Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
Garag

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

Good evening, and where do you design and create these diamonds ? In an equipped laboratory? If so, please share some information.
They have own laboratory as far as I know… At least I hope that Concentrator work in hostile environment.
Concentrator is in early phase right now, it has really low scale, and designed much simpler than it should. It’s even pointed in their technical documentation.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

Good evening, and where do you design and create these diamonds ? In an equipped laboratory? If so, please share some information.
They have own laboratory as far as I know… At least I hope that Concentrator work in hostile environment.
Concentrator is in early phase right now, it has really low scale, and designed much simpler than it should. It’s even pointed in their technical documentation.
Does it mean that Concentrator won’t get out of laboratory? But that means that team don’t want to scale it…
RogGger

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

Does it mean that Concentrator won’t get out of laboratory? But that means that team don’t want to scale it…
No, you got it wrong, Concentrator is held in laboratory only if it isn’t scaled, and so further developing will be done 100%.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

It will be profitable, in the opinion of the team ? I think artificial diamonds will be very expensive and will not have demand.
They have made this ICO, which means that they think it will bring profit. There’s absolutely no point in making poor or failed ICO, don’t you think so?
Utrojestan

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:59:56 AM

It will be profitable, in the opinion of the team ? I think artificial diamonds will be very expensive and will not have demand.
They have made this ICO, which means that they think it will bring profit. There’s absolutely no point in making poor or failed ICO, don’t you think so?
Yeah, I don’t know why he is so skeptical. The perspectives of Emiba can be seen by everyone. It will bring world fame to its creators.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Unfortunately, softcap isn’t there, the team are waiting for huge investors to finally reach it and move forward to hardcap. I have high expectations that you will reach both caps, guys. But come on, you need to push the sales now!
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

Unfortunately, softcap isn’t there, the team are waiting for huge investors to finally reach it and move forward to hardcap. I have high expectations that you will reach both caps, guys. But come on, you need to push the sales now!
Agreed, it is necessary to push the marketing strategy. The idea of the project is quite interesting and may be of interest to investors. It is necessary to talk about the project to more investors.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

Do you need to invest a lot Huh What is the minimum Deposit? I do not really want to invest a lot. And a bit invest can.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

Do you need to invest a lot Huh What is the minimum Deposit? I do not really want to invest a lot. And a bit invest can.
Hello. About the minimum Deposit I do not know, but the coin is currently worth$ 1, but I do not think that you will earn with such a small amount)
Bendjamine0318

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

Agreed, it is necessary to push the marketing strategy. The idea of the project is quite interesting and may be of interest to investors. It is necessary to talk about the project to more investors.
I think we have to wait for some time to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, Emiba team still don’t have the required fund to start development.
Don’t you know what will happen in case of soft cap not reached? Do they need to cancel the project? And this means project work cannot be start until soft cap is reached?
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

When I learned this news, at first did not believe))) Very impressed with your achievements! Projects like yours deserve funding and development. Good luck!!!!
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? A lot of people would be interested in using it. Also it can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

Thanks for the tip, we will take it in note. But right now, you can join our Telegram channel and talk with us here. We will be glad to answer your questions.
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please? Studied all the docs that team has.

Hello, Emiba’s token supply is 26 million EMB tokens. No other tokens can be created. If you want more detailed info, please check our White paper.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

I think we have to wait for some time to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, Emiba team still don’t have the required fund to start development.
Don’t you know what will happen in case of soft cap not reached? Do they need to cancel the project? And this means project work cannot be start until soft cap is reached?
Somebody has told about it already, money will be returned back to investors. This ICO is protected from failure be sure =)
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

Somebody has told about it already, money will be returned back to investors. This ICO is protected from failure be sure =)
If I may ask why all the questions about if soft cap isn't reached? Emiba is a good project with great prospects, I feel we should be more focused on how to help spread the word about this project as investors, I think we owe that to the team.
I agree with you. But the information what would happen if the softcap isn't reached somehow is important nevertheless. And for an investor knowing that his funds would be returned to him if this happens, can really be the tipping point for his decision to invest.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

If I may ask why all the questions about if soft cap isn't reached? Emiba is a good project with great prospects, I feel we should be more focused on how to help spread the word about this project as investors, I think we owe that to the team.
I agree with you. But the information what would happen if the softcap isn't reached somehow is important nevertheless. And for an investor knowing that his funds would be returned to him if this happens, can really be the tipping point for his decision to invest.
Yep, that what usually happens when softcaps are not reached; all funds should be reversed; If you contribute with crypto it is easy to achieve; if you invested in fiat the process is a bit stormy and I’m not sure about the expenses when it comes to that. But most likely money will be returned with ease.
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Yep, that what usually happens when softcaps are not reached; all funds should be reversed; If you contribute with crypto it is easy to achieve; if you invested in fiat the process is a bit stormy and I’m not sure about the expenses when it comes to that. But most likely money will be returned with ease.
Thanks for your reply! I also believe this project will reach softcap and will get more than softcap. But we still have to wait till the reach so that actual project work can start.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

It is actually very important but not necessary... That's saying you like the project but you don't believe in it... And as we have seen from the token sale he might be worried what will happen to his investment.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

It is actually very important but not necessary... That's saying you like the project but you don't believe in it... And as we have seen from the token sale he might be worried what will happen to his investment.
I agree, but we should just wait and see how everything goes, maybe they already have a strategy, but waited for a while I think they can easily hit their softcap.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

With investments into diamonds only going up, we will make future. I believe this startup has the potential to be the next big crypto based company. Hope that IPO will go well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: