will increase your score on ICO trackers, but Emiba has a Twitter account, a Telegram Channel and many more. For a slack channel, you will need additional team members, which is in my opinion not necessary.
I guess few social networks are sufficient for marketing purpose. Because max channel can more difficulty to track members and for post new updates.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

I guess few social networks are sufficient for marketing purpose. Because max channel can more difficulty to track members and for post new updates.
I think he is right, I don't see any need for the team to own a slack channel. They already have channels promoting this project. As said above, few of them are sufficient.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

I think he is right, I don't see any need for the team to own a slack channel. They already have channels promoting this project. As said above, few of them are sufficient.
Yes, more network or marketing channel will create more difficulty to maintain them. It’s much better whatever they have right now.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

The team behind this project are both reachable and visible, token sale will definitely reach first milestone as there have been an influx of positive reaction, investors will be at great gain in time to come... Investors who take part now are getting huge bonus, which shows that devs are not greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: