Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Are you going to put a process on the blockchain that is aiming at synthesizing raw diamond material?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

Are you going to put a process on the blockchain that is aiming at synthesizing raw diamond material?

I think that they will do it but not immediately. Just because there are more important things that need to be done on the platform. I still don’t understand which investors the project is directed to, for it seems to me that only companies are interested in this technology.
Pantogarius666

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

With investments into diamonds only going up, we will make future. I believe this startup has the potential to be the next big crypto based company. Hope that IPO will go well.
Does team sell it? I’ve thought that their main idea is to make them… Well, if so, I want to believe that we could buy it after the IPO at least.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

Hi) is the project worth investing real money in? I have a little doubt about the relevance of this idea Huh
If you ask such questions - you are a bad investor. Do not play with fire - do not invest in what you do not understand.

uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

I think that they will do it but not immediately. Just because there are more important things that need to be done on the platform. I still don’t understand which investors the project is directed to, for it seems to me that only companies are interested in this technology.

I think all investors are interested in making a profit on their investments.
and if this token will have the expected profit in the future, to why not.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

Emiba is a unique project. Diamond collection is a high economic resource. Investors only invest money to have the opportunity to own diamonds. $ 1 for 1EMB and at least 50 EMBs require the project to build stronger trust for investors so they can afford to invest in the project.

Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:36:38 AM

How much money do you need to get to successfully conduct IPO? It will cost a lot, and I hope you will get enough money for it…
Utrojestan

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

I stumbled across your project. Although I'm not interested in such things, but the idea I liked, I think you invest.
antigalo

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:41:50 AM

Phase 2: ICO in progress and until now Raised: $ 134,200
the progress of collecting transparent funds on the official website is a good thing
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

I stumbled across your project. Although I'm not interested in such things, but the idea I liked, I think you invest.
I'm here on the advice of a good friend, he also said that the coin can show itself well in the future, but I'm still thinking about investments.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

If that is true then there aren't a lot of reasons for normal people to put their money into this or will token holders earn any money?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

Is it necessary to buy tokens in order to participate in IPO? I want to enter this project right after end of ICO, but I don’t want to lose discounts for ICO participants.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

Is it necessary to buy tokens in order to participate in IPO? I want to enter this project right after end of ICO, but I don’t want to lose discounts for ICO participants.
And how you suppose to save your discount? To get the discount you need to hold tokens. If you won’t buy it – you won’t hold it. I guess that shouldn’t raise questions.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

And how you suppose to save your discount? To get the discount you need to hold tokens. If you won’t buy it – you won’t hold it. I guess that shouldn’t raise questions.
What conditions of getting the discount? Maybe I should invest some big money to get it? Please tell me, I really want to know it.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

What conditions of getting the discount? Maybe I should invest some big money to get it? Please tell me, I really want to know it.
Listen friend, the only thing I know is that you will pay $10 per security if you are not doing token holder. I advise you to buy tokens if you want to take part in IPO so much.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

In fact, I think that the project may fail,I really liked your idea and I want to support you, but I would not like to spend my money in vain and want to earn. While I see things are not going well, can you tell me how you're going to improve your situation?
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

In fact, I think that the project may fail,I really liked your idea and I want to support you, but I would not like to spend my money in vain and want to earn. While I see things are not going well, can you tell me how you're going to improve your situation?
good day) the project has already established itself on the good side. And the idea he has a unique(I have not seen such and it is very good project) just too few people know about the project, so I see no reason not to trust the project.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Listen friend, the only thing I know is that you will pay $10 per security if you are not doing token holder. I advise you to buy tokens if you want to take part in IPO so much.
Is this the only one condition? I haven’t read the WP yet, sorry, just know that forum full of people who understand the project well.
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

Is this the only one condition? I haven’t read the WP yet, sorry, just know that forum full of people who understand the project well.
I’ve checked whitepaper earlier, there said that team need to accomplish engineering of Concentrator first, and then you need to accept IPO conditions as well. After that you will get your 50% discount for securities.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Good afternoon. I want more information and news on your project. Is it just me, or is nothing new at all? And money something you have not is added.As for me, you need more to advertise themselves wherever possible, and then nothing and do not collect Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: